Dave hated Cole vs Gargano

m.youtube.com/watch?v=D0RDco_sByo

SOS

Attached: Adam-Cole-vs-Johnny-Gargano-NXT-Championship-Toronoto-2019-1200x628.jpg (1200x628, 178K)

Other urls found in this thread:

watchwrestling.in/watch-wwe-nxt-takeover-toronto-2019-8-10-19/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

maybe dave is alright

He hated it because he predicted it was going to be 2-0 Cole and alverez is a miserable indy cocksucker.

but betting odds said he was going to give it 5 stars, what the fuck bros

Actually a good thing really. I feel like they wrestled a match trying to cater to Dave for meme stars, and it backfired.

When I first watched it I thought it was incredible and I really appreciate the effort they put in but yeah it got insanely ridiculous, still really fun tho ****1/2

Dave is on AEW payroll so of course he will hate matches from WWE even if they're great

It was better than their other matches which he creamed his pants for.

>same match as the last one he said was the greatest wwe match ever

so he is in full AEW shill mode

>these two had some of the best matches in WWE history
yeah I think Alvarez is a complete fucking idiot guys

The bar isn't high, though.

Austin vs Bret

What in cole v gargano is better than this

Attached: Bret-Hart-vs-Stone-Cold.jpg (545x480, 79K)

Gargano/Cole III would have unironically be rate 6 or 7 stars in Japan. Meltz the wapanese bias fuck

Why is practically every single NXT main event a gimmick match?

>they both suicide pact off the top of the cage
>one of them randomly drapes arm for the pin
This is exactly what american wrestling is now in a nutshell. No moves mean anything AT ALL. Its just a bunch of spots and then a finish. Total garbage.

It was nowhere close Ishii vs Shingo

>seething because someone didn't like the manlet endless contest

I dont know what pisses me off more:
the fact that these two skinny midgets present themselves as indestructable;
or the fact that their spotfest shit is unconscoiusly projecting that none of their midget attacks can actually hurt the other guy in any way?

holy based
i didn't watch the match but i never though dave and bryan would shit on this match or give it anything less than 6 stars
BASED

dave is EXTREMELY bias towards gargano

He’s criticising the same shit he praised and ignored before. Funny how he stopped overrating this garbage the moment the NXT to Fs1 story broke. Anyone that treats this guy as an objective professional is a mark retard.

anyone got the full thing?

They're right... but this was also true about every single previous Johnny main event which they loved
The most boring indulgent shitter on the planet, 140lb soaking wet 5'6" thigh slapping emo-haircut cosplaying paramore listening homo cunt

>Calls it overindulgent while constantly shilling Young Bucks matches
Hypocritical faggot.

Meltz finally got a clue.

it's funny they complained about gargano's strategy making him "an idiot" because he only won the fall later and not immediately after beating him with the chair. It worked, he won the second fall and had the advantage in the 3rd.
If you want to call that stupid, call it stupid because in a three fall match giving away a fall is moronic, even if you win the second fall, all you've done is make up for the fall you gifted the opposition.
Especially when there's a street fight as the second fall.
Was it a brilliant match? Eh, no, but it was decent. Maybe 3.75 stars.

>Reports of NXT possibly becoming more interactions with main brand
>Dave immediately hates it
>Still loves himself a good moves match though, as long as it's not WWE
Big dick Vince living in his head rent free with sports entertainment

>WWE
>Anything great

fucking lmfao at these itty bitty little playfighters lmfao imagine their teeny weeny wieners lamamamaoaooaooa

Attached: 00985ED400000578-3806338-image-m-3_1474809520546.jpg (634x803, 122K)

That match sucked. Basically no flips.

>Dave when he's extremely biased towards Johnny Reddit and Fatass Cole
They're just that good guys, he's telling the truth
>Dave when he rightfully calls the manlets shit
Wtf bros, he's on AEW's payroll.
E Drones worked into a seething shoot by Meltz

Attached: 1565057454377.png (402x402, 217K)

dave gives wwe matches an extra star automatically because of affirmative action

honestly im normie af and I still thought this was dope af. Only guys I know in nxt is Adam Cole bc you know it's Adam damn Cole, the street prophets bc they show up on raw for some reason, and I've heard of Gargano. I still liked it tho.

