Meltzer: Cody deserves an Emmy

>Alvarez: and they want an Emmy
>Meltzer: the only one deserving of an Emmy is Cody for his road to videos
WOR: Alvarez and Meltzer talking about the 24/7 segment which obviously is meant to be a cheesy humor segment
how much of a shill is Meltzer for AEW?

Attached: download.jpg (244x207, 11K)

Hi Vermin

>it’s another episode where deranged E Drones take every word Dave says hyper literally.

Did they?

SEETHING Meltzer drone

He's right. WWE is fucking atrocious television and if any wrestling-related media is deserving of an Emmy, it's the Road To videos. WWE is capable of presenting really fantastic stuff, they're a 6 billion dollar company but it's frustrating to see them flush it all down the toilet for fart jokes, piss humor and le whacky, random 24/7 title shenanigans.

WWE Network documentaries are pretty amazing though.

>not even saving my photos in full resolution

Attached: bryan+dave.jpg (1200x901, 194K)

He’s so unbelievably in their pocket it’s not even funny

>he’s in their pocket
>absolutely fucking buried Fyter Fest
Pick one, Dronie.

>LeMeltz is a shill
More at 10

>WWE is bad, that means terribly acted unfunny phone videos by zero-charisma nobodies deserves an emmy!

No.

#StandUpForAEW

Would be hilarious if AEW got an emmy before the WWE did

As this user proves, AEW is a cult of programmed sheep who respond to criticism in the same way every single time: by decrying their detractors in a specific manner.
Also, on topic, Road To videos are somewhat watchable but absolutely not emmy-worthy by any stretch. Nothing in wrestling is emmy-worthy and to assert as such is to expose a single-digit IQ.

>e-drones chimping out becasue meltzer magoo mentioned aew.... again
holy yikes-ola get a grip

Attached: young robert deniro_.jpg (384x561, 14K)

Like clockwork, the cultists defeat themselves.

The day a wrestling show wins an emmy is the night i'll shove a cucumber up my ass while playing a banjo with my bare cock

DING-DONG DIDDLY RENT DING-DONG DIDDLY FREE

only road to i saw was a shitty promo by hangmidget page and a shitty promo by tenman
>WWE BAD SO AEW GOOD
nah how about they both suck and either of them getting an emmy would be laughable

To think, I've watched wrestling since 96 and I wouldn't have known a fucking thing about Dave Meltzer if it wasn't for you ding-dong diddly dipshits

ya seethe?

>WWE BAD
>EVERYONE ELSE GOOD

Attached: 1516318638735.gif (452x371, 59K)

no he didn't

Attached: wyebki2rbib11.jpg (250x500, 34K)

#StandUpForAEW

RENT FREE LMAO

It's pretty sad. He should go back to shilling NJPW as hard, at least that's good. AEW is literally WWE-tier unwatchable dog-shit. Couldn't even make it through DoN and that was their tryhard show. What a strange hill this midget has chosen to die on.

yo you think dave has ever sucked on bryan's toes or vice versa? that'd be weird right? you guys ever think about it?

He won’t shill NJPW anymore because Kenny Omega isn’t there.

Seth's segment from Raw was clearly Emmy worthy

>making up fake memes to tarnish wwe's name
virgin incel aewtist cuck cringe

meltzer really is shilling for goldberg hard. i wonder why..

Has he spoiled any surprises yet for the AEW on TNT show?
Will he pretend he doesn't know anything like 'hey for all I know Punk might show up in WWE' or some bullshit like that