Thoughts?

thoughts?

Attached: gargano-cole-takeover-3.jpg (1200x675, 153K)

*nibbles ur thum*
:3

kek

knowing how much of fags johnny meltzer and saddam hole are, wouldnt be shocked

I guess someone in the crowd help up a shiny new pop figure to get Johnny's attention.

I really liked it and thought it was very enjoyable the whole time, but I don't want to say it here because literally everyone here either didn't watch it and is trying to worked shoot or just hates gargano losing for some reason

Attached: 1545701098619.jpg (603x587, 62K)

Not as good as the last one, it scratched a different itch

unironically best match of the year not just in NXT, not just in WWE, but in the whole pro wrestling

that shit was amazing

calm down

Kino, unadulterated

Summerslam will never be able to compete

Match sucked dude.
>whole build is that Gargano and Cole chose stips
>Gargano's stip aka street fight was meant to be first
>Hence why Cole went to the chair because he thought it was street fight time
>Ref fucks it all up
>commentators say nothing
>have to switch the stips at the last second
>10,000 kickouts, not one single dime
>avalanche canadian doesn't put away the match
>Cole completely forgets to sell his leg

>>Gargano's stip aka street fight was meant to be first
>Hence why Cole went to the chair because he thought it was street fight time
>Ref fucks it all up
>commentators say nothing
That was the plan though

Based Tom and Jerry

if they just did a barbed wire cage match with the walls of the cage being wrapped in it with just the weapons that were in the ring for the moment, i wouldve been satisfied

Those are some very random and small reasons to completely hate what was otherwise an excellent match. cole forgot to sell because they were wrestling for one(1) whole fucking hour which is impossible for anyone to remember everything. also I agree with you may have gotten worked so I would recommend 30 minutes of sunlight daily and regular showers to prevent this.

>Cole no sells

somewhere al snow is facepalming

His everything hurt at that point, his leg was of no consequence. Also adrenaline and will to win

and also if he sold the whole time the match would have been even worse desu. nobody gives a shit about sells when you're flipping basedgano onto a chair.

>it's impossible to remember that you're supposed to be selling a bum knee
Within five minutes of taking that injury, he was moving around like it was nothing.
>excellent match
>lets have a massive avalanche canadian destroyer 50 minutes in
>cool, that seems like a good finish
>LETS KICK OUT AT 2 LMAO
Fuck off dude, that's the sort of shit that makes people tune out. Loads of shit happened, but it feels like nothing of worth happened.

there is just something about these two that bring the worst out of each other
they can have good matches apart, but together put on these heatless no sell fests
it's just moves happening with nothing making them connect
i might as well watch the computer fight itself in SDvsRaw

you're totally right, they didn't need to flip off the top of that platform onto the table. that wouldn't have made an cool finish at all. too bad the whole match was ruined because he didn't sell his leg after getting his entire body fucked up and face bloodied over the course of an hour. pretty sure everyone tuned out at that point.

Attached: 1AC79213-CB93-4D7D-816A-7456399258AE.gif (191x200, 758K)

>WWE does a false finish
this match sucks
>NJPW does 3 consecutive false finishes in one match
wow based 5 stars moty

That finish is garbage too. Why would both jump off at the same time? It's fucking retarded.

you... have watched wrestling before this, right user?

the okada/ibushi match was nothing close to this

There was a takeover today?
Were there any cool thigh slaps?
How about you-puncha-me rallies?
Did the fans say "this is awesome?" this time or no?

Yes, and I fucking despise flipathons with 10 kickouts. Save that shit for PWG in that theater, but if you want a wide casual crowd, that shit is anti-dimes. Especially when you got two flippy manlets who are effectively terminators. How am I supposed to believe that either of those two could be beat within an actual physical means without DQ or weapons? It makes no logical sense. Garbage booking, garbage agenting.

gb2 r/sc or something, you're clearly not from here.

have sex

Based American Okada

Well, Gargano didn’t slap his thigh during a chop this time so it could’ve been worse

