What the fuck

What the fuck

Attached: D7nX4PIW0AY3ffy.jpg (1200x675, 117K)

I'm a Lance Cade guy myself

Wrestling equivlent of being a jew in Hollywood
Fuck this stupid untalented family and fuck nepotism

it's like Lance Von Erich. The shitty kayfabe family member who you can make look like shit when necessary and dispose of/talk shit on in the end once ties are cut.

look how tiny his fucking face is compared to the rest of his head

Look at the top his head

He is The guy who attacked Roman. He was mad because of Roman's feud with Shane he was debutted as a jobber instead of enjoying sweet Samoan nepotism and debutting with a mega push.
Book it Vince.

his hair looks like someone stuck strings of black licorice onto his hair, crudely melted it with a blow dryer, and poured a healthy amount of olive oil over the concoction
good look desu

Not quite Jay White level but he's getting there

Isn't there an Anoa'i whose crushing it on the indies right now and he's close to the complete package. I remember talk of a upcoming WWE / AEW / NJPW bidding war?

That isn't this dork right?

Jacob Fatu. He's actually good

Lance is a legit Anoa'i though, unlike The Rock. He's Roman's first cousin once removed.

That would be cool if he was the guy to hit Roman

That's him, thanks. People say he's quickly running out of losers to beat in MLW

There's a guy in MLW right now that Cornette often praises, but I don't think he's no total package, he's just a perfect guy for his gimmick

The baron corbin of samoa

Imagine the push and subsequent ratings fall

Attached: 453273788.jpg (497x640, 111K)

THE LITTLE DOG!

Based Yipes transitioning from the FGC to WWE

He's actually mad because Roman took forever to come out and help him when Shane and Drew were fucking with him.

Baron Dallas Anoa'i

president trump comments on the somoan infestation in the wwe when

Could work. Honestly it would make for a good feud.
Make use if the family connection so Lance can go over Roman by taking advantage of Roman's love for his family.
Both guys get over.

He's good but Umaga in 2007 was better