twitter.com/AnonBabble

YOU LARIATO ME I LARIATO YOU !

The fucking pop at the end with the 1 counts, pure choppa kino

LMAO *** 3/4 stars at best

>generic no selling choppa garbage match
like i haven’t seen this boring shit a thousand times already

I think it needed more Choppas

crinfe low t edrones

It didn't live up to expectations. It would've been much better if the match before it didn't bore the crowd to sleep and if the main event was allocated just 15 minutes.

This. Literally the Nash "I clothesline you, you no sell, you clothesline me, I no sell" meme.

It wasn't my up of tea, desu, but I suppose they delivered on fan expectations of such a matchup.

Shouldn't you E drones be watching another wacky segment with R Truth?

Not everyone is a little fucking bitch like wwe wrestlers who sell a little punch like a shotgun blast(Cena)

RENT FREE SEETHE AHAHAHA LMAO

Cena is based and so is NJPW. All you new fans need to just stfu and enjoy the show, people are loving it yet you come along like 'ACKSHULLY...' Actually STFU, nobody wants to hear that shit.

It was a pretty standard "bushido, fightingu spirito, strongu hardu fighto" match. I've seen about 4 billion of them so ones that are by the numbers don't really impress me. They did the usual, middle of the card Ishii match pretty well I suppose.
The nujapanlets (aka edrones who discovered njpw through WWE commentary and "made the switch") will love it because they rate things based on how much Dave Meltzer compliments the wrestlers in the match and then adjust their opinion after he gives it an arbitrary number of stars that mean nothing.

BASED watch the nu japanlets cry with replies

>Cena is based
Nah he is absolutely fucking awful and literally a kids bait to wrestling

Meltzer's stars mean nothing, but they sure own a lot of real estate in that head of yours.

Nu Japanlets having a meltdown pffftttt ahahahahahah you love to see it

Attached: 4MR1YJc.gif (600x337, 639K)

Source?

based

rent free

archived.moe/asp/thread/7505306/

Classic choppa match but a fucking great one
gain taste, the White vs Juice match was good. And did you watch the match on mute or something? The crowd was hot from the first chops exchange.

What series of events has to happen for Yano to win the g1

It was probably a combination of me being tired and having overly high expectations, but I didn't find shingo/ishii to be anything special at all.
Shingo vs. Ospreay, in its opening minutes alone, had a great vibe to it. Everything was crisp, hard, and fast. Everything felt purposeful. We knew it was going to be something special.
Even Ishii vs. Moxley had that kind of feel to it.
Shingo vs. Ishii on the other hand, felt like it was going to be a slow burn but never quite combusted into the kind of intensity I was hoping for. Maybe I'll rewatch it again because I want it to be great. As of now, it's still good, just not up to expectations.

Was asking for the interview but thanks anyway

>20 minutes of lariats and chops
WOAT

Simp