Has anyone in wrestling had it worse than Chris Candido?

Has anyone in wrestling had it worse than Chris Candido?

Attached: 1553045B-362B-47EE-98C4-AE9A7D6FC45B.jpg (1800x1800, 265K)

He may have been cucked, but he did get to fuck prime Sunny on the reg.

well kevin sullivan essentially booked the death of his own wife, but i guess that was voluntary

A lot of men go out this way desu.

>Cuck Cuckdido

Brusier Brody.

>goes over Candido's wake in youre path

Attached: 1559139036536.jpg (1358x905, 307K)

Chris Candido
Kevin Sullivan
Mike Graham
Von Erichs
Harts

Candido got to fuck prime Sunny before getting cucked
Sullivan booked himself in a cuck angle, got irl cucked, and this led to his (ex) wife's eventual murder

I'm going to give it to Kev.

Eh, it kinda worked out in the end for Sullivan tho. He got rid of a cheating whore, and her and Benoit got theirs in the end while he's still alive raking in that Dungeon of Doom residuals. Candido is still worse because he just broke his leg and died of a blood clot right when he was about to get a 2nd/3rd career resurgence.

Do a green text run down of your claim for people like me who don't know who the fuck he is you lazy nigger

How big is Kevin's body count?

No, he was orbiting a real hottie at least, still orbiting her as wall whale to his dying day. I hope he at least enjoyed being a cuck?

Ahmed Johnson did a lot of coke back around 1996 at the height of his WWF pay. I don't think I have to tell you that Chris and Tammy enjoy their fair share of nose candy. Well once they had blown through their cash but were still jonesing, they got desparate. They asked Ahmed for an eight ball on credit. He laughed and said, "Black people don't believe in credit. But we can barter." Chris asked what he wanted and Ahmed nodded in her direction. Chris looked at Tammy who shrugged before he said, "Well hey don't hurt her, okay?" So like twenty minutes later Ahmed finishes and Tammy leaves his room with the tiny, paper envelope. Instead of going back and using it with Chris (who was in their room freaking out), she did the coke with Shawn Michaels and spent the night in his room. A few hours later a frantic Candido starts banging on Ahmed's door. Ahmed answers the door and Candido asks, "Is Tammy here?" Ahmed shrugs and Chris says, "Where the fuck is Tammy?" Ahmed says he doesn't know because she left hours ago. Candido immediately abandons his search and says, "Well did she take the dope with her?" The next morning he still hasn't seen Tammy so he goes to the front desk where he runs into Shawn Michaels in the lobby. Shawn walks up to Candido and pushes a nostril close, sniffs, and says, "Thanks for the bump, Chris." Chris asked where Tammy was and Shawn said, "She's probably back in your room now." Candido stormed up to see her, got in a big argument, went to the building, and quit on the spot. The agent told him he couldn't quit w/o a written notice. So he picked up a booking sheet, flipped it over, and wrote: "I quit. Chris Candido" And that was the end of his WWF career.

you've obviously never been married

This is made up. Sunny, famously, 'doesn't do chocolate'.

>Nah Sullivan is a galactic cuck for booking his own cuckshit, same with Vince and I really wonder just how many cuck angles that nigga really has tried to make happen that everyone around him just shuts down.

oh yea didn't mean to greentext kek

She might not like black people but a dope fiend will fuck anyone to get her high

For an 8-ball she will.
Preference does not matter when the Big C itch won't go away.

What a simp