What's keeping you from drawing big dimes in real life?

What's keeping you from drawing big dimes in real life?

Attached: 1523144482002.jpg (255x230, 14K)

My sloth.

My cloth

Skinnyfat.

Being a manlet

Literal autism.

Aspergers, anxiety, depression, suicidal thoughts for years, I could go on

Diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder. Basically makes me think everyone is against me and out to get me, makes me over emotional, and so on.

I always thought the search for wealth brought more stress, pain, and tied you down. But now I see you need it to obtain real freedom.

Attached: Biggie-Smalls-Mural[1].jpg (640x640, 118K)

I'm regularly being told that I look like a creep and a psychopath

Bouts of psychosis, shame really because I got the dimes physique.

bad booking

Drugs

Good. You can have a heel gimmick and stay in kayfabe all day without exposing the business.

I'm a hell of a good promo but I'm riddled with guilt when I have to work heel

That didn't stop Corbin nor Aleister Black.

The white devil

Where I used to work I was unironically held down by backstage politics.
I loved that job too. Now I'm in a shitty indy fed on the hot dog and handshake contract.

scott hall syndrome

Depression and anxiety at the moment. Had a good job up until a 3 months ago. Quit because I couldn’t deal with my boss anymore, and now I’m just stuck in a permanent slump that I can’t get out of at all.

Heavily considering completely rolling the dice and going to film school.

I’m a black male living in Trumps America and I’m kept down being inter-generational and institutionalised racism.

i draw huge dimes but im trapped within a communist prison.

If he was so "macho" why didn't he have kids?

because linda hogan convinced liz to leave mach. he was heart broken. then when he found another women that was good enough he was too old and the steroid use didnt help.

I'm a sex offender felon

Based Linda working Mach into a genetic line ending seethe.

Attached: Linda_Hogan.jpg (540x543, 105K)

pedomod?

Men wanna be me and women wanna be with me but im asexual lmao

Based Wall wrecking this bitch

This. :(

i visited commie-fornia, and tried to work, they told me if i wasnt willing to go on welfare that i couldnt work. no bs.

Severe mental illness and trauma

>just do flips bro

My dad

im a bulbasaur

Depression, anxiety, narcissism and erectile dysfunction.

Therapist think I was traumatised from when I was 13 year olds and all my friends started giving each other blow jobs at a sleepover.

Attached: 546687.png (800x500, 286K)

Disabilities

Yeah. Was weird bro.

I'm working on it user. I'm going to school with my GI Bill. The funny thing is my confidence has hit an all time low and I'm anxious all the time despite having travelled around the world and had experiences most of the kids I go to school have never had. I don't even do anything anymore. Feel like shit desu.

Attached: Bloodborne™_20150506232505_-_1.png (990x1080, 1.05M)

A tree

I'm dumb as fuck and don't have any skills or talents.

>falling for the kids meme

ISHYGDDT

I fell for the marriage meme. Now I’m divorced with a kid, so no dimes until kid is 18 (or ever, honestly)

ya dun goofed but youll make it pal

My own ego, morals, mouth and pride.

I'm an autistic and misanthropic manlet

But everyone IS OUT TO GET YOU user. Lmao beware. Especially of Me.

why not move to africa?

based low energy user fighting the odds and going over brother

Scars from my parents and society

Myself

too much wrestling to watch

You should unironically team up with the alt-right, since they want a separate white ethnostate. Marcus Garvey received a bunch of funding from the KKK back in the day.

I have the tools. I'm shoot 6'1", good talker, and would have a good build, but right now I'm overweight and having a hard time setting my life on track. I've been finding it difficult to get the right motivation.

Capitalism.

Being an ugly woman. Having type 1 diabetes inherited from my mother who had it since the age of 3, and in her old age she manages it so poorly that I have to care for her constantly. I don't have time for a job, education, or a boyfriend which I desperately want, but have never even gotten close to having. So I live with my parents still, at the age of 24, obsessing over The Undertaker and professional wrestling from the mid-late 90's, and cry myself to sleep most nights, contemplating suicide.

Attached: sigh.gif (260x146, 522K)

You should go back to your shithile country then

I just can't seem to give a shit

Bad side profile gives me self esteem issues making me unable to reach my full potential and forces me job to Chad.

>white people

Attached: 1563374167219.png (953x512, 195K)

so many of you faggots are fucking worthless cocksuckers that live with your parents. well, I'm the fucking opposite. I've been taking care of my parents since 2013. I'm ding-dong diddly tired of it and want to go out on my own and have sex.

Attached: 1564467798642.jpg (300x300, 17K)

>woman
stand up you faggot, you're sat on your dick again

Attached: image.jpg (498x278, 50K)

>Being traumatized by some a normal sleepover
Never gonna make it with the wolves

literally just a few inches of jaw bone desu
some guys just have to job