So who was the Michaels among the Mishima family in the Tekken fed? and who the Janetty?

So who was the Michaels among the Mishima family in the Tekken fed? and who the Janetty?

Attached: Four_Mishimas.png (1323x1080, 1.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nruEPZqFpjY
youtube.com/watch?v=PryaAm8zYlI&t=7m50s
youtube.com/watch?v=eZruuChErXo
youtube.com/watch?v=cpn80HY6DcM
youtube.com/watch?v=ESMyzfKdKU8
youtube.com/watch?v=DBOOXPiG8Y8
youtube.com/watch?v=JRb88F0fl7E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I was the Michaels faggot.

Heihachi Mishimichaels and Jinetty

Jin basically won 3 tekkenmania main events in a row tho, starting with tekkenmania 3 and was the de facto star of Tekkenmania 6, despite the main babyface status of Lars

They're all janetties for being in the janetty promotion.

T. Capcom drone

Street Fighter stopped drawing dimes in the mid 90's

Attached: STselect.png (384x224, 53K)

Literally who is that in the back? That's the Janetty.

Street fighter might be absolute shit, but it still draws more dimes than Whokken.

It took me 10 years to realize that Kazuya and Jin were 2 separate people

Jinpachi. He originally founded the company and briedly returned in a 2003 Goldbergesque stint ended with the main event of Tekkenmania 5, when he was defeated by Jin

Big dimes Heihachi will return in Tekken 8, right bros?

>Tekkemania 7 dominates the market
>Street Fighter Kingdom 5 barely surpassed the success of their Dragon Ball Fighterz developement division

sure Ryunettry

>still playing fighting games in 2019
yikes. ya'll must be boomers

Also dont you agree than King should deserve a main event push? his workrate is so constatly good, and yet he is always stuck in that three-way midcard feud with Armor King and Marduk. It's becoming stale at this point

Attached: T7FR_King.jpg (536x675, 83K)

Heihachi is the obvious Michaels. The rest are all jannettys.

>Tekken 7
>literally has NJPW endorsements all over it
>Tekkenmania

Kazuya is the Michaels, 10/10 look, promo, moveset and the fed has been unable to run a storyline without him in the centre from the start and when he left his Janetty son had to fill the void and couldn't hack it so Big Dames Kaz had to return. Heihachi is like the secondary Michaels but he jobs out too frequently to be the real Michaels.

I love King but is the Janetty to Armour King. In both 1st and 2nd gens.

Attached: Kazuya-mishima-tekken-blood-vengeance-game-mobile-wallpaper-1080x1920-12136-3699037504.jpg (1080x1920, 189K)

Heihachi sounds to me more what Triple H is and will be when he will took over:
>Inherited the fed
>Costantly in the main event, even when he wasnt needed. Especially during Tekkenmania 4 were he insterted himself in the Kazuya-Jin feud, despite his 2003 Triple H level physical shape and horrible attire choice
>Tried a couple of times to turn face, without too much success
>Always stuck in the Chairman-fighter role, sans a couple of times when he was briefly overtrowned by his relatives
>Lots of titles and credibility, yet usually not the first Mishima you think of as face of the fed

That's called a Roman push.
Heihachi is still the heel you pay money to see get his ass kicked. Definite Michaels
Jinpachi is the Jannetty.
Kazuya is a solid maineventer that dipped into upper midcard for the sake of putting his son over.
Jin is the "main eventer" nobody really likes. He even needs two forms to get over.

Kazuya was buried hard by Hiehachi both in tekkenmania 2 and 4 tho. And Tekkenmania 3 is often considered the best in history, despite being the only one without him. Shame we never had a feud between him and Devil against Ogre and true Ogre

Attached: tek3jin-1.png (730x480, 133K)

Heihachi was their biggest draw for the territory in the 1990's, then Harada tried pushing new star Kazuya who ultimately failed to get over with the Devil gimmick but wasn't a total failure, then came the crowning of new Ace Jin, a 3rd Generation superstar in the making, with T3 and drew huge dimes for the promotion.

Though Jin's popularity did start the die down due to being over-pushed resulting in somewhat poor ticket sales with T4, so they ended up going back with their original Ace Heihachi, failed Ace Kazuya and an old washed-up worker named Jinpachi, who was years past his prime. Doing ANOTHER Devil gimmick to repackage Jin and jobbed out every Jack in the territory to get them all over, which did huge record numbers and arguably saved the company.

Years on and Tekken is still the most popular promotion in the FGC territories, building new stars drawing dimes and working Cap-drones into a shoot.