NXT drones go absolutely mental unless you act like their show was the best ever. Reality is they got into NXT in the time frame where it seemed 'cool' and like the antithesis to WWE. At the time, it was actually decent to good with some great talent. But the well has long since run dry, they are repeating the same shit over and over and over, the current top guys are mentally and physically little children, politics are taking effect with things like Ronda's friend being infini-pushed, bloated PC, good trainers left or were let go, best writer was moved and demoted, crowd has turned almost into a parody of itself, and the remaining fans desperarely want to cling to the perception they had of NXT in the past, while the rest of the IWC is now aware that they can get the same or much better from other promotions.

you have no fucking clue what people want or what you are even talking about. flippyshit and 10 kickouts are completely tailored for the casual audience e.g. ricogay/ali/the jew day. also, no logical sense? look at IRL vanilla midgets like mcgregor or paquiao if you don't think they can draw dimes. just because it didn't happen in korakuen or 2001 doesn't mean it sucks you insufferable boomer weeb.

you too bud

Wasn't even the best match of the show, you mark

holy cringeola

The exact moment wrestling died.

well to be honest the matches of this PPV are all phenomenal, maybe except mia yim's match

You have no idea what you are on about. Give us a break comparing Pacman and Connor to your little Gargano in his Marvel outfits. The modern flippyshit indie formula was an amalgamation of styles that got over on the Indie circuit and has never drawn big money with a casual audience. Any normal person can take one look at these NXT shitters and realize they would never last in a real fight, yet they're doing spinny flippy and kendo shots all night with no consequence.

Based New Japan living inside your skull completely rent free

> flippyshit and 10 kickouts are completely tailored for the casual audience
>McGregor and Paquiao are flippy shitters
Holy fuck NXTrannies are delusional. You're actually worse than e-drones, which is next level.

Imagine being this bitter lmao, have fun watching wrestlemania x-7 replays and staying up till 5 AM watching japs sawdust themselves

Please kill yourself, your organs would be put to better use by someone waiting for a donor

Here's how I watch G1
>watch a couple of matches for breakfast
>watch a match during breaks
>watch during lunch
>go home and finish what remains

It's not too difficult to just make time like a normal person. You're projecting, I think.

Mate, they jumped -together- and that makes no fucking sense. If your entrie reason for doing something is because it looks cool, you’re not telling a story, you’re being a spot monkey. And that’s what both of them were after the cage dropped. But watch Meltzer give these shitters 5 stars.

Go back.

I'm saying this completely seriously: Please have sexual intercourse.

>le whacky empowered black woman rolling her eyes back
This isn't twitter you fuck.

A bunch of jim cornette boomers itt

I love flips and false finishes. This was just a bad match.

Please defend Gargano working the leg for 15 minutes and instead of trying to get a submission randomly decide to get dq'd and have a competitive 2nd fall wthout going back to working the leg.

didn't know #StandupforNXT was a thing

If it's a focus of the match, you should remember to sell it, otherwise don't make it a focus at all and acknowledge you're a brainlet flippyshitter that can only cycle through your spots.
Also, gain taste pleb
>le this is what crowds want!
>interest in American wrestling is at an all time low
kek

Legit felt like a match I’d have in 2k19. Right down to the weird finish when I get bored and just want to play a different game.

It's not *that* bad. Johnny Reddit is getting tiresome, and Vince just raided NXT so it will take them a little while to establish some new stars. Just a bit of a lull is all. As far as Ronda's buddy... who gives a fuck about the shitty woman's matches anyway?

There was even strike spam so Gargano ran out of reversals kek

makes sense that you guys have shit tastes in wrestling, since you can't see an obvious work when it's right in front of you.

Attached: big dawg sips.gif (280x200, 1.1M)

AND THEN HE SAID
FLIPPY SHIT IS A DRAW
OH NO NO NO NO WAIT FOR THE BEST PART
A DRAW LIKE MCGREGOR AND PACMAN

CALLED US A BOOMER
OH NO NO NO
Remember folks, #StandupforNXT

Attached: 1529228455823.gif (280x210, 1.49M)

you typed this in your underwear didn't you, nujap?

