The Greatest Voice In Modern-Day Sports Entertainment

Attached: Mauro2.jpg (777x437, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pcuoufV1144
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He sucks. Strikeforce was unwatchable with him calling it

Challenger appears. Will this be Mauros final fantasy

Thats not kevin kelly.

Attached: Kevin-Kelly-Headshot.jpg (627x878, 253K)

Forgot pic

Attached: YC_97V3P_400x400.jpg (400x400, 26K)

youtube.com/watch?v=pcuoufV1144

MORE HORSE POWAH THAN A CARRIAGE PULLED BY SASHA BANKS

Attached: mauro2.jpg (692x443, 28K)

That's not Chris charlton

GARGANO SHOWING SHADES OF BIG DADDY COOL OUT HERE IN THE SWELTERING, TRYING SUMMER OF 92, IT'S A ME A MAURIO

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

CIAMPA KICKED OUT FASTER THAN A JEFF HARDY RELAPSE

Attached: mauro.jpg (1068x745, 121K)

I liked Mauro the first few times I heard him, but his incessant, faggoty pop-culture references get real tiring.

Based take, his dumbass analogies were so annoying in Pride/Strikeforce

He calls sports, not sports entertainment.

BING! BING! 1-UP! WAA-HOOOOO!

Attached: its shower'n time.jpg (526x322, 14K)

Badass

Attached: 1555541655148.png (640x1066, 229K)

he's pretty fun is small to medium doses
wouldn't want to listen to him all the time, though

Unironically watch only Naito matches with the english cast because of him

Thanks friend. Made my day :^)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: DESTIIIIIIIIOHNONONONO.jpg (400x400, 177K)

DDDDDEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fuckin based

What a SPINNING NECKBREAKER onto the UNFORGIVING... MAT!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ADAM COLE'S GOT MORE [LATEST SINGLE BY POP STAR] THAN [POP STAR]

LIKE RISING RAPPER CARDIE B, EMBER MOON IS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY MOVES! SHE HOPES TO MAKE IT RAIN ASUKA'S RECORD SHATTERING TITLE REIGN TONIGHT!

*upvote*

MAMMA MIA JOHNNY GARGANO IS GETTING BEAT BY ADAM COLE MORE BRUTALLY THAN I WAS BEATEN BY JBL

He's worse than Mauro

Tryhard snowflake.

Attached: IMG_20190406_015322_963.jpg (720x660, 78K)

Who raped you?

This is just lies

MAMMA MIA THIS OPETTY IS GAYER THAN THE 2020 DEMOCRATIC CANDIDATE DEBATES

Hey look, it's Honma!

Attached: 800px-Announcer_Kevin_Kelly.jpg (800x1066, 112K)

I knew Kevin Kelly was uber based when he told Dave he actively doesn't ask for the finish of matches so he can call naturally

that is fucking based

Mauro is the reason I quit NXT so I both hate and love him for that

Who raped you?

The best commentator ever was vampiro at triplemania where he farted so loudly the mic picked it up and started screaming "PLAY MY MUSIC" when he got worked by some jabroni on the ramp.

I think NJPW might be his favorite job, you can tell that he actually really cares about the people and the matches that and he is truly trying his best. Theres no references to tv shows, movies or celebs. He references wrestling history and not that JBL talking about 60 year plus old shit. Its all from the 80s onward, its rare and its usually mentioning locations and or people significantly tied there.
Kevin Kelly is based and so is Rocky Romero. I want Rocky to do well in the super j cup