You used to love him. Admit it

You used to love him. Admit it.

Attached: e7028db0d97791b1f726a05a1d4babe1.jpg (354x439, 23K)

no because I don't watch burger wrestling

when he threatened to break Edge's neck, i thought that was the strongest heat in years

Nah, I used to not think he was a faggot though

always cringed ever since i first saw him

This.

He was a good heel

He was infinitely better in his 2015 heel run. He had J&J, buddies with Kane, and was the unofficial New Day leader. Those were better times.

Attached: 1429293323497.png (597x757, 508K)

HE used to be a nice man and a man who is a man of god and the lord of that kind of man who was always the best man in the world of wrestling. There was a time when I thought that he wasn't a bad guy but he was really like a little man peach and he was always there in a while ago. I wish there was a way to save the man who once was the first one to be the man that was actually a good man.

I still do. Even through the darkest times.

wasn't watching when this simp was supposedly cool

I actually hated him since I saw him in PWG. When he showed up in ROH I couldn't stomach how hard they were shilling this shitter as a young gun, it was insulting after coming out of the age of Styles and Danielson and Joe, and fucking Lethal still not being over and still clawing for relevancy, while guys like Piece are around, and the whole thing went to shit. It was almost at the exact moment that Tyler Black became a player in ROH that ROH fell apart. After the Age of the Fall promo, I tried but gave up on the whole promotion after about a month and that's when I realised it wasn't the same anymore and most of these new guys were shit, and I had my sights firmly set on the guys who were being pushed around that time including BJ Whitmer and Jimmy Rave and Tyler fucking Black.

I always hated this cunt. At least Jimmy Rave paid dues out the wazoo.

I used to thing he was alright, but these days I think he’s a just a whinny cunt.

I used to think he was a good heel who had the one sequence that was even stupider than Cena's super combo and hurt his knee every match. Now I think he's a colossal faggot and can't wait for based Brock to manhandle him

I liked his heel run but realize now that it was only because of Jamie Noble and Joey Mercury. They carried that shitter.

i love heel seth.

I always thought, against the entire collective will of Yea Forums, that he was a fucking nerd mark trying to larp as a blend of HHH and Edge and failing hard.

I still do. The build-up to SummerSlam 2015 was excellent and solidified him for me. Cena put him over exactly when he needed the rub.

Nah I’ve never liked him unironically.

>Stopped watching around 2003
>Went to buddies house 3 years ago for Wrestlemania
>saw this midget faggot with gay teen girl blonde stripe.
WWE is so fucking gay now.

I was never able to truly get behind him because he's such a fucking dork. He actually doesn't know how to properly conduct himself and it jumps out constantly, for a lack of better words, he's off-putting and ineffective and unconvincing as a heel.

I thought he was a shitter when I first got into wrestling (2016), started to like him in like late 2017, has had go away heat for me since the rumble

Seth Rollins wasn't on the Mania XXXII card.

>hates marks and smarks despite that being 100% of his fanbase
>tells kids to "go away" when approaching him in public
>cheats on all of his partners
>fucks married/taken women
>has fucked all the horsetties and most of the women's roster
>makes people seethe on twitter
Seff is so based on paper, but it's in all the wrong ways to be top guy in WWE. This is why he's so cringe now, because he's trying to be something he's not.

Key word: used to

I did until I found out he's a giant faggot worthless piece of shit.

No, I never did. He's always been in that category of guy who was just okay to me. Ambrose was always my guy from that generation.