Who was the dimelord amongst all JoJos?

Who was the dimelord amongst all JoJos?

Attached: Jojo_OP4.jpg (1400x1400, 289K)

Joseph. Why the fuck would you even have to ask?

Giorno’s part drew the most dimes

Not one Janetty desu

Jotaro and it's not even close. He put the series on the map and is still consistently the most exposed JoJo in all forms of media.

Jotaro

Jolyne is the jannety

Sure thing, incel.

Johnny is a fucking looser

>Gyro only job at the end because he is a Zeppelli but still carry Steel Ball Run with Valentine
>He is a cripple and a bitch
>Job to a bunch of leaf

Tusk is top tier but fuck Johnny

He's not wrong. Just because someone says a woman is the least good at something doesn't make it untrue and force you to jump in and defend her especially when shes fictional.
Have sex you fucking tard.

Whatever you say, incel.

Joseph

The series hit an all time low when Jolyne's the main dude and she's never on the discussion as one of the best JoJo ever. Jolynetty drew negative dimes and is undeniably the Jannety. Have fuckin sex.

Johnny seems like a favorite on the internet yet the general fans seem indifferent toward him. He's the indy darling of JoJo.

That was thanks to big dimes Bruno

Gyro was the draw, not Johnny

also this, Giorno is a charisma vacuum

answering OP, the Michaels was Joseph

Johnathan is nothing but a curtain jerking janetty. Dio cucked him out of his gimmick and did it a hundred times better.

Everyone knows the real dime lord wasn't even a Jojo but Big Dimes DIO

>cut God tier promos and got Hamon over despite it being ridiculous
>Joseph drew so little dimes the booker legit had to ressurect DIO to draw the dimes again
>despite being in part three for five minutes he was able to carry a green Jotaro to five star classic and all he had to do was WRRRYY, roller drop and time stop
>part 4 drew no dimes at all
>part five drew dimes because the baby face was actually related to DIO a la Romanetty Royal Rumble with Dwayne
>again brought back in part 6 via flashbacks because everyone sucked
>rebooted for part 7
>Jojolion draws negative dimes

Attached: Dio_OVA.jpg (270x334, 21K)

Someone should shop those knives into dollars because he's DIMES

>he also brought in big money sponsors, something no one else in the promotion has done
yeah i think he's the micheals

Attached: 7up.gif (480x291, 1.06M)

Dio was only good in 3, after that he was a cringe self mark
>push his kid as a top babyface
>push his nigger friend as top heel and put him over the main babyface
>return at Jesusmania and put himself over again

Attached: X1 (2).png (873x1400, 283K)

Josuke is the obvious Jannetty. His part was carried by Jotaro and Kira. Without them he would have flopped harder than Part 6
Jolyne gets a pass since she works my dick into a shoot with her lesbian pollen gimmick even though she never drew a dime.

>>push his nigger friend as top heel and put him over the main babyface
Only for him to not only job to, but fucking squashed by a kid. What's the backstage story on that one?

>can’t even get big dimes sprite
Pathetic

well... uhh universes reboot...*coughs* and that's just araki's mentality....that'll be 999 yen...

The true janetty is the one watching anime so uhhhh you

It was Weather making an interference ya simp

Jolyne is the Michaels because her part is the only one I read

Johnny is the Jannetty, he was carried by Gyro. I do admit Josuke didnt reach the heights of Jotaro levels of over, but Kira didn't show up until the second half of Josuke's run and he still drew dimes.

Honestly the argument can be made for Johnathan, Josuke and Johnny being more of a Janetty than Jolyne, they were definitely less dimes than the people they worked with in their parts

Based and Diopilled

I routinely make "Who was the Michaels" threads with this image and get banned in an hour. Good luck to you friend.

BTW, Polnareff was the true workhorse. Jobbed when needed, 5* fights when needed, good look, he had it all

Attached: darbyjojo.gif (500x333, 1010K)

not the repulsive art style

Jonathan sets up the whole Joestar bloodline so without him you could never see your favorite JoJo and yoir favorite arcs hence why Jonathan gets a pass. Josuke and Johnny has superior workers to elevate them, has good bookings, and somewhat get over with their gimmick.

Jolyne though - can't work, couldn't get over, a ratings killer, the crowd was dead throughout her part, surrounded by no dimes shitter, series veteran Jotaro couldn't make her look good, not even FUCKING DIO via his connections to Pucci the main heel could make her look good, and she was saddled with atrocious booking all around. Her reign as the face of the company was a one big disaster that everyone tries to forget.

Name a better midcard match

Attached: x2.jpg (760x1200, 848K)

Jolyne gets booked in an absolute shitstorm of an storyline, and her gimmick is just a nostalgia grab off her dad like Charles.
Coincidentally Josuke gets Biggest Dimes Jotaro for way more time than Jolyne does, and then big dimes Kira as the heel for the second half, and Johnny gets the best storyline out of all of them, along with a heel that is 10/10 on the mic, along with dimeslord Dio. Jolyne has far more against her than those two, she's still low dimes compared to the top JoJo's but she ain't the only reason for anti-draw part 6

Jolynefag here. He's right about her drawing negative dimes. Not a lot of people in japan liked part 6's ending. I liked it because it just reminded me how Jonathan went out to save everyone else by sacrificing himself.

big yen gio is over in japan brother

Attached: __giorno_giovanna_jojo_no_kimyou_na_bouken_and_etc_drawn_by_hankuri__d20bfa43630197d25ad1edde89e4380 (433x650, 78K)

Is Giorno the Roman Reigns of JoJo?
>blandest jojo
>was booked to be so strong
>somehow defied the odds by getting an even stronger stand
>nepotism
>his friends were more over than he is

U SHOOTA ME?
I SHOOTA U