How long have you been on Yea Forums? Yea Forums?

󠛡 󠛡 ▲
▲ ▲

Attached: 1564679797111.png (728x1001, 847K)

for me it's summer '07

When i joined Triphammer was still trying to get over by falseflagging and arguing with himself in every thread.

>pulling out your dick and having a measuring contest
since chinky gook moot forced us to leave Yea Forums when we only had /wwe/ generals. Only one fucking thread lead us into taking over this stupid board.

Since the entire board existed for the purpose of me and TKDBrah and Wu to talk about martial arts and shitpost in esg. The time before WWE posts were tolerated here.

About 5 months. Migrated here from /pol/ to worship The Undertaker in peace and harmony, but I realised there are a lot of fags here. I can't figure out how to leave, though, so I'll just post sexy pics of 'Taker all day for eternity.

Attached: GOAT 4.jpg (602x339, 67K)

for me it's summer '92

Pretty based but not based

Yea Forums lurked in 2007, started posting late 2008.
Yea Forums since its creation

Let's see your triforce.

First came to Yea Forums when /WWE/ lost a loser leaves town match on Yea Forums and got the boot

▲ ▲

since the beginning. trolling wrestling nerds and bjj queers

I'm a former /wooo/fag that migrated after the mods became too cringe inducing and cuckpilled, I originally came to Yea Forums to laugh at you for getting BTFO of Yea Forums and decided to stay for the shitposting

Attached: Bret Screwed Bret.png (1534x468, 131K)

Attached: 1565042697853.png (490x623, 579K)

Yea Forums in about 2012 with v and tv came to asp when wrestling got kicked out of sp for being too gay

Literally 10 seconds.

Since the start. I've never gone to anywhere else (sp, squaredcircle, wooo, etc)

>mods against having a /liv/ general
Fuck off faggots.

3 years ago, found this place during lesnar vs mark hunt, I was sick and tired of the crybabies at wrestling forum that take wrestling too seriously.

When did the filters come in, like roody-poo, the people's champ, and candy ass?

>2005
Fucks sake..
>The ding-dong diddly Game

Learning to triforce is and was always for faggots.

since it's ding-dong diddly inception

I just miss the time when I could see CG regularly and when motherless codes meant something

whenever Yelissa was getting forced out but /wwe/ since 2013

I first found out about it around Bryan's mania run in 2014 (Was it still Yea Forums at the time? I barely visited so I genuinely wouldn't know) but I want to say it was around the brand split 2016ish where it became a daily thing for me. But I started lurking Yea Forums around 2011.

Since Yea Forums kicked us out, I can't remember when. The discussion has gotten so unbelievably worse since we got our own board

kek what a bitch

03 and was a SA goon since 99. im 32. And yes, I was in /wwe/ threads on Yea Forums

>seething newfag can't even make a ding-dong diddly tri-force
Many such cases!

longer than you have beyotch

Ya seethe?
Ya boil?

▲ ▲

Fuck now I'm seething!

Share the story of times past, old wise one.

Since about 2007/08. Been on Yea Forums since day 1 and am the original /wwe/ OG.

Based mods kicking the retarded retard lovers.

SINCE DAY ONE-ISH.

I believe it was around the time Seff turned heel.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: pepe-upset.jpg (263x192, 6K)

Fall of 2007.

Ahh the year this site started to get an influx of cancerous newfags and subsequently experienced the 2007 Summer of Bro

>I'm a former /wooo/fag
go back