First time I ever saw a Takeover. You all seriously and unironically watch this cringe regularly?

First time I ever saw a Takeover. You all seriously and unironically watch this cringe regularly?

Attached: 1560044992277.jpg (660x574, 31K)

>He watched an NXT show
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO AHAHAHAHAH

no, I rarely watch nxt and when I do it's strictly ironically

It was my first time too OP, the tag match was based atleast

Ayy somebody is watching that shit and AEW. I deadass turned that shit off during the free pre show on youtube after the third video package.

You literally just watched the worst Takeover in the past 3 years.
It's not what you should base your opinion on.

I can't imagine watching anything with suicide pop culture man on commentary

this, I don't watch WWE but I watch Takeovers and they are usually good (except the Cole Gargano matches). But this one was bad.

>deadass

Attached: CMtMfo4XAAAxrfR.jpg (938x1024, 86K)

I believe you, but there's no way I'm sitting through another one of these to verify.

>deadass

Attached: 1564591600320.jpg (480x480, 30K)

I only watch Io segments

Nobody watches weekly NXT

>he missed nxt when it was good
Good job faggot

a frogposter has no right calling something cringe, tourist

ya aint ding-dong diddly gonna make it with the wolves kid

I stopped watching NXT regularly right around the time Drew Macintyre got the strap. Nothing against him specifically, but it was easy to tell that things were on the decline. And then when Gargano was having his matches with Ciampa is when I stopped altogether.

>deadass

Attached: GigaChad_9NhP4QM4ao,q250.jpg (250x250, 17K)

Why does mia yim make money doing this?

Go back

Attached: image.png (868x958, 258K)

Takeover stopped being regularly good halfway into 2018 when Johnny Gargimpo started being a main event player all the time. Your best bet would've been Takeover: New Orleans or the one right before that one in Philadelphia.

Attached: image.jpg (1125x987, 621K)

It’s basically a parody of itself. You missed the best of it years ago. It’s taking the tony hawk games route

>Deadass

Attached: 20190808_160948.jpg (239x383, 61K)

But Tony Hawk games were actually good at one point

>Watching modern wrestling at all

Its all shit.

They never learn.

Why the fuck is Beth Phoenix still out there?

She's brutal. I know they love that diversity 3rd person in the booth no matter what but christ have some standards.