If this shit gets 5 stars I’ll kill myself, not even a dave mark but there’s no way you can say that match was anything besides mediocre

>pregame tactic didn't work
>resort to cheating
>then find a different weak point

You're a fucking retard if you can't follow basic wrestling. Lemme put it a different way - pretend Gargano is the New England Patriots:

>plan to run the ball up the opponent's DEF weak spot, but continuously get nowhere
>deflate footballs
>change plans to passing your way to a SuperBowl #profit

Is it that fucking hard to comprehend simple story structure, you idiot? God you're such a fucking moron. If it were up to you, every wrestling match would be a wrestler working an arm in rest holds for 20 mins and then winning the match with an armbar. Real fucking exciting ya fucking dooshfag. Face it, you know nothing about wrestling and I just fucking destroyed you.

Go back to AEW, that's more your speed, fucking zoomer.

Attached: 064.gif (326x281, 171K)

Okay this is fucking based
Idk what user did to piss u off
But u BTFO that geek 4 real

He literally typed all this shit and doesn't realize how fucking stupid it is... If you work the leg the leg is the most damaged part on the opponents body and you have absolutely no reason to stop working it, it's idiotic not to. Also not selling during the next 30 minutes is amateur shit and diminishes the opponents attacks, as well as the moves used. Any person with a brain sees Gargano did all that to Cole and it had no effect so if he ever works the leg again people will think anyone it works on is way weaker than Cole.

Obvious samefag trying to make it look like anyone agree with his shit opinion

Only decent match of the night. Was hoping Cole would drop though just to see the Vanilla Midget Gang get btfo and buried.

Now I want you to defend why Gargano took 5 minutes to go cut a tiny bit of barbwire instead of hitting Cole with any of the weapons in the ring.

This motherfucker just compared wrestling to football. Fucking unreal.

Well, Cole needed time to get up on the cage so they could do the falling nothing through the tables. Duh.

the zoomerposter isn't even me, idk what's even going on lmao

holy shit are you wolfcuc? this guy is not me and likely is seething heavily. seek him some help anons

>what happens when you get worked

Attached: tenor.gif (498x280, 848K)

Not even the best match of this weekend

wolfie, I...

A+ for effort

Vanilla fucking midget!

I couldn't watch this hr match sober, anyone else feel the same way ?
Also call up Adam Cole or Roderick

Is "wolfcuck" like "ladderbro" on Yea Forums?
Some imaginary boogieman for when anyone says something that offends you or pisses you off, you just write them off as a "magical troll whose entire existence is to be contrary to you".
If you're that worked, just do what Yea Forums does, keep reporting ladderbro/wolfcuck until you get that safespace echo chamber circlejerk you stay up at night praying for.

>inb4 "hi wolfcuck!"

Attached: rEdDiTfAg.png (513x495, 179K)

>Yea Forums
Kill yourself, you autist.

Hi Carter

Attached: 4E2E9E6F-BB46-4134-A390-3FF65553241E.jpg (120x121, 8K)

>doesnt know who wolfcuck is
>goes to Yea Forums
>defends a shitty match
E-drones everybody

the fuck? i'm being honest, if you look at the other thing posted it's not me in sentence or grammar structure. reddit spacing to work people is too easy so I don't do it. I've seen you reply 100s of times to get your own posts over on several threads. whoever you are, you are legitimately insane and i hope you seek sex, sunlight, water, and help.

Attached: GGIFIF.gif (294x233, 1.48M)

Imagine giving a shit this much about fake fighting.

>WHAT
memes aside, are you saying you're wolfie and that autist is impersonating you on hundreds of threads (why are you on 100s of threads get a life you jewnigher)

>reddit space
OH NO NO NO! i guess I'm fauxwolfcuck now!

Attached: 88c18cb06838e7ef4622e59584dd7cf8.gif (245x250, 582K)

>prowrestling rules
>profootball gaaay

Imagine being such a fucking clueless homo that you actually believe this

Attached: TheRockSays HaveSexNerd.jpg (1200x1814, 306K)

So give it to me straight, is this shit worth watching? Actually is the whole PPV worth watching?

Attached: 9469846946.jpg (700x720, 41K)

It had all the flips.

