What happens to the WWE if Seth wins the title back?

What happens to the WWE if Seth wins the title back?

Attached: Seth.png (480x360, 131K)

One. More. Run. Brother.

Attached: 66a212b99ce6ec7736b15d0e4e6c0b61--triple-h-champions.jpg (236x297, 19K)

I mean is that really the champs or is wwe trash bc I think it's a little of both

based WolfGOAT creating narratives

Kofi should've lost the title ages ago. He had his mania moment but its overstayed its welcome

I don't blame either of them. Who could draw under Vince's schizophrenic booking?

Champs haven't been a drawing factor in years

I feel like Joe was a good point to drop it. Could have transitioned nicely in to Devitt v Joe 3 for Summerslam.

Instead we're getting Joe playing bodyguard for Roman and Devitt so pissed off with WWE he's taking a ""break""'

Having two "main" titles devalues both championships.

If they kept the brand split it would ne fine
This was the perfect time to drop it but they fucked that up by having joe job to everybody and look like a geek except for when he would do run ins and choke people out

This.
For me, he's never been a believable champion.

Seth is never getting a sniff of a World Title ever again.

Why they can't unified both fucking titles already?

Because now the shows will be in different networks and neither will want to be shortchanged out of having a top champion.

Based Vince even 50/50 on the championship

Eh

You wanted new guys on the top, now eat them

>Seth
>new

Did you forget about his heel run as champ?

if you think Joe vs. Balor is a good and/or would draw you are delsional and inside the bubble, even with good creative it would not draw, Balor will never draw.

Joe can draw with a guy who is a draw if it's a serious feud/angle but Joe isn't a draw by himself

>or would draw
Nothing in WWE draws, but we at least know NXT was at it's most financially successful during his reign.

Status quo bullshit, because whether Brock or Seth is champ, nothing changes. WWE hit the pause button in 2015 and we've been stuck there ever since.

Randy confirmed for winning Summerslam? I like Randy so I'm OK with that. Seth vs Brock is a little more complicated because Seth is Gaytch's personal bull

You're thinking in 80s terms. WWE is not a wrestling company, it's an entertainment company. Everything about WWE tells you to watch WWE. Not to tune in for the guys that happen to hold the fake belt.

Think of WWE as strictly a TV show and their decisions make more sense. They're not booking like a wrestling company because they don't think they're a wrestling company. If the shit is interesting, the audience will grow. Hell even in the last few weeks, there's been no big draw, but ratings have been improving because the shows are better. Look at TV drama shows ratings. They don't suddenly spike because X actor is on it, they fluctuate depending on how good the show is, and how captivated the audience is.

How is Brock as a champ or contender feuding with a Shield member anything new? That's been going on since at least the build up and main event of WM 31.

Becky is going to win the universal championship at wrestlemania after turning on Rollins

Attached: 99596.jpg (240x340, 15K)