HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: E0F13013-AF17-40A2-BE3C-7297814D24F3.jpg (735x587, 37K)

NAITETTY
NAISIMP
LOS SIMPGOBERNABLES DE SIMPON

So this is all building up to a LIJ civil war right?
Sanada has a shot at okada and if ibushi wins evil has a shot at the case
Meanwhile naito is left with the shitty white strap that he hates so much
He's going to lose his cool

Naito seriously looked super hurt tonight. Maybe having that extremely stiff match against Shingo when you are already wearing out wasnt such a good idea huh?

He's unironically finished, god he looks old

Unironically though fuck Gedo. When WWE does shit like this people (rightfully) lose their shit, but because it’s New Japan it’s storytelling or whatever excuse you weebs use to justify bad booking.

Naito is by far the most over guy not named Tanahashi, and that pisses Gedo off because Naito is more over than Okada.
>inb4 seething
I am well and truly seething.

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: DESTIIIIIIIIOHNONONONO.jpg (400x400, 177K)

The truth is that naito is old and jay is a young new prospect with potential
It's probably not over for naito just yet

It's over Naitofags, Shingo is the future

Imagine actually believing that Naito is above IC level in 2019

Literally everyone except Bushi is better than Naito

>Let's bury a young heel to put over a wash up old star

NJPW is not WWE

>It's probably not over for naito just yet
Fucking lmao. People have been saying this for years. It’s over, dude. Fuck Gedo.

>I am seething
can you explain why, other than "my favorite wrestler lost"?

>Naito is by far the most over guy not named Tanahashi, and that pisses Gedo off because Naito is more over than Okada.
have you seen naito move in the past few months? Hes actually fucked. I wouldnt trust Naito to clean the hebbyq in his current state let alone win it.

DESTIII .... OH NO NO NO
basically dejavu of last year

Attached: napp0nx_x_x___BmjHz5_gdBD___.jpg (1080x1350, 133K)

Everyone with eyes can see that Ospreay is being groomed into the next big thing. He’s tall, ripped, athletic, over, young, and most importantly, makes Twitter trannies seethe. If he wins the Hebby Q strap then all the annoying purofags will migrate away and then NJPW will enter a diamond age

It’s not ‘my favourite wrestler lost’, it’s ‘my favourite wrestler has lost countless times despite being the most over act in the company’. This is it for Naito.

Maybe Naito should have stayed over when he had the chance, and not when the company had already shifted to the younger ace that had a push that directly correlates with money falling from the sky.
Naito has completed his journey, and hes now Chono in 1999. A guy that will never get the top belt, will stay over, and will gradually get less and less mobile due to injury.
They have Sanada, Shingo, Evil, Ibushi, all in way better condition than him and not liable to snap their neck on any given suplex in the near future.

WK 8 main event booking was shit though, injuries, booking and Naito s naivity to how his wins over Yujiro and Tanaka would effect his reaction killed him

he needs a bit of DDPY and he'll be fine

Naito should work a injury angle at WK/NB and take half the year off. come back better for the G1 and if he can move again let him win it

He's 37 and said he has 2-3 years wrestling at this level last week. There's no point giving him the HebbyQ.

Do you fucking expect him to have the belt for 3 years? Give him the Main Event, a run for half a year, make him sell some merch, and everyone is happy

What happens to LIJ when Naito goes? I can't imagine Sanada adding 'pretends to speak spanish' to his future techno pirate skellington from the past gimmick.

shingoat can take over

its time for based Shingo to takeover

I heard LIJ already sell the most, and sold more than BC when the """""Elite""""" were there. What's the point? He's already at peak popularity despite choking constantly.

Attached: 1560330894816.png (400x306, 134K)

It's okay, user, he's laughing too
I hope

Attached: IMG_20190805_023518.jpg (477x666, 42K)

Sanada desperately needs to leave the stable. Hes getting super over and needs to break away from Naito. The gimmick will just pass to Shingo, then probably to a young boy.

DESTIII.... OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1533562213159.png (500x660, 461K)

This is no longer tranquilo, bros...

>his final form is Eugene

A Naito who snaps and goes full blown heel would be fucking based tho

Ibushis older

NJPW uses the G1 to build stars every year. Okada lost to Ibushi, Tanahashi lost to Ospreay, Goto lost to Shingo and Naito lost to White. You fucking marks are literally seething at a heel and being worked, get a clue and have sex

Attached: 2px26b59pelz.jpg (818x503, 32K)

I dont think its about winning or losing in the G1, Its about Naito getting (finally) his moment with the belt

Naito had his moment and won the title, he's past his prime and is current IWGP IC Champ, which is near equal to the IWGP HW anyway, why are Naito drones so entitled?

>Naito had his moment and won the title
That wasnt the Naito people like

Attached: JUSTino.jpg (810x855, 290K)

OHNONONONONO

Attached: naitosyear.jpg (600x400, 346K)

yeah it was? he was in the gimmick since 2015. He won in 2016.

Bros it's painful not gonna lie, no one in their right mind is gonna bust out the yen to watch a simpblade main event at the dome. Okada's good, he's damn good but he ain't a miracle worker. Pray for Ibushi's victory

BASED

Attached: sniff with the BRAPblade.jpg (1583x842, 154K)

BASED

He's on the Nakamura role and NEVER touching the IWGP HWQ again. Just deal with it folks.