So Yea Forums let's be real for a second

Console wars, and shitposting aside, do you actually enjoy pro wrestling? Because no matter what promotion you enjoy, I still see ridiculous criticism for literally everything. I mean it's simple for me. I dont watch "Everything." Because I have a job and a life outside of shitposting on a Taiwanese 5 dollrer sucky sucky board or whatever the fuck yall meme it to be, but whenever I want to watch something in particular I watch it and if I dont like something I dont.

I watch WWE because I grew up with it as a small child, but I dont watch Raw/SD in full anymore because I don't enjoy it like I used to, I think it's been bad, and I really dont have the time due to work. But I watch the parts I do like on Youtube.
I don't watch NXT's weekly shows that often but I keep up with it and I watch the Takeovers. If I hear a match from NJPW is good, I'll check it out. I usually watch the bigger shows like WK, Dominion, and the top matches of the Tournament style shows.

I'm giving AEW a shot because I got into New Japan in 2016 around WK 10 and I really like Kenny Omega. Yeah, I'm not a big fan of the whole Tranny/Gay characters but im not gonna let that stop me from enjoying the other things I like about it. If I want to watch based on entertainment, I'll throw on Attitude Era Raw's because that's what I grew up with and that's my favorite Era of wrestling.

So Yea Forums, I like wrestling and have since I was a child. I've had sex, take showers daily, I'm not a 300 pound neckbeard, and I think R*ddit is pretty fucking gay. (And I purposefully spaced like this just to work you into a shoot because I know it pisses people off) What say you? Do you still enjoy wrestling and if so why? Otherwise, what inspires you to keep shitposting if you don't?
Also Kevin Nash was Raped in the Summer of 92' by the blacks, but you already knew that.

Attached: 1564498918312.jpg (1200x670, 122K)

I like Raw & Impact, everything else is gay shit

Lmfao what a faggot

>shitposting aside
nah. also didn’t read LMFAOOOO

fine speech

>he likes raw
Lmao

Yeah, I think I do. I started watching WWE after a long break in like 2016 and got to witness comfy SDL for a good minute. Then the regular shows started being kind of shit, but the PPVs were fun to watch and shitpost about. Then only Takovers were any fun to watch and shitpost about. Then nothing was fun to watch and shitpost about. Luckily, I started watching NJPW too and I've been trying to keep up with that as of late, so at least I'm getting my wrestling from somewhere. I also wanna give CMLL a shot because it looks like a riot.

Also, your spacing works because you're actually posting paragraphs, so if anybody DOES get worked into a shoot, it's over nothing.

I watch the occasional weekly E show in the background and watch about every other PPV and go to the shows when they come to my city, I also watch CMLL sometimes and every few weeks try to watch a njpw show but get bored or tired

I'm originally from /m/ and /jp/ and thought wwe was the stupidest shit ever and still dont watch them

New Japan and CMLL are based af though because they have awesome fight choreography

Attached: njpw1972~1563770677~2093382627833745660_356042653.jpg (1000x1000, 100K)

I don’t like WWE. I know there’s no such thing as objectivity in art but I honestly think it’s an objectively terrible product and objectively awful company that’s cancerous to the wrestling business as a whole.

I watch NJPW and really enjoy that. I’m looking forward to AEW starting in October and am hoping it will be a solid weekly program. If their show is as good as the ‘Road to’ series it should be a great fucking program. We’ll just have to wait and see.

I’ve been meaning to watch Impact, Stardom and MLW, but it basically just comes down to hobby management and a lack of time. I enjoy wrestling, but if the industry died tomorrow I’d be disappointed for a few days and get over it. It’s not my favourite hobby and I can live without it.

>Do you actually like pro wrestling

I do, I love CMLL and I enjoy NJPW. I still watch WWE stuff because there's occasionally gold in there. There's just so much shit, man.

Also as lame as it sounds I do enjoy watching events with Yea Forums. It makes the worst events somewhat enjoyable. If I didn't post in Yea Forums and found it funny, I'd probably watch less wrestling(mainly WWE) events.

>he watches promotions and not specific wrestler(s)
cringing at this based retard

>do you actually enjoy pro wrestling?