Not really. Takeovers are always based, but this one was just missing something.

Before the ppv, I read the last tv show taping was 6 weeks ago, which is abnormal, I guess it should be like 3-4 wks before. They were on a set path and wanted to deviate, but couldn't.

I haven't watched it but they go on at each other for an hour in a no dq a no one bleeds?

>51:00
lmao and yikes

Adam Cole got a little blood from the very last spot.

No, that would be blood and guts. You do spots like no sell kendo stick shots and piledrivers off the top rope and ladders, that's sophisticated.

>have fun watching wrestlemania x-7 replays
I will.
Thanks

Worse than 9/11

Aporogize

Attached: c9e2282a9047e4a48baab96e2f97b191.jpg (712x1068, 69K)

Funny you mention that, the ref put on gloves like at the 1-2 Fall mark. Gamethread said someone was bleeding, I didn't see shit. Cole had a faint red spot on his forehead, but that ain't glove worthy, c'mon.

I member when they stopped the Balor vs SmoJo match twice for blood and it sent SmoJo into a rage (he was bleeding, but winning). It added to the match cause he coulda finished Balor and won, but regulations fucked him.

I don't know why anyone still watches this crap.

when did Zack Sabre Jr. wrestle Pac, and why does Zack look so ill?

>you have no fucking clue what people want
record low ratings ya fucking brainlet

It was their weakest match, the 2/3 falls didn't do anything for anyone since its just a retread, they botched quite a few spots, a lot of meaningless filler here and there, the first fall taking forever just so it can end in the most obvious dq and brawl sequence ever, the second fall essentially being a convoluted resthold with all the walk and brawl and the third fall l reminding me that I saw this fucking match at no way out in 2001.

Its not bad by any means but it really isn't the best it could have been given the skill of both men involved. somewhere around a 4/5

yup I don't know how we got here
but they were hyping 'Cole Gargano III' in the preshow made me puke
there should never be a 'III' or more consecutive matches unless it's sperated by years not weeks

Attached: The-Rock-vs-John-Cena-Wrestlemania-29-wwe-33861716-1280-800.jpg (1280x800, 469K)

I don’t watch charismaless indie geek fuckfest so I don’t care.

First fall was way too fucking long.

>7/10

First fall was awful, other two were fun

I'm with the boomerchad who says just because you try working a leg for 10 mins doesn't mean you should win the match 60 mins later with a boston crab - to be so set in basic linear match escalation is ironically boomerthink. Everyone here pissed off at this dude for speaking truth need to get a life.

Attached: hart-foundation-921x1024.jpg (921x1024, 203K)

Imagine thinking these 2 midgets wrestling is entertainment because they do enough thigh slapping

Past few takeovers have been dog shit

theres no way im watching a 50 minute adam cole match

Problem is, Vince keeps stealing talent from NXT and does absolutely nothing with them, dare I say intentionally. Here's a list of guys off the top of my head Vince took to the main roster, crippling NXT and stagnating WWE:

>EC3
>Lars Sullivan
>SaNiTy
>Aleister Black
>Lacey Evans
>Heavy Machinery
>Chiampa (and Gargano who he sent back)

this is some nuclear level seething lmao

WHAT?!

Attached: 5e58a-1500686039-800.jpg (736x444, 55K)

Based

>on the floor is SummerSlam
NXT says "beep beep!"

Attached: 1531262076592.gif (500x375, 950K)

haha fucking owned!

I have no faith in SummerSlam.
Everyone agrees Takeover sucked but they don't know why?

>2/5 ths were wymns matches

Guess what percentage of wymns matches are on SummerScam?

Attached: Madison-Rayne.jpg (640x367, 150K)

as bad as it was it will still be better than brock v seth etc

>flips are tailored for the casual audience
>record low ratings

I dunno what it is but I hate Madison Rayne.
I just can't take her remotely seriously, she's this tiny stick thing.

Maybe it's time for you to... CROSS THE LINE

Attached: Velvet_sky_entrance.jpg (2926x4390, 2.37M)

ROH ALLURE

then what else are flippy midgets good for?

Say that ain't true