G1 Finals at Budokan Hall are sold out, but tickets are still available for Saturday and Sunday

G1 Finals at Budokan Hall are sold out, but tickets are still available for Saturday and Sunday.

Omega and Ibushi sold out Budokan Hall.

Naito and White couldn't.

Okada and Ibushi couldn't.

Never question the drawing power of Omega ever again.

Attached: DSC_9838.jpg (600x400, 443K)

no one questioned his drawing power in Japan, they question he can parlay that into drawing for and booking a competitor to WWE in the US.

I'm sorry but who? I don't k ow any of these Nip Chong dancing bellerinas

oh you didnt know?

The omega Ibushi match had years of build and story and hype, these are just normal matches.

Huh what you mean?

Its almost like stories draw and Omega and Kota had an 11 year build with like 9 year gap since the last match
The reason Kenny didn't want to have that match is since when it was over he had no stories left to tell with anyone else other then "i can give you your best match""

I've seen plenty of people on this board pretend he wasn't a draw in either Japan or the US.

So what's your point? It doesn't count that Omega drew more than these guys because he was smarter about building a story that people wanted to see?

This lol

This makes the JAHHHNNNN seethe kek

The Elite didn't draw.

In Japan, no, they didn't, but Omega sure as shit did.

Right. But no one contests that. Everyone is right to say The Elite didn't draw.

Nah dude I've seen a lot of people say Omega wasn't a draw in Japan. They twist themselves up in knots to give all the credit for the WK13 gate to Tanahashi, there's people literally in this thread acting like Omega and Ibushi selling out the Budokan doesn't count because they built it up long term.

The golden lovers is a master peice of storytelling in current day wrestling but Kenny and Ishii on the next tour only drew 3000 people for a world title match while Okada's and Tana drew like 7000.Kennys story with Ishii was "WE ARE GONNA HAVE A BEST BOUT" If kenny put in half the engry in every other feud he could be the biggest draw wreslting.
it counts but if we look on average the only time NJPW attendance has dipped down a little is when Kenny was champ. sure it might have only been by a few 100 people here and there but it went down since he refused to tell stories
Fucking Okada and Evil out drew Cody vs Kenny Vs Kota

Elite living in your head rent free

based
MAKE THE CALL HAROLD

Attached: images.jfif.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Bruh KOPW drew a little bit less because the card wasn't known until the week before the show. You can't sit there and tell me attendance dipped with Kenny as champ when he increased Tokyo Dome attendance by 4,000 paid as champ.

And by the way, there was a story to that KOPW match, but they didn't have any time to let it play out because, again, they had literally a week to do it.

Tanahashi's comeback story drew the house at the Tokyo Dome as well as Okada vs Jei Howaito

Boom.

>They twist themselves up in knots to give all the credit for the WK13 gate to Tanahashi
Just like I said. So whoever was saying nobody questions Omega's drawing power in Japan, this is exactly what I'm talking about.

the Dome has been growing each Year. if Kenny played any role that it was a very small one. next year they will outsell it twice (pre sales are already doing better then last) and NJPW will keep growing. Kenny was a great hand but he was only the 6th best card in the deck

If Tana is such a draw why he didn't drew those numbers against Okada or Nakamura years priror?.

Omega was a draw. The rest of the elite not so much. Just imagine AEW without Omega.

How do you know they are ching nog dancing belleranas if you never heard of them?

2018: Tanahashi looked like he was down and out but the old gunslinger puts together one last run for the briefcase and sells out the dome.
2019: Tanahashi is actually down and out battered and broken so they are beating him like a drum.
Omega broke his fucking ankle a week before the 2018 G1. Omega had a really, really shitty title reign until the match with Tanahashi in the dome.

No grande pene naito.

They had 5000 fly ins

>Kenny and Ishii on the next tour only drew 3000 people
That’s how big the building is brainlet. That match still drew more than Tanahashi vs ZSJ the year before AND more than Ratto vs Ishii just a few weeks ago.

>Fucking Okada and Evil out drew Cody vs Kenny Vs Kota
Okada vs EVIL had 3 months of build. The three way had one week, and still drew nearly the same number.