As a concept, done well, yes. In practice, the utter shit I see on a regular basis from every wrestling source readily available to me, and the bullshit from our supposed "saviors" in AEW, no. And how fucking could you? It's so infested with stupid, ego-padding fuckwastes paying lip service to "entertaining" us and "living the dream," who won't get their ass in the fucking gym and actually be athletic. The entire western wrestling industry is either comedy jobbing retards, or upjumped gymnasts with not clue fucking 1 what they're doing while in a wrestling ring.

Any faint ray of hope (guys like Medium Mike Elgin, Hangman Page, even Cody Faggoty Rhodes, who have some sense how to pace a match, sell throughout it, build to a finish, then finish it) only serves to make things even bleaker because you know it'll just get subsumed and snuffed out by the same virulent s󠀀oy-poisoning that's ruined the entire industry. MAYBE Based Big Tunes Billy can make the NWA a savior, but I highly doubt it. THAT I will at least be interested to see on TV, if he manages it. Unlike AEW, which is f󠀀inna be a particularly boring, insulting TNA retread.

Attached: Kind of Tired That Sleep Won't Fix.jpg (500x357, 67K)

I don’t watch wrestling so I don’t care

From when I started watching in 96 to 2003 I loved it. Then I hated it. Then I found the indies and Japan when I got good internet, thats when I fell back in love.

Give me flippyshit, give me choppas, give me some dope ass hoss posedowns from the 80s wwe, give me crazy crowd beating savages like Brody. Wrestling is so much fun but people turning it into consolewars when there's a monopoly on the entire industry ruins a lot of it, at least when it comes to fans interacting.

Stop being autistic and like more things

Attached: 1555727676327.jpg (720x405, 43K)

lets be honest, Yea Forums is one of the worst boards on Yea Forums, the shitposting to quality rating is abysmal here. look at the shitty forced unfunny meme like the Nash was raped one that just refuses to fucking die already.

people shit on everything out of principle, evident by the way the board quickly turns on former favorites once they get ever so slightly over.

I gave up on this board finally when Harely Race died and the thread was mostly just full of shitposting by people who didn't even knew who he was, yet felt compelled to shit up the thread.

Yea Forums doesn't give the impression anymore to be about what it professes to be, like /g/ or /ck/ or those kind of interest board with a certain board culture.

its just wrestling themed shitposting central, thats all.

worked

stfu BITCH

Attached: 1563874955218.png (881x635, 698K)

As it should be, wrestling its not something to be taken seriously and people who take it seriously don't belong on Yea Forums those could take their sorry asses to /wooo/ or some autistic forum, here on Yea Forums we enjoy talking shit and discussing non wrestling related shit using wrestling lingo, don't like it? There's the fucking door

mmmmmm dont wanna mess with him!

Attached: mmmm biitch.webm (424x248, 185K)

Attached: Jbow2zG.gif (493x270, 3.79M)

>look at the shitty forced unfunny meme like the Nash was raped

Wolfcuck, just because you get BTFO'ed all day every day, doesn't mean Yea Forums is a bad board. Given the level of traffic this board receives, it's one of the best SFW boards that has an actual topic, and isn't just an image dumping board.

I do not watch wrestling.
What I enjoyed about it were the larger than life, sometimes cartoon characters, but combined with high quality production and engaging storytelling.
WWE does not provide that any longer despite a couple of flashes in the last 10 years that ultimately led nowhere.
I cannot relate to the Japs.
I do not care about indie midgets, I am a casual.

Also the shitposting here is really dumb most of the time. Some exceptions are the captcha threads, some but not all lyric treads, taker threads can be entertaining but often fail to be. I also enjoy history anons.

Nah but I enjoy my name

based esl retard

>larger than life

I swear it's one basement dwelling retard that keeps posting this buzzphrase. It's meaningless. Kill yourself.

Attached: 1511504102196.gif (500x411, 331K)

Didnt read most your shit cause am drunk.
Watch RAM SMACKDOWN ppvs NXT takeovers and NJPW. This weekend is killing my bladder and sleep habits

I do not live in a basement and I have seen other anons use the phrase.
Not only am I not going to kms, I am going to go out and buy some ice cream and enjoy life.

>gets diabetes and dies

Attached: image.jpg (250x190, 6K)

I'm actually starting to enjoy japan

Go there, stay there, fuck off

You have a point, but I am doing it...

