TJ "False flag gun attacks" Perkins

>TJ "False flag gun attacks" Perkins

Has he truly lost it?

Attached: 1.png (625x581, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=45e9oPwTOfY
washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2018/03/15/broward-sheriffs-office-releases-video-recording-of-deputy-during-parkland-school-massacre/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's telling that he's the only wrestler in the past 3 years to have been fired from WWE. Should be barred from competing in the SUPER J CUP, desu.

Why are so many wrestlers insane conspiracy theorist nutjobs? Austin Aries and Bo Dallas come to mind as well

Once a carny always a carny

To be fired from WWE in this day in age is nearly impossible. Must've been a total nut.

You're forgetting that AJ Styles is a flat earther

More like he has truly taken the red pill, the media is indeed the enemy of the people

>insane conspiracy theorist nutjobs
*cuts son's penis off cuz big government tells you to*

Attached: trans nightmare.jpg (637x902, 171K)

>Implying it’s not a false flag

Cringe.

FBI posted on 8ch and kept records that included their (you)s like fucking idiots. It's on /pol/

>US government is staging all these false flag shootings so they can ban guns
>no gun control after 30 years of no stop massacres
idgi

Don't forget that Brian Kendrick doesn't believe in three dimensional space

I don’t have a son dude wtf

>so they can ban guns
you fell for it like a retard, congratulations

But it was a false flag. What about the folks who were there that saw men dressed in all black helping the dude?

They land on their head for money. Even if they start out really smart, you are going to get fucked up by brain damage.

The president has association with pedophiles and is currently under fire for saying things that fit the legal definition of racism and wouldve gotten literally any employer terminated.

These shootings happen to come right on time.

Sure it was a false flag, they will ban guns ANY minute now. The killing kids one didn't work but this will /s

CTE

You know these false flags don't have to be just about taking guns away. It makes gun control more popular sure but it also is used to distract people from certain news getting traction because people always stick to shootings like this. Everyone has almost completely forgot about Epstein.

anyone who thinks the government isnt doing shady shit is retarded. anyone who thinks everything is a government operation is also retarded. its good we have nutters looking under every rock though because occasionally they will be right and expose the glow niggers

AJ was just mocking the argument and bantering with Bryan

based leftist incel

If you wouldn't let the one on the right fuck you with her massive veiny shecock then you're gay af.

WTF, I love TJP now.

why are asians so much more alpha than limp wristed white leftist cucks?

i don't know, but feel free to show us your theories, bernstein!

And why would AJ do that? Exactly, because he's a flat earther

braindustpilled

He's a typical ignorant christfag and back-peddled it while managing to sound even more stupid like Ronda and the Sandy Hook "just askin questions!" excuse
>“And although I’m not a flat-earther, there are some things that, like, make sense. But then again, satellites, the curvature of the Earth if you’re a sniper, you’ve got to take all that into account. I’m not a flat-earther, but they bring up some interesting points. It’s interesting and I think you should be able to question anything you want. And you don’t have to agree with everybody.

Faithless fool. When your time on earth is done, enjoy nothing

to be fair you need a high iq to be a wrestler

They Live was a shoot

>When your time on earth is done, enjoy nothing
No shit, because you're dead

>/s
You're not even trying to fit in.

Wow do people really get worked by promos in this day and age

Good goy

>Demolition crew of Sandy Hook had to sign gag orders
Nothing to see here goy...

Attached: gag orders.png (1253x335, 39K)

kek what a schizophrenic bitch

I get it. When you grow up with daddy issues you tend to develop social deformities and frustration with sex and identity and eventually, look to retards like Alex Jones as a masculine father figure.

Someone wrote "no kids died here" on one of the bricks, makes sense.

>NPC thinks he's smart
youtube.com/watch?v=45e9oPwTOfY

Attached: sandy hook dad laughs.gif (320x180, 1.53M)

>I get it. When you grow up with daddy issues you tend to develop social deformities and frustration with sex and identity and eventually, look to retards like Alex Jones as a masculine father figure.

Attached: DE6AAAD1-81A0-4441-AEBD-37FE3CBCFC06.png (785x788, 284K)

Why would it be a false flag if one of them was a lefty?

I'm still just pissed they tore down a perfectly functional school over some snowflake bullshit. Good use of tax money, right there.

Attached: Kind of Tired That Sleep Won't Fix.jpg (500x357, 67K)

Wrestlers put on works so they recognize Government works and worked shoots.

