Reminder that AEW trannies cannot refute this. They can only deflect and call you a Nazi

Reminder that AEW trannies cannot refute this. They can only deflect and call you a Nazi

Attached: 7D38FE91-C703-49DD-890C-4B6DD389ED77.jpg (750x587, 354K)

>Yea Forums
Cringe

>everything else in that post
BASEDOLA

God isn't real ya cuck also there isn't anything wrong with taking hormones just to be a cute femboy

gender has nothing to do with biology, shitlords

Except massively increased suicidal tendencies and disgusting waste of government money depending on country.

There aren't as many tranny wrestling fans as you think. Go out more.

Playing video games past the age of 13 is a lot more embarrassing than cutting your own dick off.

Call yourself a woman all you want. You’re still a biological man. Nothing you do will ever change that fact

Dilate

Reminder there's like 5 trans people here and they live in your fragile fucking mind 24/7. Imagine thinking only trannies disagree with you ignoring academics and scientists. Feels before real for sure you sensitive morons :D

No academic or scientist will claim that it’s possible for a man to become a woman. You can’t change your sex through self-declaration

You sound like a Nazi

Do you regret cutting off your dick? How do your parents feel?

Literally everything in the OP is a scientific fact. What are you talking about

Who's more over, Cope Dilate or Seethe Dilate?

Scientists? The science of what, the 40% suicide rates? Kek, dilate harder.

some day all your idiots will wake up and learn that treating people like this is the source of all your own frustration and failures

Trannies aren’t people

Define a person for me, chief. Also trannies in your head rent free motherfucker

*you
:)

Suicide rate has jack shit to do with reality brother. Keep thinking it matters

Imagine thinking you're a woman because you're a complete wet fart of a man
Imagine taking absurd amounts of synthetic hormones (irreparably damaging your endocrine system and other necessary organs. Enjoy your exotic and unbeatable cancer btw), taking increasingly expansive surgeries, and relying entirely on ultra-deceptive selfies just to look like an ugly woman at best
Imagine instead of feelings of sisterhood, you get pity at best from women.
Imagine having to be in a room where everyone walks on eggshells because the second they deadname (really respectful to your parents there lmao)/misgender you, you go into a psychotic episode

You're still a dude lmao

based

Frankly I'd rather government moneys get used to adjust people's naughty bits than drop bombs on kids in other countries.

I'll refute this....with my supple sexy thighs and tasty little feminine ding-dong diddly penis ya nazi LMAOOO

Reality? Kek people who live in reality don’t cut off their dick because they think they’re actually a woman

Based.

AEW literally living rent free in the minds of e-drone TERFs

Someone’s mad they cut off their penis LMAO. You’ll never be a real woman, no matter how many surgeries you get or how much hormones you pump into yourself.

>Define a person for me, chief.
A heterosexual white male.

What if I don’t identify with my biological age? Can I get surgery to look like an old man? Can I then claim my pension and other old age benefits while still biologically being a 20-something year old?

>Scientific fact
>God
The state of /pol tards

>ignores everything else
How’s your Y chromosome?

The reality that trannies will never be the opposite sex no matter how hard they try in their self‐destructive masquerade? Kek, dilate and HRT harder.

Cosplayers btfo