WWE 2K20 NEW INFO

>This year's cover: Becky and Roman

>Special Smackdown characters: Ruthless Agression Era Hogan, The Rock n Sock Connection, and Chyna

>Accelerator and MyPlayer Kick Start

>Backstage Pass = Season Pass

>WWE Supercard shit

>A piece of some old random Smackdown ring from 2002 to 2008

>A photo of Rey, Edge or Angle during their time on Smackdown

>WWE 2K20 Originals is a new service set to deliver showcase mode add-on content. Each of them will present a new playable world and its unique theme.

>This year's showcase mode is about the women's revolution: Becky, Sasha, Charlotte, and Bayley

>WWE Towers are back with one based around Roman Reigns

>Mixed tag team matches are the new match type added... That's it lol

>The game is going to have a control system streamlined to help new players, but is still going to challenge experienced players

Muh womemes

Attached: 1565163891089.jpg (480x640, 71K)

>This year's showcase mode is about the women's revolution: Becky, Sasha, Charlotte, and Bayley
RECORD LOW SALES

I already preordered the Deluxe Edition.

this is going to be just as bad as 2k19 but instead of a focus on my boi dbry we'll get 5 different charlottes, 5 different beckys, 5 different bayleys and a new match mode that no one will use

OP here.
Someone also posted a pic with all this info days ago and everyone was laughing at the guy because he had wrong dates. Apparently, everything he said ended up being true. I bring this up because he also said there was going to be a DLC showcase mode about D-Generation X now that they have Chyna in... So I would expect that too lol

>Pre-order
>Deluxe edition
>Collector's edition
>DLC

I quit gaming three years ago, do people still buy all of this bullshit? Why do gamers like being fucked in the ass so much?

E drones are already used to it, the ones who buy this game must be doubly so.

Preordering is absolutely for cucks. But usually games release a 'goty' edition a few months after the last dlc releases that includes everything for a reduced price and that's when I bite, if it's good.

top kek
without Rondetty the women would be given 2 minute piss break matches

WWE is so upset Rondetty won't work for them

>Didn't blow +200 bux on the Cena Nuff' edition

Impoverished shitter detected.

It's gotten worse with microtransactions, which has basically made me exit the hobby. Very few games pique my interest anymore.

isn't preordering just ensuring you get a copy of a game on the release date? whats the point when you could just download games. the only time i would preorder a game is if it was from a series that i really liked and would play regardless of how good it is. for example i would preorder the new pokemon game (if i had a switch) just because i have been playing since i was 6 and still like it.

You just answered your own question. People will preorder this because they consistently play each years edition.

The PS3 era graphics and new devs, aren't going to go over well.

>NO ONE CARES ABOUT GRAPHICS

They do in sports games since there isn't a open world or that much. It's a closed off small game.

Simple
Piracy

Still ain't worth it.

2K19 still has slowdown in matches with more than 2 people so the graphics won't get much better, their only competition is Fire Pro.

>the same game with the same coat of paint, we just changed the logo on it
Nah, not interested.

Yeah, people buy their FIFA games at full price every year, many of them some bandwagon edition that costs twice the regular price, and even then the microtransactions are really popular in that p2w fut mode that everyone plays. These WWE games are really not that bad

It kinda is, more and more content while buyfags toss them funding

Calling it for lowest selling 2K game to date.

Bumpetty

Maybe they should use a different engine? Same problem with Madden who uses Frostbite (First person shooter engine). The problem is the people at the top of these company's have stakes in the company that develops the engine.. A cost cutting measure... Video games are fucked bro

Not that user but I think what he was trying to say, or I'm gonna say, is that pre-ordering used to be for physical copies that you didn't want to miss out on because they all sold out in 12 hours.

>playing video games
>playing WRESTLING video games
>playing WWE WRESTLING video games
grow up

I grew up your mum

Still more than Fire Pro

2k was a mistake

I know I was referring to the 2nd half

> still no manager mode

Do these games have 5 on 5 Survivor Series style tag matches?

Attached: 016_SD_11272018dg_0119-32d01fcc8acc04ea179bc6a820636017.jpg (1920x1080, 450K)

most dudes want to win at all costs but all i want to do is wrestler. two minutes matches are the shits.

>Mixed tag team matches are the new match type added...
Can't wait until my opponent makes a tag and the stupid game forces me to tag as well, even if my partner is body full red and about to die.

Can't wait until not being able to kick the crap out of my opponent's partner so they don't interfere in the pin because it's a wyminzzzzzz

Order a noose while you’re at it faggot

Didnt buy last years, not buying this years

They should have just done full on intergender. The lack of ryona or femdom is disappointing.

Attached: strowmanned.jpg (1280x720, 217K)