Currently has absolutely 0 women’s wrestling or a woman’s revolution

>currently has absolutely 0 women’s wrestling or a woman’s revolution
>almost half of their live crowds are women

Really makes you think about what women actually want to see versus what Western society tells us they want.

Attached: 2B0C77FF-AD92-4F83-8969-CBBD1ABCE1B8.jpg (450x300, 31K)

This is one of the many reasons why I love NJPW.
It's also bad because I like spliff/piss/shit break matches but NJPW rarely, if ever have them.

Fine speech

Attached: Fine Speech.jpg (1200x670, 122K)

This is a legit problem. Thankfully, they always start a match slow and their entrances take some time so there's enough of a piss break imo.

You can usually miss the first few matches if you don't really give too much of a shit but I honestly wanna keep up with the Young Lions to see who is doing well in those meaningless tag matches.
Even the throwaway matches are worth watching for the most part.

As someone who loves NJPW, they absolutely have piss break matches on every show, at least one of the under-card matches usually I go make a coffee or hit the john, however they used to do a 10 minute intermission right in the middle of most shows but for whatever reason have stopped doing that.

>It's also bad because I like spliff/piss/shit break matches but NJPW rarely, if ever have them.
You're saying one of the 6 or 7 tanooki smakazaki vs chingo sawawa black tights/black boots matches or one of the six man tag matches featuring bad luck fail and rocky racoon?

And don't forget the female viewership has suffered the biggest drop during the Becky Lynch push

I just meant that for me personally there's always a match on that I have some sort of investment in, like I wanna keep up with what's going on with the Young Lions, so to me even though some cunt is tagging with Honma and they lose, I wanna see the young cunt do a good job at least.

>Even the throwaway matches are worth watching for the most part.
Exactly, some build to future stories in the matches set up on the tour.

>And don't forget the female viewership has suffered the biggest drop during the Becky Lynch push
Seems like it was desperate orbiters who wanted her in that position.

Women want to see sexy men just as men want to see sexy women. WWE bought into the feminist bullshit and now they're suffering as a result.

This. Anyone who says otherwise only watches matches on daily motion or highlights on YouTube. NJPW has their fair share of shitters and geeks like WWE, or any other fed.
Anyone who says otherwise just outs themselves as a retard

>Really makes you think about what women actually want to see versus what Western society tells us they want.
The WNBA has been proof of that for years.

based brother, brother

Attached: 1B81270E-40FE-462A-AD83-8B214DCAFCE2.gif (500x390, 1.92M)

yoshi hashi matches are piss break

unironically this

Attached: 573F0799-3666-4CA2-93F0-016531E33724.gif (480x480, 3.74M)

He's not in the G1 so that kills that

Someone said in one of the G1 generals that Ace had a match at one point in his career that worked female audience members literally to tears. Anyone got a Youtube link?

Its always something to see the demo breakdowns and see women's wrestling consistently doing worse numbers with women than men and for their hours to do something like .2 of a ratings point with women under the age of 40. Only thirsty creep men pretend to give a fuck about women's wrestling. Its noticeably slower, sloppier and inferior to the men.

yeah but there is also a higher proportion of good-to-great stuff too unlike most feds, especially wwe.

Versus AJ Styles in G1 I think 2015. Shibatas surprise return to the ring after catastrophic injury at G1 Finals reduced numerous women in the audience to tears. Okada vs Omega had some front row women crying as well.

Women get shamed and bullied for admitting they’d rather watch men’s athletics