Once this happens because of seething friendless /pol/cels where will you go for Mandrama shitposting?

Once this happens because of seething friendless /pol/cels where will you go for Mandrama shitposting?

Attached: fbishutdown.jpg (628x314, 46K)

This is ding-dong diddly 4channel ya simp. We ain't got shit to do with /pol/cels.

Like they're going to be discriminate

r*ddit probably

Stop watching wrestling. Will finally get my life back.

Something Awful's Rowdy Ringsports board

I hope this is the case. At first I was pretty pissed that /pol/ got lumped into NSFW w/ Yea Forums but now I see that it may have been done to preserve the other boards in the event that it gets taken down which is now only a matter of time.

Honestly? Probably /woo/, it's slightly less cancerous than r*ddit

i'll probably go to reddit and just shit on seff and kofi constantly

I already post there more than here so yeah, this

>live in a world where /pol/ might finally fuck off.

It's been a long 7 years.

People have been trying to get rid us since 2003.

You'll never be free of /pol/

t. /pol/

>Something Awful's Rowdy Ringsports board

huh havent been a regular on their forums for years, seems legit

this is 4chanel. We're advertiser friendly over here.

It's pretty based when rovert isn't shitting it up and it seems like the mod finally got sick of his shit and has been giving him longer and longer probs.

Oxchan. Basically a image board on a blockchain. Can't be taken down. It's the future so you low iq Anons better catch up.

>People have been trying to get rid us since 2003.

Attached: anonymous.png (612x612, 687K)

t. /pol/

Attached: 1564913275225.jpg (720x482, 122K)

FUCK FREE SPEECH AND FUCK WH*TE "PEOPLE"

I love Yea Forums/channel, but it might be best for me if it did get shut down. I wouldn't waste so much time here. Who am I kidding, I'm just gonna waste it anyways

Odds are you would do what I do and just waste it on youtube instead.

newlegacyinc discord

i know for a fact there are about four PSP posters that post here, but nobody can bring it up because you'd have to admit to being here in the first place

Pretty funny stuff

Looking at their discords icon alone it looks like they'll ban you if you make a Nash joke so its unlikely anyones heading there next

Attached: bruh.png (52x50, 3K)

jews fear the samurai

Attached: 1553077289960.jpg (904x711, 70K)

The only people worse than Rovert are his supporters that whine everytime he gets probed for being a stupid bitch

I honestly won't really care, this place has been bad for over 2 years. A bunch of numales posting about their Outlaw Bingo Halls now.

Im going to become a twitter chad that you guys wouldve loved to make threads about and called me based.

>becomes SJW in your path