Attached: KEKKEN.png (708x802, 347K)

>still the most popular promotion in the FGC territories
That only started with this gen since Crapcom dropped the fucking ball with SFV and Marvel. I'm happy about it, but Tekken wasn't the top promotion until very recently.
Don't even get me started on Smash. Though, they're not fighting games. They're party entertainment.

I would say by credibility and status alone Jin is the Cena, while the true Roman in Lars alexanderson, the in-storyline secret son of Heihachi

>The fed wanted someone to take the main event role from Jin
>Lars was pretty and with a cool attire and ring style, but green in the ring and lacked mic skill
>So they turned Jin heel, and pushed Lars as the babyface without proper developement as an enforcement in the Jin stable
>Lars flopped in Tekkenmania 6 when he was booed and Jin had to be returned face out of emergency
>Later Jin had a bad shoot injury and had to skip Tekken 7. They decided to keep Lars in the mid-card this time and focus the main event on the End of an Era match between Kazuya and Heihachi, with the goal of turning kazuya into the new main heel

Attached: lars-br.jpg (2022x2400, 1.67M)

>Tekkenmania 3 is often considered the best in history
I agree with this but Jin wasn't the reason it was great, the only good thing about him was his banging theme. Everything else in 3 was nearly perfect.

I wouldn't say Kaz got buried that hard in 4, so to speak. He did in 2 obviously but that worked for long term booking because he came back in 4 with a sick hype package.

Capcom fucked up itself between the mid 90's and early 2000', when they had a financial crisis and that nonsensical annual Street Fighter kingdom 3 editions that almost wiped them off, allowing Namco to fill the void and become the top fed

this promo will the remain the goat. all of my yens

Well he jobbed hard to Heihachi in his worst state and attire choice ever during the triple treat with Jin in the Main event. And in the post brawl match Jin had the last word in beating both him and Heihachi, leaving Kazuya with the worst status among the three, to the point he was in the uppercard in tekken 5

Attached: Cur5Doo.jpg (640x480, 66K)

okay this thread obviously started as a joke but holy fuck is Tekken just a bunch of pro wrestling storytelling and shit I still fucking love it

Attached: tekken7Kazuchika+Okadaking.jpg (640x360, 86K)

>Forgetting about MvC2 at the time
The main shows were underperforming (even if 3S and SFA3 became smark favorites), but that one show kept them above Tekken 3 and 4. You're right about T5 releasing in Capcom's lowest financial valley though, but by then 3S had built up pro numbers through "muh workrate" and people were STILL running Marvel until the late, late 00s.

Hold on I thought the "canon" storyline was him beating Heihachi, so he jobbed the least out of the 2 of them when Jin flew off.

Yeah, that's what it actually was.
>Kazuya beats Heihachi at the Tekken 4 finals
>Heihachi takes Kazuya to Jin, who's chained up but breaks out
>Jin goes over Kazuya clean
>Heihachi steps in
>Jin goes over Heihachi, too

Man, Tekken 4 rocked. Best storytelling and psychology by far, but these workrate smarks ruined it.

I heard the opposite. Harada have the bad habit of retconning stuff, but surelly that confused finish indeed help the confusion

And despite their refusal of pushing someone outside of the Mishima clan they indeed have a better long term booking than WWE (better, not good)

youtube.com/watch?v=PryaAm8zYlI&t=7m50s

YOU PUNCHA ME?! I PUNCHA YOU

Tekken 4 had a lot of injuries, people leaving and not good enough substitues, like the jobber Christie Monteiro instead of based dimes Eddy Kingordoston. So aside the main event the rest of the card sucked

Tekken 5 was the exact opposite: massive roster and event with big dimes matches and welcomed returns, but the storylines lacked a bit

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

That's what I remembered as well. The 7th (or something) fight of Kazuya's arcade mode was against Jin and he no showed so Kazuya went onto the finals by default because Tekken Force had captured Jin, Kazuya beat Heihachi, they went to that place where Jin was chained and then Jin beat the two of them, then Tekken 5 happened.

I also really liked 4, fuck the Koreans and their inability to differentiate good from shit. 4 was better than 5 and 6 (well definitely 5).

Tekken's mid card is fucking solid and has been for ages. Technically Paul should have been the top guy in the promotion after 3 but no lolJinwins.