Attached: y3qwemgdnml11.jpg (400x400, 25K)

No shit he's paid to hate it and he has to take the side of his twinks now that they're directly competing.
In other news, water is wet.

>this week NXT confirmed against AEW
>Meltzer suddenly hates Gargano

Attached: kemonitom.jpg (480x480, 30K)

I never thought I'd see the day where meltzer shat on Gargano but here we are

seeth

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DAVE YOU MOTHERFUCKING SHILL AEW BOUGHT AND PAID FOR FUCKER NO NO NO NOOOOOO

Attached: 1533912933285.png (736x864, 41K)

Fuck Johnny Reddit and Meltzer. They are both faggots.

Every fucking Gargano match I've seen is this cringey and tryhard, but Uncle Dave usually loves them.

Dave is only turning on them now because Kenny asked him to start burying NXT.

watchwrestling.in/watch-wwe-nxt-takeover-toronto-2019-8-10-19/

>51 fucking minutes long

gonna fucking puke

Why do people think this match is good?
>just punches and kicks on autopilot until the end
>sharpshooter spot is the only memorable part

>gamethread
>everyone shitting on the match/saying it was one of the weaker takeovers
>meltzer shits on it
>everyone loves it now
hmmm

Nah. Either you didn't watch the match or just stupid to not see this was the most ridiculous finisher spam that's happened all year.

radical incels projecting their duplicity on the based Jew as usual.

I honestly thought they would tone it down a bit for this one considering the last one was well received but was still getting quite a bit of flak for the absurd lengths they went to kick out of shit.

Lads, will we ever be free of these "epic" Gargano NXT main events?

Attached: donewithlife.jpg (300x319, 15K)

Hunter is a bigger mark for Gargano than he is for himself, expect a lot more of this shit when he heads for the main roster

Why he hit cole with the chair?

>dope af
go back

>expect a lot more of this shit when he heads for the main roster

Save us Vince

yeah, he's headed to the main roster now, do you think Vince will put up with this bullshit? it's the end of the line

>blow up this style and feed into it yourself for years
>memestar chasing pet indie shitters turn their necks to sawdust and go to increasingly absurd lengths in an effort to impress you
>rave about gargano as the shittiest among shitters
>wwe goes head to head with aew
>suddenly a match that wouldn't be out of place in aew and which you normally love is too much

Vince books matches he wants to see and the only style that he knows. So yeah, forget about NXT Gargano.

He's right, the match was shit. Plus, like he said, doesn't help watching this after watching a G1 show.

He'll still give it 4.5/4.75. He's too much of a pussy to nut up, admit he was just bored for the duration of the match and probably had to take a few breaks and give it the 2 stars it deserves. He'll gauge it based on presentation and effort, not simply how entertained he was.

These kinds of matches deserve negative stars. A total joke. This is the shit that makes wrestling embarrassing.

>muh if it was in Japan it would be 9 stars
Why do faggot E-Drones believe in this meme so much?

They actually used a Shane McMahon finish bros. The literal state of this company I just can't.

Didn't he say 2 months ago that these 2 had the "greatest match in WWE history"? And now (conveniently) when NXT is announced to compete with AEW's tv show now he doesn't like them anymore?

So is not being able to be subtle a side effect of autism?

>ITS OK WHEN JAPAN DOES IT

Attached: 1516318638735.gif (452x371, 59K)

>Japan has main events where two manlets jump off a steel cage for no reason and no sell avalanche Canadian destroyers 50 minutes into the match
Show one (1)

Did you listen to clip? They already spammed the shit out of false finishes in the first fall. Even if you thought the first two matches sucked, this was noticeably worse and didn't have the same kind of heat.

>He liked the first two matches but he doesn't like the totally different hour-long mudshow shitfest with wire cutters and retarded table finish? Very convenient

Attached: 1yG28tM.jpg (528x352, 39K)

Who Japan LMAO

Kicking out and no selling are the same thing?

Dave was right this match was shit. It went down the toilet once Johnny Retard DQed himself for the first fall. After the second fall I knew Cole had to win cause if he didn't he would look like a dweeb who was dominated for 3 falls. GARGONA IS SHIT.

Cole is shit too, didn't even bother to sell his leg and only thing he does are flips superkicks and canadian destroyers

>Dave sucks off these move spam matches
>NXT confirmed to be going up against AEW and now he hates it
he's so transparent

Attached: 1564786704745.jpg (307x309, 13K)