GOAT

GOAT

Attached: a0a20c72075e24a02d89eb30da289f88.jpg (598x747, 370K)

>Still can't sell out the dome in your path
Pffftttt ahahahahahahahaha oh no no no no no

there's two shows for a reason this year, ya seeeethe?

Attached: Liger-san.jpg (599x580, 53K)

Hopefully he'll be at Royal Quest on the 31st so i can see him wrestle one last time

I wonder where on the card his match will be, and if he'll make the effort to go out in a singles match or cop out and go for the Dad Tag Special.

Inoki is still a fag btw

Liger, Gran Naniwa vs. Wild Pegasus, Black Tiger II

I really hope hiromu gets one of his last matches

I’m praying for Hiromu to be Liger’s last match,

I'm assuming 1/4 is treated like WK with the title match on last, then 1/5 is headlined by Liger's final bout (which I'm assuming will be a tag).

I guess I missed this. They’re doing back-to-back Dome shows?

But will he pull out a final SSP and roll the dice on dying in the most kino way possible?

Or the series of one minute matches gauntlet. Lots of great people from Liger's career you could bring out, provided they can still walk and work for one minute.

Based

Attached: 49D0FF7C-1240-45E7-A975-5F90EDBA6CD9.jpg (640x480, 57K)

mhm

Selling far more tickets than they did when Inoki was busy running New Japan into the ground.

I'd like a tag match with guys like sasuke and otani on the 4th and a 1 on 1 against Hiromu on the 5th.

bros I got tickets for both nights and I'm so fucking excited

>two nights

How will it work?

Liger isn't retiring in some shitty tag match, he's more than likely going 1v1 against Suzuki in the main event on 1/5.

Wrestle kingdom is always on the 4th. Then they do a show the next day. Been this way for years.

First night is WK, second night is New Years Dash +1000%

They're still doing a dash in Korakuen on the 6th.

>still can’t sell out a Dome like HashiGOAT did in the 90s
oh no no no no

>Poster literally shows that both dates are under the Wrestle Kingdom 14 banner
Read, dickface.

Even if they don't sell it out, the shows are more profitable than they were in the 90s by virtue of increased ticket prices - they're more profitable than ever, in fact. Fans are spending more money than ever on the product, you cuckold. Stop living in the past.

Attached: EAjwEWiUYAAtKvq.jpg (682x1024, 112K)

COPE

RENT FREE

Attached: 1565054266465.png (1024x732, 966K)

retards this will be New Year Dash under the WK name, New Japan will have shows in Korakuen after WK regardless

What are you saying?
Are you saying that New Japan would be so fucking dumb to put a New Year's Dash show, which is first show of the year with building up for new angles and no satisfying end to them to Tokyo Dome?
Or are you saying something else?

user. I am not one of those that you are quoting. But. NJPW is making more money than ever.
Last year was their best year in their whole history. They made the most money. And there is basically no inflation in Japan from year 1992 until now, so what they have made in 1993 (for example) you can use the same number and compare it to the money they have made last year.
And this year they will made even more money.
And next year even more.
They are in a golden period business wise and you just cannot deny that, unless you are complete retard who just wants to "work" people pretending he is retarded.

WORKED LMAO

No answer for this, user?

that is what they're doing they aren't fucking up the main 1.4 Tokyo Dome show that's been going for decades in japan, the capacity and demand for NYD is obviously now big enough to no longer book it as just another kourkuen hall show

fine speech

fine COPE

What?
That's not how it works.
They are running 1/4 Dome, because they were running it from the time The Dome was built.
But they are adding 1/5 Dome date. Why not? They have run Domes on other dates, not just 1/4.
It will be still WK in Dome, just on other date. And it is how they announced it. They did not announce that NYD is in Dome.
We can make a bet user. And I can screencap this, just to laugh at you, when they announce lottery for tickets for NYD in korakuen Hall on 1/6 for fan club.
Or do you not want me to do that, because you do not want to be called out?
There will be two dates in The Dome. Both of them are called WrestleKingdom. There will be New Years Dash show in Korakuen Hall.
You can bet money on that.

It's a two night WK. How is this so difficult for you to accept? They do this for other shows all the time. Are you just triggered that the final night isn't Jan 4th?

They are only having two days because they don't want Naito to main event the actual 1.4 show so his consolation prize is main eventing the new year dash LMAO BTFO

Oh no, your autism is really showing, user. Please do not tell me you are only pretending to be retarded. Please. user. Just admit it. You were wrong. Please. Walk away.

nigga im not a braindead mong like you spending all day arguing with anonymous randos online i literally just came into this thread and i'm not even gonna try to read what autistic meltdown you had earlier