Fuck Cringeblade

Fuck Cringeblade
Fuck Gaydo
Fuck this company

I'm done

Attached: 20190811_063019.jpg (2048x1536, 1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SonrisaDeHiromu/status/1160524557909929984
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Based

worked

what twitter scum did you get this from?

EITHER YA BREATHE OR YA SEETHE

Attached: EAU9gBZUIAIRC-V.jpg (800x1199, 157K)

Ya seef

If you didn't know that Ibushi vs Okada and White vs Naito were the WK main events from glancing at the G1 lineup then you have literally not got a brain.

1 9 6 1
I'VE WORKED ANOTHER ONE

Pleb status: FILTERED by based Jay.

Basado

THANK YOU, based Jay for filtering another pleb!

>people rapidly headed for the exits

Based

SEEETHING MARK
twitter.com/SonrisaDeHiromu/status/1160524557909929984

>Already paid for the month
Lol, retard

Ibushi isn't winning the G1, you fucking nonce. He has just face Okada.

>paying in the first place

which puro twitter tranny are you so i can laugh at you AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Kwab

lmfao

Attached: file.png (594x403, 305K)

Yeah he is. The set up of Jay losing to all of Chaos would be a way better lead up to WK with him defending the case against and beating the entire Chaos faction on his way to Okada. But they clearly have Ibushi set up as the challenger.

I'm convinced that the "it didn't go as I wanted so it sucks" is the worst type of spectator you'll find across every media

>GEDO'D
KWAB

Attached: 1565525164904.jpg (1080x513, 158K)

Those people are incapeable of understanding that heels need to win to make when the face wins a lot better.

They get worked far too easily

Ok. Is that the actual thing that appears when you try to unsubscribe? Because that is fucking genius of NJPW.

I bet they're the same assholes that shit on Corbin

Corbing is fucking garbage compared to Jay tho you fucking edrone

>Shit promos
>Shit matches
>Boring
>looks like shit

Meanwhile Switchcunt is the total package

Attached: 235235235.png (480x602, 486K)

Fucking retard, now you can't watch the final despite having paid for it.

They're the same people who were marking out when KENTA and Kana singed for wwe eventhough they had never heard of them. Then they marked for Devitt signing with wwe, but this time commentary told them where he worked so they pretending they watched him. They then became Young Bucks marks because they found out Devitt started Bullet Club but they still never watched NJPW until AJ signed with wwe.
At this point they all started saying "make the switch" and complaining about NJPW being better than wwe and crying when NJPW doesn't book the same way as wwe when they're favourites lose because they don't actually watch or pay attention, they just buy merch and wait for Meltzer to tell them if they can like it.
They all stopped watching wwe as some weird way of respectively convincing themselves that they are "real fans", unlike me who stopped watching wwe and njpw years ago because they are both shit.

Cope, WWE is just garbage

what a dumb wwe fan faggot.

SEETHE with the CHADblade

You wouldn't have replied unless you were triggered because I described you perfectly ya autist.

Based

>He won't see Ibushi's crowning moment tomorrow due to getting worked by a heel
LOL WORKED AND SEETHEPILLED

reading comprehension of a baboon
they are wannabe smarks, love the no-dimers, shit on the booking, then buy all the merch, proceed then to show up at a WWE show chanting AEW with a bullet club shirt on

New Japan sometimes does the booking stuff in reverse which i absolutely hate,by that i mean that they have great matches in the midcard and a not that good main event,it really deflates the whole show in my opinion.

weeb virgin cringe. no one cares

Shitting on Corbin is based tho as he is shit.

imagine getting this worked, wow Jay White really is the real deal!

>they are wannabe smarks
Well yeah. There's really no such thing as a smark. You can't be a smart mark because a mark is an idiot who buys into whatever you're trying to fool them with. "Smarks" are actually worse than marks because marks just clap along and are 5 years old, smarks are too stupid to even understand the story they're watching but they obsess about it anyway and cry when their favourite loses to a main character.

Not even a Naito mark but Jay White fucking sucks.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Puro Twitter fag doesn't know how to take a screenshot
OH NO NO NO NO

Jay's winning. Only the gaijins who like their WWE-style spot monkeys and hate good wrestling can miss all the signs.

I'm sorry that you like spot monkeys. Maybe WWE would be more to your liking.

They are posers and the whole cancelling thing is 'give me the booking I want or I will try and ruin you' which is pathetic, and you know a big reason they did it was to get attention and show people online. Good riddance, let us enjoy this shit in peace.

Sorry you like overpushed shitters just to be le edgy contrarian

I've known it was one of the two of them all along and the setup for Jay is way better, but I still think its Ibushi.

ayo this nigga took a picture of a screen

Attached: 1543256350242.jpg (449x449, 37K)

>people sad because Naito has like 3 years tops left in him and it's been made clear Gedo doesn't actually want to do anything substantial with him
>w-w-worked seething puro marks cope faggot!!!!!!

t.switchblade mark

It won't be Ibushi, when was the last time the G1 winner was in the same block as the champion?

That would be exactly what they want you to think though.

Not even really a fan of jay white matches but i love when he works these marks who don't think they're marks into a seethe.

WORKED
BY THE CHADBLADE

Basedblade making twitter trannies go back to wwe

Walk with the based blade

Based Chadblade.

>Seethe with the switchblade

Attached: 1565536246992.jpg (960x546, 137K)

Jay is 100% winning and going to Wrestle Kingdom. An Ibushi or Naito match would split the audience against Okada. Jay is the only one that can get Okada 100% cheered.

Attached: WATCH.jpg (877x652, 227K)

Why should they give a belt to someone who can barely move, when he doesn't need the title to get over?

naito barely moving can still have matches twice as good as anything jay has ever had or will ever do. he did it just a few days ago with shingo in fact.

Unironically brilliant booking

>paying a sub for mandrama
>Japanese mandrama
>quit like a bitch because of 2 wrestlers
This is probably the most autistic post I've seen on Yea Forums

Attached: 1562689633396.gif (200x200, 1.96M)

Based Japan making smarks fume

>twice as good as anything jay has ever had or will ever do
Imagine being this blinded because you are seething. White matches against Goto, Shingo, Ishii, Juice were great and that's just his G1 matches. His match against Tana at the BOSJ final is a MOTYC.

It's not about cheering like in WWE you dumbfuck. It's about the match that draws most money and match quality.

If that's the case then why not have Naito win? Why not have Moxley win? Why not have Ibushi in a separate block from Okada? Why not save the Jericho match for WK instead of having it at Dominion? Gedo is just using Jay to try and make Okada that beloved ace of the company because he's not as popular as Tana, Ibushi, or Naito.