What are your thoughts on Batista?

Attached: batista.jpg (624x388, 59K)

He was a cool wrestler.

I don't think about him at all

Basedtista was unironically a very good wrestler by WWE standards whose matches were often 4 stars but usually 3. He was also very professional and also made at least some effort to not piss on kayfabe. He had a lot of unexpectedly great matches, and was a believable heavyweight top dog. He is easily the coolest pinoy ever which is not saying much because they are basically asian mexicans, but still he managed to be cool somehow.

I liked him in Evolution but I stopped watching E before he broke out solo.

backscratching.

didn't have the best initial title run but eventually grew into a pretty based fucker

Legend

One of the highest drawing Manias of all time was 21 with Batista vs Triple H in the main event. Him and Cena were the last true actual stars in WWE.

I think he's shown that he can be a good character actor but that he needs to drop his high and mighty "I only want GOOD roles" shit when he's most known for Disney capeshit and just starred in fucking Stuber.

Boring shitter with no personality. Wouldn't cut it during the AE.

HE WALKS ALONEEEEEEEEEEE

Is he in A block, or B?

of all the wrestlers that held it, Big Gold looked the best on Dave.

Attached: 1557731516339.png (604x516, 88K)

Good post

When he catches hunters sledgehammer and breaks it on his knee is one of the best moments in wrestling history.
There, I said it.

correct

Attached: yes.jpg (500x277, 31K)

Shit workrate
Liberal faggot

imagine viewing absolutely everyone and everything through a political lens. being a zoomer must be suffering

he gay

you can tell a lot about someone by their politics, apolitical status-quo capeshit fans are the worst
let me guess you hate trump but you didnt like hilary either

>you don't care about politics? YOU MUST BE A CAPESHIT FAN
lose weight

> He is easily the coolest pinoy ever which is not saying much because they are basically asian mexicans
This, he's the most successful Filipino wrestler even if he's only half. I wanted a tag team of him and TJ Perkins carrying Duterte's anti-drug regime and feuding against Jeff Hardy. Would've been based.

ten inch

>tag team of him and TJ Perkins carrying Duterte's anti-drug regime and feuding against Jeff Hardy
that does sound based as fuck

why user?

Batista was just so cool, his look, his moveset, his music, his brash promo style - For me he just was the coolest SOB growing up.
But of course, he owes a lot of his success to Triple H and Ric Flair. Their absolutely top notch heel work is put Batista over as one of the most dominant face chamipons ever.

Batista? Great look, decent mic skills, decent moveset, great finisher, good worker when paired with smaller talent. Got really great late into his career.

Possibly came into wrestling too late and had very stiff competition for the top spot. He would be one of the all time greats if he came in in the mid 90s.

He isn't a first ballot HoF but he should scrap by in.