What the fuck is this ?

What the fuck is this ?

Attached: E5EDD195-B5D4-4ED6-ADCE-4B01AB488A45.webm (1334x750, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F4MceD3fHHU&t=6m50s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bri'ish strong style

I was waiting for someone to make a webm of those pure strikes thanks user. Do you have the webm of Dream being armdragged from the top rope by the invisble man too?

Brits failing once again to produce a single dime.

Lads I miss 2014/15 NXT. This shit today is so cringe.

yikes

Why do agents insist on putting these "wild flurry of strikes" spots in every single fucking WWE match? They have literally NEVER looked good.

Internet_fight.gif

Dorks exposing the fact that they don't even know what real fighting looks like. Notice the shortest of the midgets doesn't even use his body to throw weight into his strikes, he thinks punches come from only the arms. I think Dream realized how gay that shit was and just kinda ducked out of the way.

Pete Dunne has to be the biggest shitter in WWE right now. I really want him to get called up so Vince can give this faggot the stereotypical Britbong gimmick he deserves.

What is with that british guy? Is he fat or does he just have a weird body?

Wrestling is cringe laddy boy.

They're over huge in NJPW, so they both want to figure out how to get that reaction, and to have it in their product as well so that other promotions don't have anything they don't.
>Look we got Lucha, Strong Style, The OG Club, Fighting Spirit, Joshi, British Indie Midgets, we got it all pal.

Literal divashit.

His body is weird and the singlet he insists on wearing only exposes it. He needs to stop wearing it.

Jesus Christ. This is worse than the War Games one.

>Takeover is filled with meticulously rehearsed and choreographed matches
>Shit like this still happens

What did NXT mean by this?

Unironically worse than Mandy's on Monday, holy lord

still better than omegay and young cucks bullshits

it literally isn't though. Omega would be embarrassed to have strikes that look that bad.

You'll have to forgive Dunn's sissyness. England is a fag country.

undertaker needs to spend that lifetime contract teaching strike purity at the pc

Take would have bonced his ronce if he tried throwing strikes like that in a match with Big Evil.

Pete Dunne may have the worst strikes I've ever seen. Horrific even by WWE standards.

Dunne literally closes his fucking eyes so he has no idea where Roddy actually is. Fucking hell

>when u find out ur brothers ate the all the chips XD

>be a huge fan of NXT
>get worked by Bo's reign
>enjoy NXT, watch every weekly
>weekly shows kind of start sucking, whatever, it's practice
>crowd is annoying but I can ignore them

>Dusty dies
>get that little voice in the back of my head telling me NXT is not going to be the same
>Finn vs Joe gets real long in the tooth
>Joe vs Swag gets long in the tooth
>NXT gets more and more shitters, and it's clear they're not improving
>NXT becomes less and less about being a developmental and more about just knee capping the indies by sniping the best ofs, ignoring them for well connected shitters
>now we got complete shitters like Dunne, Gargano and Cole wasting everyone's time
>weeklies are unwatchable, with zero effort in them
>the crowds are terrible

>watch something I used to like become a shambling fucking corpse
>just like my first gf all over again
It doesn't hurt too much anymore. It's more of dull pain in my side at this point. Sure, there's people like Djiak and Manny, but the shitstain SJWs that run things will ensure they'll never get anywhere of note.

Yes, noted SJWs Triple H and Vince McMahon

HHH and McMahon bow down to the Snickers, who responds to concerned citizen emails.

Attached: 1557951564459.webm (640x360, 2.84M)

rent free

This. WWE development and style is shit and they can't create new stars but neither can anyone else thanks to mark contracts that strangle the indies. NXT unironically killed american wrestling.

Pete Dung does it again

Attached: Nxmeme.webm (852x480, 2.13M)

Attached: nxmemelol.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

Trips of truth

MMMMMMMMMMMM wouldn't want to mess with those pure strikes

Attached: the-undertaker-696x392[1].jpg (696x392, 36K)

mmmmm lookin pure kid

Oh fuck literally everything about this, maybe not the ref for trying to keep up with this shit, but no fuck him too.

THIS IS WRESTLING

*clap clap clapclapclap*

>t.edrone rent free

CRINGE. THEY DESERVE CHOPPA

Attached: Tomohiro_Ishii_2.png (352x528, 195K)

>all those midgets
Is NXT just a feeder program for the cruiserweight division?

Looks like pure strikes to me

Imagine them thinking about how much the crowd would love that spot and then getting absolutely no reaction

You AEWtists are like Indians so easy to get triggered

THIS IS WRESTLING *CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*

Some shitty WWE "superstar"

Once again. You europeans are faggots.
Never produced a worthwhile wrestler.

What the fuck is this? Did this shit really happen?
Good lord, this reminded me of
youtube.com/watch?v=F4MceD3fHHU&t=6m50s

>I got RDC'd in tekken once, let me try it
>I dunno man, I don't think it'll go over
>Dude trust me I've done a million times

No dude, Omega strikes especially with his knees look like he can take your head off. He's a much better athlete and worker than those 3 dudes(well, Strong is pretty good or at least was in RoH, I don't know, another case of WWE ruining everyone I guess)

Rhea is so fucking crynge

I wish wrestling would just die honestly

Nah, just american wrestling at this point.

Wut u say cunt?

