Why are naito fans such lunatics?

why are naito fans such lunatics?
i genuinely fear that these type of people would shoot up public places because their favorite wrestlers didnt win a pretend match

Attached: Screenshot_20190811-045841_Brave.jpg (1080x513, 158K)

nah, JAAAHN wouldn't hurt a fly

Attached: Naito fanboy JAHN.jpg (593x961, 100K)

please tell me he’s going to kill himself

Naito’s rabid tranny fans have singlehandedly made me dislike him

not just naito fans, all puro twitter pronouns are like this. it's a hive of high-level autism.

I understand being mad at the fact Gedo never gives Naito anything intresting to do but Naito fags get mad at the fact he dosen't win

>JAHNNN get Gedo'd again
KWAB

Because naitos big return came right when Kenny Omega got a bunch of WWE simps to finally check out new Japan. While they were there for Omega, Naito being the hottest thing at the time made them gravitate towards him. And WWEsimps have to be in a constant state of bitching because shit didn't go how they predicted.

this.

KWAB

Attached: naisimp.jpg (1080x1624, 597K)

lol pajeet

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA!

Attached: Naito fanboy John cringe.jpg (639x1559, 147K)

Imagine being this tranny cuck life is 24/7 suffering LMAO

They're on the Nash fanbase level of delusional

Why does he hate white guys so much?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-11-22-20-34-404_com.twitter.android.png (1080x2246, 132K)

who even is this and why would you screencap stalk this person, that's pretty cringe bro

have you seen his girlfriend? he’s mad all the handsome white boys got all the good looking girls and he’s left with a Venezuelan with a foot for a face

LMAO this "thing" is too unbelievable for words

Because they turn into trannies, but it’s okay cause they’re all killing them selves

>there are Pajeets who actually watch non-WWE wrestling out there
suprising.

sometimes i forget that people unironically give matches star rankingsand it's not just a meme to shit on memeltzer.

Naito, more like crymo

Attached: JUSTino.jpg (810x855, 290K)

Based GOATkada working faggots who unironically give out star ratings thinking they're meltzer

this dude is fucking embarassing

Attached: Screenshot_20190811-125325_Brave.jpg (809x5305, 1.65M)

>nujapanlets seethe at elite fans for not being fans of the entire company
>but it’s ok when they only want naito to win every match and no one else

Naito also works a larger than life wrestling style

Look up fxkdreaming and morishimas youth

Wait this reasoning is backwards. It should be his heart telling him that Naito is gonna win while his head knows that Naito will get cucked again

>hates white guys
>hero is bodied by white guy named white
k i n o

Attached: tuckerpunch.jpg (900x900, 67K)

>NXT takeover
>Naito losing a match

Is there a better time for salt mining on this board than now