Official laugh at weebs thread

I know they dont lose for another few hours but fuck it, get in here.

Attached: C005E535-1CEF-48BD-83AA-8845E9D88604.jpg (1024x950, 135K)

this thread will backfire spectacularly

Bro you're going to have to keep this thread alive until summerslam, I hope you're ready for that commitment

Attached: 1562695629947.png (1450x1350, 1.46M)

why can't these flabby gooks get good bodies?

It’s gonna come down to Bliss and Nikki vs Asuka and Kairi. Bliss goes over

I can taste ya fear

I’m not even watching summerslam in Sunday because I’m too busy being a weeb

Attached: 9B7A5862-9333-40DA-AEBA-7E29B25DFC07.jpg (820x1200, 342K)

ITS HAPPENING

IS IT?

Oops

OH NO NO NO

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BASED LEXI DOES IT AGAIN
FEELS GOOD TO BE A BLISS CHAD

Attached: Screenshot_20190618-101622_Instagram.jpg (1440x1786, 1.23M)

WEEBS BTFO

kek what a bitch

Attached: kairi art.jpg (1024x512, 67K)

put me in the screencap

Attached: Screenshot_20190803-092108_Messages.jpg (1079x2119, 1.11M)

OH NO NO NO NO

I'm vibrating

S O S
WEEABOOS SEETHING
S O S
WEEABOOS CRYIIIING

People legit got worked by heels beating babyfaces and think the babyfaces should've won and got cheated.

How are people so easily played with?

Meainwhile...

AEW is going to announce their Japs will be fighting for the championship tomorrow.

Feels good being being team AEW.

Attached: 190092903423.jpg (811x659, 122K)

FUCK OFF BACK TO /WOO/

Attached: 1559091653067.gif (547x573, 2.45M)

NOOOOOO ahhhhhh
THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING! i have nothing to fucking live for NO AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH why is WWE so racist?????

nailed it like it was kevin nash’s anus

they are winning at summerslam

This. Dumbasses.

they're not on the card anymore, this was supposed to be the SummerSlam bout but it was moved to tonight because they are short of time on Sunday

I wish she was jumping on my face

Weeb COPE

That bitch is hideous, what are you on about user?

no sympy for mark contracts

Did anybody notice Kairi completely fucking BOTCH the Mandy elimination and make Sonya look like a moron?

Asuka had Mandy in the Asuka lock and you could see Sonya in the corner getting ready to run in, but she had to wait and wait and wait because Kairi forgot that she was supposed to cut off Sonya.

Saw it but Sonya made it look like she was staying back cause Kairi was Scary or something. Crinfe.

Based Nostradamus

Why would Kairi run in to cut off Sonya before Sonya runs in?

She isn't used to the main roster retarded booking, please understand.

Sonya did enter the ring but quickly stopped because she saw Kairi was distracted and wouldn't cut her off so she left the ring to wait until Kairi remembered she had to stop her, at the end they did the spot. Miscummunication problem most likely but Kairi did botch that.

HAHAHA, fuck you weebs. Japs are all ugly.

Because the script says that Sonya's run in fails and Mandy taps out.

If Sonya just runs in and Kairi doesn't run in with her then what is Sonya supposed to do when she gets to Asuka and Mandy?

This. Why the fuck would I watch WWE with their long history of disrespecting Japanese talent? At least in AEW Kenny will always be there to protect all the Joshis and Japanese guys from absolute burials. Kairi can't leave sooner

t. Boiling roastie with boils

>script says
And theres your problem. Joshi talk some major spots then just go out and do it. Womeme shitters need to rehearse their matches for days in the pc or house shows

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1331386437666.jpg (640x480, 48K)

The major spot here was the elimination of Mandy simp. Kairi had to stop her so she didn't look like she was just waiting for her partner to tap witohut doing anything. It's tag team storytelling 101. I know in Stardom you have plenty of matches where your partners stay looking like retards on ringside while they're giving you an asskicking in the ring, but that's stupidly dumb and definitely shouldn't fly in any place aside bingo halls.

It's pretty terrible. Asuka and Kairi are better than the botch monster bimbos Vince loves.

Keep SEETHING weebs. Your tears are absolutely delicious

Kairi can't run in first to stop a run in. It's non-negotiable and it's not a tandem. Sonya is a retard.

Don't worry, they're getting the belts at SS. Yea Forumssp always wins.

*draws a small fraction of Raw's plummeting viewers in your path*