Board goes to shit and slows to a crawl when Amerimutt goes to sleep

>board goes to shit and slows to a crawl when Amerimutt goes to sleep

Attached: ap,550x550,16x12,1,transparent,t.png (549x413, 102K)

Attached: 1553018732043.jpg (644x718, 102K)

The board went to shit the moment you posted here.

Bongs are always weeks behind on the banter because based Americans make the OC here

That's cos your subhuman kind isn't funny.

gotta get some sleep to be able to carry the board tomorrow

Board is about 50% americhads and 30% latin americhads, both groups asleep right now. The 20% of eurocucks and pajeets make this time of day on Yea Forums so cringe

Seething yurofag

Thank god this isn't Yea Forums because euros are so fucking boring and pathetic filling the board up with semen slurping soccer threads.

It’s unironically better when there’s less Americans here.

Yeah it's all just me btw

cope

>t. never drew a dime

maybe if ya unironically like discussing fake fighting

Not at all. American shitposting is just fucking utter garbage.

americhad here
i stay up late just to improve the quality of this site as a whole
it's a thankless job

thanks faggot

i was the first to post & am therefore the inventor of the acronym "kwab", who the fuck are you?

Attached: 1558354033843.gif (268x264, 1.49M)

COPE!

Giga cope

yall yuros gotta get on this board, I fucking hate having to go back to Yea Forums after 8pm

COPE!

Seething and coping

COPE!

state of yurofags banter yikes

chads don't call themselves chads

Im the top poster on this board and I’m British

I'm so glad my amerimutt frens are all up or starting to wake up I miss their kino shitposting fun and we can all have a hearty laugh again. Just look at how much better this board is now compared to a few hours ago. based fellow amerimutts

Attached: J4qXoO6.jpg (300x300, 22K)

The board is actually better after midnight for me tbqh

Yanks are cool and all but sometimes they don’t understand jokes or nuances, sometimes I think they’re either underage or don’t understand sarcasm

Capital, old bean.

Attached: A_typical_Englishman.png (800x600, 650K)

We have more to be pissed about (unfortunately some get too pissed and shoots places up) and have had rage media ever since Morton Downey Jr. Brits just have Boris, the knowledge they can't just jump on a train and go to the Continent without the hassle of passports pretty soon and their version of the NY Yankees (Man United) being stuck in neutral ever since based City started spending money and wanted to make Noel and Liam happy.