I heard this:
>Hiehachi beats hard Kazuya, and took him to the Honmaru to imprison both him and Jin
>Kazuya then claimed he needed Heihachi to reach where Jin was hidden, and know up unconsious Heihachi with his demon kazuya gimmick power up
>Then Kazuya awaken the demon gimmick of Jin to start the match
>Kazuya job to Jin
>Heihachi recover, but got beat up by Jin too
>Jin leaves and then the Jack-4 stable sent by the in-storyline rival company G corporation attacks the two

>not liking this
Eddy was technically in 4.

Attached: 1937074088_e73450581b_z.jpg (460x640, 84K)

Heihachi is the Micheals no debate. Other feds wanted him and got him (Soul Cal and even the party indie fed PSA)

not wrestling related
enjoy your vacation
oh and btw
video games are for children
you know that right?
you know they're for children?
maybe get a job, a girlfeidn and an apartent and you'll grow out of them
fucking lsoers

First of all, Christie Montiero was the best fap bait the series had to offer at the time, so she immediately gets off the hook.
Second, Steve "Big Strikes" Fox was the shit.
Third, Marduk satisfied those looking for a new big Hoss.
Fourth, Lee returns with a unique move-set and it's one of the coolest in the fed.

As for the rest of the card that "sucked":
>That kino King vs. Marduk angle
>That kino Bryan Fury face turn that got completely shat on in Tekkenmania 5 because the writers wanted to force a Yoshi feud
>Paul being a badass for the last time in the series
>That kino Jin vs. Hwoarang fight
>That kitsch kino Lei, Nina, and Steve angle
T4 was better than you remember.

Namco always had a very good female division, with top dimes like Jun and the Williams sisters. Monteiro had a too much vanilla gimmick and forced the popular midcarder Eddy to become a guest star in her storylines.

Attached: Tekken-7_2018_08-06-18_015.jpg (310x397, 18K)

Christie should have stayed as vallet and manager of Gordo. So still fap material without ruining the storyline

And dont forget the T4 ruined the Paul push, forcing him to job hard with a comedy character like Kuma
Tekken 5 instead had:
>Devil Jin debut after years of teaser
>Hwoarang getting finally over, althought only for the sake of pushing Devil Jin
>Brayn retooking his rightful place as monster heel
>Old schoolers like Irvin and Baek returning to help putting over people like Steve and Hwoarang
>New cool call ups from the indies like Asuka and Feng
>King and Marduk turning into a tag team with unexpected success
>Kino stages and atmosphere

Not to mention the bonus of Dark ressurection edition:
>Ultimate fap bait in the bimbo Lili. also good in the ring
>Big dimes Dragunov and new Armor King

Attached: Lili_Tekken_7_Fated_Retribution.jpg (806x1075, 62K)

>Not buying a house

Would you?

Attached: christie-br.jpg (955x1700, 757K)

>>Kino stages and atmosphere
If you're trying to put that over Tekken 4, then you're a fucking tastelet. The workrate and "more characters is good" roster I can agree on, but Tekken 4 was prime atmosphere.

that's a yikes from me wagecuck

Who wouldn't.
I'd "go easy on her" for a little bit, too.

youtube.com/watch?v=eZruuChErXo
Hon-maru was fucking Kino

A few ones were good (strongest arena, airport, Mall, Honmaru) buth others like the freezing cells, the fight club and the parking ground were extremely forgettable

5 had top tiers ones even used in other editions, like Moonlight Wildneness, Acid Rain, the based Lee poolside with his bimbos, and the absolute top Dragon Nest

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 33K)

>The fight club isn't based when Tekken 5 did the same thing, but made it way bigger and lamer the PPV right after
>Parking Ground wasn't based just for being a ruse cruise with the pillars
>Forgetting Building, with the best soundtrack in the whole series (Reminder: youtube.com/watch?v=cpn80HY6DcM )
As for T5, the only stage that even got closed to that level of atmospheric kino was Moonlit Wilderness, which I will concede is easily in the top 3 stages in all fighting games, not just Tekken.

Call me a flippy shit lover mark, but I love the idea of using a sword ourestrikes in the ring.

Attached: 11f3562932713b07044a547ff6074208[1].png (1709x2222, 1.56M)

Parking ground was one of the stages with the new bizzarre physical obstacles gimmick that went nowhere. I will concede that i forgot building was indeed cool, but not that Dragon Nest should be at least in the top 5

>Consistent upper card guy in two feds
>Eternal babyface loved by the crowd
>Based moveset
>Best outfits
Yoshi TatsuMitsu is dimes.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

did the other jacks sign a legends contract?