Attached: 20190808_160948.jpg (239x383, 61K)

Lmao that is how women fight.

what you really said: wish everyone stopped thinking Triple Nose's shit smells like roses

Attached: 1554773097023.png (512x416, 46K)

>Meanwhile in based NJPW

Make the switch

Attached: 124421124124.jpg (1366x2048, 472K)

Pete Dunne is such a shitter

>Shingo and Ishii
Zero dimes

CRINGE

Cringe

Attached: 32325.jpg (1243x831, 196K)

Honestly this. I noticed around the Joe/Nakamura feud that the engine was out of gas and it was coasting on fumes. At least takeovers are usually good shows

They're as small as Gargano and Cole. I only watch for GOATkada and Naitetty.

>podgy 5'4 man swinging his arms around directionless while straining his face

daily reminder Haitch only signed this simp because he was afraid of WoS

Attached: Internet_fight.gif (500x429, 1.7M)

The worst part is the ref. Come the fuck on.

Pete Dunne might have the worst offense of any wrestler I've ever seen. Why do people like him? Why did they keep the NXT UK meme belt on him for so long?

Attached: 1521053246521.png (300x388, 223K)

Teach Tyler Bate a lesson for banging trannys. His whole reign was punishment for Tyler missing a couple of dates to be closer to bussy

Where did WWE go wrong?

Attached: PureStrikes.gif (400x300, 3.29M)

That's not a rolling cradle. Rolling cradle is a real move and actually looks good if it's done right.

mmm british strong style gets my pure boner stiff

You would not see Omega or the Young Cucks throwing slaps/punches that weak ever

This is legitimately womeme wrestling tier why pretend you're a brawler if you've never thrown a shoot punch in your life?

The more I see of Dunne the less I like him.

kek

He is vegan, he probably stood up too fast and couldn't see where he was swinging

I-Is this a comedy spot? Because it could work fine if it was that...

>British """"""""Wrestling""""""""""

Attached: 1565438626125.jpg (400x400, 30K)

mmmm

Pete Dunne is fucking disgusting and thats one of the shittiest strikes ive seen.

what the fuck are they "teaching" at the performance center?

I think my issue with current NXT is how the main title feuds seem to happen for so long. We've seen three Takeovers so far with Gargano in the main event vs. Adam Cole. Hell. We've seen Gargano in the main event for nearly all of the Takeovers since 2018.
Brooklyn 1 was maybe the peak Takeover for me, after that I feel like the magic was gone. I won't lie in saying the Samoa Joe, Bobby Roode, Nakamura era bored me to the point where I stopped watching Takeovers until New Orleans

>E-drones complained about the Janela,Darby and Havoc altercation
>They get this
OH NO NO NO

Bret could make literally anyone look like a million bucks

2014/15 NXT was based as fuck.

I'd put brown hair white guy number 3 and fag brit troll man on the same level of shittiness as the bucks. Omega is better than them, even if he's a fag. Dream is based.

Isn't Dunne meant to be like a stiff bruiser type?

Kevin Owens had been the last great champion, or at least the last champion in a great storyline, until Andrade won, and since he lost the title, it's went back to shit. Gargano is a fucking cancer.

You know neither of these niggas have ever been in a real fight.

why is it always Pete Dunne with this cringe?

Attached: 1407166491200.jpg (475x500, 45K)

Two midgets are rubbing their face and shoulder together.

Anyone else getting tired of Dream?
He sells the matches like he's really getting hurt, but his opponents aren't, making Dream look weaker in comparison. But then Dream gets the win again and again. It was good with guys like Black and Gargano, but made the matches with Riddle, Strong, and Dunne fall flat.

If Bret came in a time machine to now and decided to add more shit to his offense, it'd be way too obvious that he was the GOAT.

Yeah his gimmick is being fucking shit and barely winning yet everyone acts like he is awesome. Idk.

He WAS awesome. When he was cocky, flamboyant, and (most importantly) dominant, he was great. He still can be great. Maybe he just needs to dial it back some.

Dream is great, but his selling doesn't match his character. It's really fucking weird and doesn't fit the character. He's a tweener but oversells physically, which could work if his facial expressions weren't so overwrought and he didn't seem like he was constantly about to die. He'll need to tone it down massively if he's going to reach his full potential. He should watch some Roman Reigns tapes. Probably the best seller in the E, outside of Bryan.

This. I can just see those NJPW guys watching Takeover and just laughing their heads off.

I was agreeing with this until the last bit. If you think that shitters like Dijak and Manny are the best NXT can offer you're a fucking simp.

I remember stone cold doing that a lot after owen broke his neck

I'm not tired of Dream yet. He's maybe the only NXT dude I'm invested in because we've seen him pretty much grow in front of us ever since the Tough Enough days. I think he's "good enough" because how he carries himself makes him feel like a super star. He's sloppy, don't get me wrong, he can and will be refined. I think when he buffs out all the kinks, dude will be awesome.

And WWE will have nothing for him.

Reminds me of kids in 4th grade getting pissed at each during kickball.

They're thick and tough though. That's a big difference

I find Bret and Okada kinda similar, although Brest is a better seller.

spots, how to play to the camera, copy njpw and other promotions and fail at it.
Everything except wrestling.

Cos he's a fake hardman, Brummie poof. Obviously he wouldn't know how to throw a proper punch

Nothing wrong with kors strikes except the fucking no selling

They were waiting for WALTER

EXPOSING THE FUCKING BUSINESS

What about Andre and Bruno? They were Europeans and dime drawing dons

dude i hate dunne so much
he fucking sucks

only a step above Shane's pure strikes
awful

Oh no no no no no trips of truth

It obviously is