Why dont champs just leave the ring and get counted out every time to keep their titles forever

why dont champs just leave the ring and get counted out every time to keep their titles forever

Attached: 1547038237892.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Edges heel title run which was dimes btw

because eventually they'll be put in a stipulation match where the chances of losing the belt are higher as well as getting hurt

this

Theoretically, eventually, they'll be put in a no DQ match, falls count anywhere match or a match where you can lose the title on countout/DQ.

In modern WWE, this never happens. Heels just cheat and cheat until suddenly, they don't and they lose.

Kayfabe, the winner's purse.

then why not do it until that happens

Attached: 1554292284291.png (500x281, 119K)

No
Its because getting disqualified would mean you get paid much less than the winner because its a legitimate sport and you'd also get stripped after so many disqualifications because its a legitimate sport.

Where the hell is that character from? I remember watching those animations a long time ago but I cant remember the source

Ricky gervais show youtube anything about karl pilkington theres hours of hilarity.

How come the winners purse is never brought up in WWE? Actually money never is brought up in WWE.

>You're an idiot!, play a record!

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 52K)

Cause everyone knows its not real and they all have guaranteed money contracts so they dont even bother to give you the illusion its real.

reddit

That's stupid as shit.

faces are stupid and don't think they can lose

The titles should change on countouts and DQs. The exception in WWE is stupid.

Attached: 1561837404435.png (1125x1069, 1.63M)

it used to be a way to make the babyface's hill to climb even more steep because the heel would just pull some stunt any time they had a legitimate chance to lose

now it's just used as a way to accommodate commercials and preserve 50/50 booking

I don't know what that is

It's the only cringe thing Bruno did.

I loved when Dusty would mention the "Pay Windah" or Gorilla Monsoon saying somebody got the "Short end of the purse"

It does help explain why guys don't just get DQ all the time and winning a match means something, even a DQ or a count out

Why don't wrestlers use guns?

yeah but how did they make the 205 ring ropes purple?

Because you'll get arrested for murder

My idea is that in a regular match, if both wrestlers are outside of the ring, the ref just stops counting. There's no reason to have double countouts. Ref stays in the ring, because no falls outside of ring in a normal match.

Corey brings it up pretty regularly

oh so you get arrested for murder but not for mutilation?

Attached: choppy choppy your pee pee.jpg (500x431, 44K)

Fighting spirit

Different time, please understand