If you don't understand why one manlet is based and one manlet is cringe, I don't know what to tell you

If you don't understand why one manlet is based and one manlet is cringe, I don't know what to tell you

Attached: dsddsddsd.png (797x516, 718K)

They're both cringe

One choppuhs, the other slappuhs

Ishii gets a manlet pass from this board because he's beloved by smarks and Dave Meltzer for having "stiff" matches without an ounce of psychology. Gargano at least puts on performances that make sense.

cringe

American wrestling BAD
Gook wrestling GOOD

This. Neither of them should ever have a competitive match with a heavyweight let alone win

yes. and?

This but unironically

Choppa man choppas OTHERS. GargaNEET slappas his own thigh. Know the difference and know your enemy.

one looks like a man, the other looks like a child

That's true though

This

correct

Ishii has the look.

one is a fat dwarf who would die if he tried to jog a mile and the one is actually athletic

Do you also get worked by the fact that water is wet?

>jas the cardio to routinely wrestle 30 min matches
>can't run a mile
brainlet detected

But it isn’t

Nice bait, I almost got worked until I read that last sentence

Talk all the shit you want about the WWE style, but it makes sense. It utilizes traditional wrestling psychology. I've never seen a single Ishii match that told a story beyond "who can hit the most 'stiff' strikes because we can't actually work"

yea boi

So Gargano who has been working Cole's leg for 15 minutes (which Cole completely no sold) randomly decides to get DQ'd makes sense to you? He didn't even go back to the legwork. Not to mention the million superkicks, going to get tiny barbwire when there is a fucking sledgehammer in the ring, kicking out of top rope Canadian destroyers. 2 dudea beating the shit out of each other with choppas makes more sense to me. And if you think Ishii can't work you are a retard.

>It utilizes traditional wrestling psychology
Don't use words you don't understand. WWE matches are you dive me I dive you, we hit big moves and we kick out of finishers.

to be fair, you have to have a certain level of testosterone to appreciate Ishii kino, and most E-drones wouldn't reach that high even if they were standing on top of their Funko collections

crine

One stiffs as a motherfucker, the other one can't even do a chop without slapping his thigh.

If your offense is "stiff" strikes, you can't work. Period. Wrestling is about making offense look believable but soft as a feather. Clobbering people with forearms and chops takes precisely 0 skill.

go to bed Bret

One sucks big oppai and the other just sucks.

Ishii has like 20 pounds on the dude
size matters.. Not height just be a big dude, Scott Steiner was like shoot 5,10

Ishii is unironically 3 inches shorter than Gargano, but 3 times as based

Ishii a cute. A CUTE!

Attached: ishii.jpg (375x474, 32K)

Attached: ishii noodles.jpg (750x747, 88K)

Does Okada do the "buck toothed asian" thing on purpose or is that just how he shoot looks?

It takes skill to hit people hard but in safe places. Ishii is safer than the flippy midgets doing a bunch of dives and a bunch of big moves during a match.

Pretty much.