Are you telling me you honestly believe that 2 different people on two different sides of the country both had nothing better to do and on the same day thought “oh gee I’m gonna shoot a bunch of people”. Are you fucking retarded or something? If anything the fact that people who say “eh maybe CNN and MSNBC aren’t giving us the full story” are being censored just makes the whole thing more suspicious. Let me guess, you also think Sandy Hook happened. You probably also think that 9/11 was just a random act of terror. Grow the fuck up you fucking faggot and see the world how it really is.

Filipinos are known to be retarded and right wing so this isnt a surprise

being a Christian =/= being a flat-earther ya simp

yikes. read the bible

The Bible doesn't support flat Earth. The "four corners" in revelation doesn't imply flatness

>/s
faggot

If you ever leave the basement one day you'll get a sense of how big country (even the world!) is and that two bad things can happen on the same day 12 hours apart.

Jabronis like you are why Yea Forums is going to get banned

Cringe
Stay bluepilled keep watching HHH and WWE shit on you and like it faggot

Wrestlers are already looked down on so they're allowed to say more crazy shit than actors and more mainstream people

Holy based retard

Yall love melting them strawmans like your boy meltedimmigrants in El Paso, don't you? No one advocates for gender confirmation surgeries on children - and even if some whack job did, it's illegal. The same is true of putting kids on hormones. The actual conversation - which is worth having and reasonable people can be on both sides - is whether or not it's cool to put pre-teen kids on puberty blockers to help ease them into transition later in life. This requires the assitance of a number of medical practioners and psychologists. This is not something that is taken lightly, by anyone.

Charlize Theron choosing to let their kid wear a fucking dress is not the same thing as doing a sex-change on a child.

One of them was a crazy, right-wing nutjob who premediated an attack on immigrants. The other was a left-wing guy, whose attack wasn't politically motivated and it just seems like he was an incel who may have had weird feelings for his sister who he killed (along with her black boyfriend).

> The actual conversation - which is worth having and reasonable people can be on both sides - is whether or not it's cool to put pre-teen kids on puberty blockers to help ease them into transition later in life.

Attached: veganfag.jpg (900x900, 310K)

Great rebuttal, Jethro.

all politicucks are cringe, please remember that bros

>screwing people up for life because of a decision made at 10 years old is cool

HOLY TOLLOLA

This is no an easy conversation. But the reality is a trans person is not going to have an easy life, regardless. This shouldn't be what is done for every person. But, it definitely should be an option for people suffering enough.

No one can make that decision when they're a child you lunatic

it amuses me that any of you faggots actually think our government is competent enough to pull off an operation like that and not get caught

The thing is, there's damning evidence it was a false flag on a lot of them, it's just normies won't believe it under any circumstances

"damning evidence" is your opinion, you're just having your beliefs confirmed so you think it's evidence

In Parkland it literally came out the sheriff was outside the school waiting while it was "taking place"

Based

They're not white, so they're allowed free speech.

Link?

washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2018/03/15/broward-sheriffs-office-releases-video-recording-of-deputy-during-parkland-school-massacre/

my son is 12 and I don't even let him pick what he eats for fucking dinner let alone his gender identity and body mutilation and hormone blockers.

>its a dumb janny thinks glow niggers has anything to do with black people thread

Attached: 1563140874817.png (714x612, 487K)

Because they're always working a work like a shoot, and the MSM is barely above WWE in terms of authenticity and ratings, so they get suspicious.

"He was a right wing guy" who just happened to be a half Jewish/Half Hispanic Democrat who mainly killed white people. You seriously believe the "muh white supremacist" lie that they've been pushing? Jesus Christ, I've dated a black girl and even I'm more of a "white supremacist" than that dude. You're about as retarded as OP. And the reason that the Ohio attack was "non-political" is because the Illuminati doesn't want to put people who agree with them in camps, they didn't research their pasties enough before these attacks.

>no way a rent-a-cop would turn out to be a coward or that "more guns" is not the answer, it's gotta be the Illuminati

Attached: 1itoun.jpg (1024x768, 137K)

The rare double turn.

I don't wanna sound like a 'conspiracy-nut' but when things like Operation Northwoods (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods) were proposed, it should make you think what the fuck is even going on.

>a sheriff is incompetent
wow yeah that totally proves a conspiracy by our government to mass murder citizens