Attached: Jacks.jpg (647x585, 59K)

This. While i'm a tekken 5 fanboy, i would admit his Tekken 4 ring attire was easily his best. That edition had either awesome ring attires of top horrible ones, like for King and Heihachi

Attached: 62670c225583c3972521129aa3eccc89.jpg (450x619, 52K)

All of them plus Jack-0, aside that Jobber of Jack 4

>Lee CHADlan looking cleaner than ever
I don't like the look he goes for now. The dude looked dimes in 4.

Attached: lee-z1.jpg (450x619, 61K)

>Tekken 4 King design
>Bad
U wot m8.

My favourite Yoshimitsu design was his wooden one from Soul Calibur 2 with the visible gears and stuff on the arms and the Samurai flags. Although that is allgedly not the same Yoshimitsu as the Tekken one but whatever.

Attached: 1 ycQ5m49zAnTRwgLEmc8nMg.jpg (700x1010, 93K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ESMyzfKdKU8

Nina = Shawn
Anna = Jannetty

This based gimmick helped his definitive turn face during tekken 5, where he went over with is poolside bimbos entrance and the commedy segments with Heihachi

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

A reshaed from the original King attire in tekken 2. His second attire in Tekken 5 was easily the best aside the main one

Attached: king3.jpg (595x448, 92K)

Lars is the fucking draw.

#BUFFLARS

Don't you put that evil on my boy.

Attached: larsbanner2.jpg (750x400, 65K)

Kingmaker is also based looking. His absolute worst in my opinion was his Tekken 3 t-shirt and jogging bottoms and trainers look.

Attached: C1rBSYvXcAM9hcL.jpg (675x1200, 158K)

All michaels for destroying VFetty so hard in 90's polygon war

I liked him too, but i think they burned him with the sudden top face push in Tekkenmania 6 without even letting the crowd knowing him more. Then they accused him for the mixed reviews of the event, mainly caused by the confusing storylines and lack of innovations, causing the even more sudden depush/nerf

The newcomer will draw all the dimes.
youtube.com/watch?v=DBOOXPiG8Y8

If he is blind it will somehow be even more dimes because blind Kung Fu masters are always draws.

Attached: Leroy_Smith_Tekken_7.jpg (1750x2048, 339K)

And also the massive overbooking during the main event

>Ignoring these 2 forgotten Mishimas
These 2 will tag team the fuck outta the entire Mishima stable as vengeance with their Manager Alisa

Attached: images (2).jpg (739x415, 40K)

make the switch

Attached: G Corp.jpg (1024x539, 32K)

I hate that you're right user. I hope they book him with patience for Tekkenmania 8. With Kazuya/Jin setting up to be the next big angle, they gotta make sure they don't shoehorn in Lars.

Holy fuck, im lovin this thread

KeGonito: bases or crinfe?

Attached: 350[1].png (350x444, 177K)

Unironically the best guest fighter

youtube.com/watch?v=JRb88F0fl7E are all panda marks like this?

Attached: baul.png (100x100, 27K)

HOF tier thread

Heihachi is the ultimate draw, Idk how they are going to make Tekken 8 without based Heihachi for drawing.
Jin is being pushed since T3 and still didn't draw a fucking dime
Heihachi>Kazuya>Jimpachi>>>>>>>(Paul, Bryan, Yoshi, King) >>>Jin.
>Also, Paul is the biggest draw behind Heihachi and Kazuya only.

Attached: The Phoenix.jpg (860x1250, 107K)

How i would have booking him
>Tekken 6 midcard run as heel enforcer of Jin
>Teken 7 with turn face and feud with Jin in the upper card
>Tekken 8 in the main event beating a credibile top heel Kazuya after his defeat of Heihachi in tekken 7

>have a dumb american gimmick
>beat Panda, the ring girl of the ultimate baby face Kuma
>get nuclear heat
>be surprised
Paul is the only mark here.

Jinetty was the Sethetty of Tekken. Overpushed, didn't draw, rode on the success of Kazuychaels. Like Michaels, Kazuya was absent for the boom period (T3), but his influence was all over the product.

To summarize
>Heihachi was the Hogan
>Kazuya was the Michaels
>Jin was the Sethetty
>Jinpanchi was Goldberg coming back for one more run

This based thread should be archived for future consultations

Lars will always be the Jannetty

Christie was created because the developers motion captured a stripper, and figured the only way to work it in was to add it into capoeria. It was a brilliant move. Can't help it that by that time in history, white and jap losers were so cucked that they were demanding the return of le cool black man, and not just enjoying the gift of a big-assed Brazilian girl grinding all over the screen. She even showed feet.