Why do you hate japan so much

I lived through WW2

I only watch

WCW, WWF and ECW

because I like
Good old trash TV

Cause it's stupidly fun

I got completely burnt out on male wrestling. I enjoy some things and certain people here and there but really it's only the Japanese women that keep me invested. I've been watching wrestling a long time and the males are just completely stale both in ring and character wise now days. I look forward to seeing how the actual good females preform and continue to improve their side of wrestling because it's something different. I admit I get a kick out of the people who get mad and rage against even the legitimately good women which inspires me to be even more vocal in my support of Joshi and Japanese girls in WWE.

90S AS FUCK CHAD BASEDDDDDDD

BASED

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

Attached: 1555711996100.jpg (719x386, 152K)

based boomer going over the weebshitter faggots

I really like local indie wrestling because the crowd of old people, families with little kids, retards, and losers like myself somehow coalesce into an appreciate audience, and the guys performing at these shows bust their ass pretty hard to give us a few hours of very simple but entertaining storytelling.

Meme me all you want but the only wrestling TV program I've seen since the 2016 SD run that I enjoy is 205 Live. I watch it every week. It's short, it has a small but varied roster, and it's comfy as fuck. manlets rise up

NXT is my favorite. GOATgano slapping my wife's thighs is my greatest fantasy.

>larping about having a wife
get your shit together fatty virgin saddo

>Live through WW2
Please tell me you're a Theszchad

I only enjoy wrestling before 1970's like any people with actual, functional brain should

AEW has the distinct possibility of being the worst promotion in wrestling history. It'll be the first major one run fully by marks who truly think that the goal is to churn out as many five star matches as possible, instead of to make people invest in characters winning and losing significant fights. Competition was at the heart of wrestling at its peaks, and everything else was fluff. Now the competitive aspect, even if it always has been fake, is fluff, and wrestling is 100 percent worse for it.
I only watch Lesnar matches nowadays because he's based.

If you watch for the fight choreography, you're unironically a faggot.

sup wolfcuc

based ice cream poster.

Speech

this

You're right user. The board isn't even funny or entertaining anymore.

I watch a little of everything that I can. I mainly like NJPW, shitposting WWE is based, and making fun of AEW trannies is fun too.
Omega is great, Cody is getting up there, Jericho is getting cringe, and the rest of AEW just sucks. I had high hopes for hangman but he thinks the young bucks are people who are big stars so there's that.
Triple H is unironically one of my favorite wrestlers of all time. NXT can be ok, but the manlets usually suck. Finn is the only one that I have any interest in.
I only like kairi, asuka, and io because I don't need to go out of my way to watch them and they don't make me cringe when they wrestle for the most part.
Chadblade winning the G1 would be the best option. NJPW really should stay away from AEW, the tranny shit has gone too far. I hate the sjw bs, but the fact that these white incels are following only white males to tell them how WWE is less progressive is hilarious and shows that they have no idea what they're doing as a company.
Beyond wrestling WWE has their shit together while AEW does not.
It's not even they will learn in time. By the time they learn Kenny will be almost retired at 40.

It's facebook for zoomers. Just look at the number of mentally ill people commenting seriously on the meme news posts every day.

>muh hipster before it was cool argument
what a mark

>console wars
Please go back to Yea Forums and kill yourself, faggot.

No one actually cares what you think. Have sex.

At this point, I watch wrestling for the sake of it. Main Roster WWE is mostly trash, NXT is good, Impact is okay every now and then, and whenever I watch New Japan stuff, I'm entertained.

The only time I have been truly invested in wrestling as an adult is Lucha Underground.

I tried to watch this years G1 Climax but they booked one too many shitters for me to care and I lost interest and stopped watching just over halfway through. Almost entirely because of Moxley. I don't care about Juice Robinson and Jeff Cobb, and I sure as fuck don't care about Moxley. I realised New Japan is not the promotion for me if this is what their product is going to be so I may just cancel NJPW World and ditch it.

I'd like to watch NOAH or AJ but since that's pretty much impossible and nobody is bringing back realistic wrestling I'll probably just shitpost about WWE.

Nigger

Didn't read.
KYS.

Attached: 1538986774186.png (736x733, 545K)

>Yea Forums is one of the worst boards on Yea Forums
I think that should be taken as a compliment plus seethe more wolfcuc

wizerked

This board took a nosedive when unironic e-drones showed up and didn't understand that people were falseflagging as e-drones to make fun of them