New Japan will be doing dojo tryouts in December

New Japan will be doing dojo tryouts in December.

Attached: 1159213437744046087.png (739x781, 282K)

They're searching for non manlets.

They're pretty deep with Jrs right now but they're kinda thin in terms of HW prospects besides Shooter and Oka, aren't they?

>no manlets allowed
Based

Ishii is 5'7". So they clearly aren't anti-manlet. I guess they have their fill atm? What if some absolute unit at 5'10" came by? Would they turn him away?

>18-23

;_;

>Ishii is 5'7
Kek, i doubt he is even 5'5. Still based as fuck

They need some Bruiser Brody type of fatass, sounds based

They've booked free agent manlets so of course they aren't sizequeens

>At least 180cm
Buddy Murphy absolutely destroyed twice in 24 hours

i'd even say based as fuck
give us some big boys
some big muscles
some tall guys
that throw manlet at the other side of the arena

>What is this height obsession?
lol what a seething midget

Tall guys are pretty rare to begin with and people expect wrestlers to be over a certain height. 85% of men in the US are under 6'.

Attached: main-qimg-fbbe745a9c53e7f97e1e4042e605974e.jfif.jpg (472x233, 27K)

Based New Japan wanting more real men on their roster.
Flippy manlet cucks can go to WWE and AEW instead.

Ishii became an NJPW full-timer in 2006, where NJPW wasn't so hot on top and needed all the talent they could get. Now they have their pick of the litter, for the most part.

maybe ill try im a moderately 21 year old fat nigger who is like 6,0 but i could be a decent challenger for Okada some day Okada vs user will be draw dimes.

Why the fuck would anybody want to be prowrestler these days? There's more money in real combat sports.

Attached: 5O9W_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif (200x150, 944K)

based user with the heel gaijin gimmick putting over Okada

NJPW can hire tons of great short guys because they have to be really good to even be noticed. Many of the taller wrestlers aren't up to their standards because they don't have to compete. So it makes sense for NJPW to focus on finding potential heavyweights and training them personally.

lel

Attached: wang.jpg (1080x1522, 383K)

Is it only in Japan?

Clark Connors is the shortest young lion NJPW has had in quite some time, so I guess not. They may just let Shibata pick who he sees potential in for the LA dojo.

If nothing else user, Okada will make you look damn good before putting you down with the Rainmaker, would indeed be dimes

bases

Uemara, Karl Fredericks, and Yota Tsuji. They're pretty decent for HWs right now as well if a few of those names pan out.

>tfw I meet the requirements but moneyless south american so I can't go
;-;

Yuya Uemura needs to gain 40 pounds to be a shoot heavyweight.

based
american promotions take note

If Naito can pass the Heavyweight test he can as well. The guy looks like a million bucks already as well.

Connors has a great intensity about him, just like Benoit (lol). I'm sure they'll make exceptions for those with exceptional non-height qualities.

HOLY FUCKING YEN

Attached: maxresdefault (22).jpg (1280x720, 136K)

Reminds me of that buff asian guy in Enter the Dragon.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

Bolo was fucking dimes.

tfw 5'11 150 lbs of lean muscle but 25

How many neck bumps do I have to take to get in?

>tfw you meet the requirements but you’re also a poorfag

Attached: 693A3F8A-86CC-4777-9226-940789CECCD3.png (970x542, 257K)

Same here lad, life is fucking suffering.

>tfw you’re a 6’1” 215 lb chad

What happened to our pure little marshmellow?

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-07-01-at-9.03.13-PM.png (532x372, 278K)

That throwback look he has is fucking dimes. Great physique, pretty damn solid in ring so far. He's someone to watch in a loaded class of young lions.

Shoot 6'5 here but already 28 and my right knee would probably be fucked in wrestling. Wish I would have actually believed in myself back then and tried to get in anywhere.