Has Yea Forums ever worked you into a seething shoot?

Has Yea Forums ever worked you into a seething shoot?

Attached: Ct3eYL3WcAAu7Oq.jpg (944x716, 99K)

OBSERVE THIS BROTHER
THIS IS A RAG SHEET BROTHER
Imagine cutting a promo that like 5% of the audience at the time would understand

MACHO MAN WAS FINE THE WHOLE TIME kek what a dumb bitch

Couple times.
Worst was the guy that thought Nathan Jones was a draw.

>actually giving Meltzer more exposure by displaying his newsletter on television, and telling the audience they can find spoilers there

Hogan is a shoot retard

Every time you guys shit on Seth desu.

You deserve it for unironically liking Seethe.

>Being a fan of TarpLayer Seething Rollings

hogan had shares in the company for years and actually was meltzer's inside man throughout the 80s

>Liking the TarpLayer Jasethy, who burns ratings down
You worked yourself

probably, but i have Alzheimer so i couldn't tell ya what for

I get worked sometimes but it's usually because people have wrong opinions and mine are much better and correct

Yes. That stupid fucking thread about the fake AAA ratings that kept getting spammed. Not the thread or the content, but the picture of that ginger numale "man" made my blood and piss boil

the miki and friends threads almost worked me to a shoot a couple of times,bunch of creeps

A lot of time but the biggest seethe was Yelissetty's reign of terror

Hi Vamp

who raped you?

Your mom.

No because everything here is intentional shitposting. What works me are uninformed fags who co opt our memes and make them political because they don't know what funny is so they DOA everyone elses shit

Reminder the guy you're calling a nu-male bangs girls at conventions constantly. He's seen more puss than you ever will. Cope.

Based