Eid Mubarak Yea Forums

I hope you have a bad ass Eid!

Attached: A86D7435-84AE-4602-B209-16B9E72FA8CE.png (500x508, 84K)

same to you fampai

wasn't eid like 2 months ago?

Who?

It happens twice a year

Mmmm, inshallah brother

Attached: 1537684328581.jpg (480x360, 31K)

Attached: Eid Mubarak.jpg (800x600, 133K)

>ywn have a docile chaste waifu
Western civilization was a mistake

Happy Eid to all my Yea Forumsies

Attached: 1561819484058.jpg (1440x1440, 113K)

kek based

explain eid to me like i'm an infidel

>Eid Mubarak
Is he on Raw or Smackdown?

I hope Donald Trump drones your shithole country

الله يديم عليكم السعادة والنعمة ويتقبل الأعمال الصالحة

عيدكم مبارك وكل عام وانتم بخير

Muslim Christmas/Easter
ya seethe lil guy?

t. Pajeet

post height and jaw

What kind of holiday happens twice a year. Weird holiday you got there Muhammad.

Daily reminder Muslims have an actual holiday where if it only happens if the Imam can see the moon the night before the holiday. If he cant see it due to clouds then it doesn't happen. Remember this whenever anyone mocks Christianity.

Fuck off Manny

Islam is the Jannetty of Abrahamic religions

Shi'a Islam*

6'4" and wrapped around your mom's pussy you shitskin faggot

Ok? What’s so weird about that?

Then why is it the fastest growing religion, projected to overtake Christianity by 2030? We have people willing to blow themselves up for our religion. Most of you faggots don’t even go to church on Sundays

A holiday's entire basis of existing is if it's cloudy or not that day. It's literally random chance

>Americans have a holiday where winter goes on longer if a big rat sees its shadow

>American is a religion

Idk how it's done in other countries, but being a Muslim in the US I've always just followed the moon cycle online. If the moon cycle is done it's time for holiday weather there are clouds or not. I've actually never heard of this.

You’re talking about the existence of a magic man in the sky, and this is what you can’t fathom? Retard

Because you niggers breed like rabbits in western nations.

Have sex and keep up, champ.

based

كسمك

My point is its retarded to mock Christian for their retarded beliefs and give Islam a pass but we know most atheists are soiboy cucks afraid to be critical of Islam at all

مقرها والأحمر بيل

Attached: carder.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

mmmmm Muslims, wouldn't wanna mess with them