Was this the most based wrestling show ever?

Was this the most based wrestling show ever?

Attached: 74FFCF7C-A647-4AAB-827C-4E34701185E4.jpg (687x1045, 412K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tubitv.com/series/4047/lucha_underground
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it had its moments

for the first three seasons? Unironically yes.

It had Matt Striker on it, so obviously not.

Yes. Lucha will always be entertaining, in general, but couple it with an actual story, bring in the old guard, get some new blood, and boom, a fine spectacle that didn't sugar coat what wrestling was. It felt like.. where WWE wanted the kid friendly, mother approved type deal, despite the awesomeness of the "Attitude Era", Lucha Underground was like "What if Michael Mann" made a wrestling movie?

It was garbage it was the X Division but worse and the X Division was already the worst shit in pro wrestling the only thing worse than Lucha Underground was Wrestling Society X. But it's okay to like things that are garbage it doesn't mean you're a garbage person or even that you have garbage taste, you just like something that's garbage and that's fine.

seasons 1 and 2 were kino and will always be remembered as great

Where can I watch this now?

The first season is on Netflix in the US but good free streams aren’t hard to find

yes. Based and jefepilled
Neck yourself zoom-zoom

Attached: hotAF.jpg (640x640, 56K)

Based Catrina

Attached: A4C35535-78C8-4BAC-AB5F-1EFAF3FBD12B.jpg (750x738, 344K)

catrina made my peepee really hard

it was like they threw AAA, live action adult swim shows, and Telemundo into a blender

Based ring announcer

Attached: CAE7A4C6-DB16-4A5B-9E0A-BA90653DD82C.jpg (580x878, 330K)

Based trashy Ivelisse

Attached: 4E849347-AB45-4D5A-9B0F-FDDC9ABA5C37.jpg (432x732, 237K)

this

top tier girls

Mil Muertes became my favorite luchadore because of this show. Where can I find more of him these days?

nobody said it was perfect

jeff cobb

Attached: bnb.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

most based ever was hardcore tv. but LU is easily the best wrestling show of that last fifteen years

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 9K)

El Mesias (Mil Muertes) works in CMLL but he's old af and injury prone. Pentagon and Fenix are with AEW/AAA. Puma is Ricochet in WWE. Angelico and Evans are in AEW as well. Cuerno (Hijo del Fantasma) just signed with WWE.

Mexico
He wrestles Gilbert el Boricua in CMLL and Mesias in most other places.

In theory, it seemed based, but by the time I got to the end of the first season, I concluded it was cringe

>Kino Fox vs Killshot feud ending in a death match
>Mil as the final boss
>Matanza murdering someone on tv
>Rise of Pentagon
>Marty the Moth
>First Rabbit Tribe with Paul London
>Checkers
>Based Dario
>Gift of the Gods championship
>Vampiro vs Pentagon
>Kobra Moon
>Mariposa
>Son of Havoc
Take me back lads

that was matanza

fuck it posting my webms

Attached: 1557591634345.webm (1280x720, 787K)

Based Vamp the GOAT commentator

Attached: 1557595364456.webm (640x360, 2.87M)

Attached: LUAngelico.webm (1280x722, 2.99M)

the spam filter is getting over bros.
gonna take me a bit to upload everything.

Attached: LUAngelico2.webm (1280x722, 1.69M)

The Temple was based. I loved all the nonsense that happened with the office being right there.

i always lol at castro looking over too make sure angelico isn't dead

Attached: LUCuerno.webm (640x358, 2.84M)

That's all I have. Would love to get more. My folder is cruelly lacking shits with my boy Pentagon.

Attached: LUDrago.webm (600x336, 2.81M)

The 1st two seasons were amazing. It really embraced all the crazy shit about wrestling, while also providing fantastic matches (however edited they were). The look of "The Temple" and style was different too. Nothing cooler than Mil sitting like Shao Khan and just watching motherfuckers until it was his time to kill. Better than WWE's over produced mess.

Season 1 and 2 were wrestling kino, Season 3 was alright (had its moments) and Season 4 was pretty much everything wrong with modern wwe

New to me but apparently you can watch it all here for free. Spread the word
tubitv.com/series/4047/lucha_underground

>Cuerno is now in WWE he.

Wait shit was he one of the dudes in that breakout NXT tournament?

Watched the first season and mostly enjoyed it. Was like a pro-wrestling Mortal Kombat TV show. First episode of season 2 killed my interest in watching it further though. Was a pretty shit episode. And then I read Sexy Star ends up beating dudes and becoming the champ? Yea no thank you.