ITT: "Settle the fuck down" gifs and webms

ITT: "Settle the fuck down" gifs and webms.

Attached: Leon!.gif (300x225, 1.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JMUpdsrgW4U?t=122
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Post Brock stuffing Braun.

Attached: tenor[1].gif (306x196, 1.43M)

He said post Brock giving Braun his receipt you fucking ESL gremlin

Zoomerfags are retarded.

Post the actual pure strike that put Strowpussy on his ass!

wow calm down ya muppet

Brock barely tapped him afterward, and then Brock spent the rest of the match running away from Strongman making sure there was plenty of space.
Braun's a huge mouth gaper and he still made Brock run for his life like a pansy in fear of getting hit in the head again.

T. Braunetty

How's your mouthbreather gimmick working out for ya, must've been a thrill for you to share screen time with Maria

>Brock barely tapped him afterward
lmao

Attached: xd7q9cqxc1d01.gif (322x169, 3.28M)

I watched Fighting with my Family and Vince Vaughn said the WWE doesn't do barbaric shit like receipts. Was that just a flat out lie?

Braun kneed Brock harder than Brock punched Braun, and Brock spent the rest of that match ensuring there was plenty of space between him and Braun at all times, you're still a simp and Brock is still a coward afraid to be hit in the head.

I respect Braun forever for not getting full on HEEM'd from this.

How is this not legally assault?

moram

jesus, you see his fucking skull move inside his head

Too late, Braun. You were already caught in a lie.

Attached: jinder hellbow.webm (900x506, 1.93M)

>tightly pulled punch
>still that much force
Jesus

Yes

Based BPP

That just looks like and over the top sell. Why did you post this? Do you actually think it's not a work?

That's a regular worked knee shot. You can see Brock's eyes looking at Braun's leg and watching it come to him. Braun doesn't even follow through like you would in a shoot fight.

Are you 12?

Ken and Vader talked about having a stiff match.
Vader is a big pussy and a retard and didn't get that he meant STIFF match. Dumb pussy.
Ken could have kicked his ass.
Bitch Bitch Bladder was a huge crybaby faggot. Shawn faggot michaela made him cry.
Orndorff kicked his ass with a shit arm. Bust his face open.
Bitch Fag Blader was crying like a bitch asking for everyone to help.
And he started it too.
Ken could have whooped that big pussy easy.
Vader was a dumbass and a big bitch. Lmfao rest in piss.

Absolutely clobbered him.

Is that Flip Gordon? When did he leave ROH?

>yfw it was the Potato Faggot's fault for getting concussed
He turned and made Jinder's forearm land on the back of his head; the most vulnerable part. I'm not saying that forearm wasn't stiff, but there's a reason why Japs can nail each other with super stiff forearms without ever getting concussed and it's because they don't hit the back of the head (usually).

He wouldn't slap his thigh if that was a shoot.

Vaughn's character was training no dimes shitters who had never wrestled before for off-TV NXT shows. Of course he didn't want Paige handing out receipts to models who wouldn't even know what it meant.

In the big leagues they're definitely a thing.

wtf i like Finn now thats a based sell

Oh hai zoomer. Ken was laying in knees and elbows in his first match while Vader was trying to get him to chill and finally stiffs the fuck out of him with a lariat. Listen to him connect and ask why it was posted again, dummy. youtu.be/JMUpdsrgW4U?t=122

look at the size of Brock's hands wtf?
it looks like he can cover Braun's entire head with an open hand

Shut up you fucking pussy. Waddle your faggot ass back to San Francisco.

go to bed terry
also stop assaulting people because they call you by your shoot name

>THE VADER ZONE!
>WAA HAA!
Based Lawler

Based Poo Man shooting on that faggot midget