Is Jericho supposedly winning a fight against Goldberg the biggest myth in wrestling history?

Is Jericho supposedly winning a fight against Goldberg the biggest myth in wrestling history?

Attached: goldberg rape.gif (374x282, 2.3M)

It's more the fact that Goldberg doesn't know how to escape a shoot headlock, done by a manlet nonetheless.
Goldberg is a fake tough guy.

Chael Sonnen told a story on his podcast about how all the MMA fighters were afraid of him, clearly it's not a larp

CM Punk has had competitive matches with Brock Lesnar

thats not a myth brainlet

it wasnt a fight he just held his head in guard. Gold berg was exposed as a shitter by not escaping it

Yes, guess who was the insider for Meltzer back in the day....

Yup, and all the smarks ate it up cause they hated Goldberg for being a real man

all the haku stuff

people just want to believe it because it would be cool

Jericho is a known liar. Meltz pished the Jericho/Goldberg shit for years because Jericho leaked to Meltz. It's the main reason Jericho has so few friends in the industry.

Haku is the biggest work in the history of the business.

You know all that shit about how Kevin Nash "never lost a shoot fight"? nWoWolfpacTV made it all up

Just like regal exposed him as the fake tough guy too

All MMA fighters were afraid of Goldberg?

Because he couldn't do cringe chain wrestling with him? No one would ever do that in a real fight

The only shoot fight Kevin won was against his son when he chokeslammed him.

I'm pretty sure Kevin lost that fight.

Yeah maybe because he's an ex-pro footballer and he could spear them or punch them into next week. So he can win a shoot fight from a distance. Really though a lot of people could beat Goldberg in a fight. If I saw him running at me I'd put my knee up so I knee him in the face then I'd kick him in the balls. He's soft as shit.

ok user, whatever you say

Attached: 715ZDC+Yy7L._UX679_.jpg (679x679, 52K)

Even Jericho said he just got Bill into a headlock, then both guys were separated. Wasn't really a fight.

Chael for sure doesn't fabricate things b

Because his son no sold it

It's because he was so much bigger and was supposed to be an interviewer, and he'd wear this giant jacket so he'd just tower over all the guys he was interviewing

>What the story says
Jericho beat the shit out of Goldberg
>What actually happened
They had a scrap and Jericho got Bill in a headlock, and in Jericho's own words, "the boys broke it up before Goldberg got free and beat the shit out of me"

based and hypotheticallybeatgoldbergpilled

Attached: 53523385_150164195996453_3410262083801972736_n.jpg (800x600, 61K)

The reason he doesn't have any friends is because they're all dead because they didn't want to put up with his shit anymore.

Tyson was supposedly afraid of Hogan because he was a huge Mark for Hogan and was so dumb that he didn't realize that wrasslin is a work.

I can beat a gorilla bare handed.

No kidding.

I practiced MMA for 6 years, boxing too for 7 years. I could.

Also bodybuilding for 4 years. I'm 6' 2" 189lb.

I have insane speed and reflexes matching only those of God himself.

I just have to wait for him to charge me, dodge him and bop his head into oblivion. I will not let him go, one mistake and i finish him.

There will always be virgins here to think it's impossible. Nothing is impossible with my power my friends. You're simply to weak to accomplish anything.

Any beta man with a little bit of practice can take out a gorilla with a knife. But bare handed it's much more difficult, it requires more technique.

prime Hogan would heem prime Tyson

Bruiser Brody being murdered

basef

You mean the crack addict went to the ring high and tried to go into business for himself on live tv and got fired for it? That William Regal? The dude was an ass, who nearly ruined their big money maker out of pure jealousy, because lets face it, he is a boring fuck that never got anywhere until he started lapping Triple H's asshole.

>6'2
>only 189 lbs
Gain weight

He got bitch slapped by Fujinami for talking shit and behaved like a good boy for the rest of the tour.

Based. I'm 5'9 165 lb and I do 10 push ups everyday for 4 months and I'm sure I could easily beat the shit out of a huge monkey.

>A professional fighter can't tell the difference between a work and shoot
I want to believe this is not true but he does seem extra ordinarily retarded.

If half of the things people said about him were true he'd have been in prison.

The Goldberg thing is kind of true but doesn't mean anything. Jericho front headlocked him in a scuffle where other people were physically involved. The point is more about how Jericho is outspoken and stands up for himself, which is a respectable personality trait, rather than "jericho is tough he beat up Goldberg" or "Goldberg is weak he got beat up by Jericho"

The shit about Regal is all marks working themselves. Regal was tasked with getting a good match out of Goldberg and was asked to basically take him by the hand and walk through some actual wrestling both to get him over and to teach him, and then take the pin to put Goldberg over more. That's always been Regal's job, he did it for 20 years. But he and Goldberg were both not having a great night, and he also underestimated how green Goldberg was so he just did his best and expected Goldberg would be able to meet him halfway but he didn't really know how to, so the whole thing was botched booking. Regal is super professional and also knows he's an enhancement talent and teacher, he's not a mark for himself and doesn't need to put himself over like that. That whole story is more of a commentary about WCW's booking and handling of their talent.

Attached: 6-johnny-cage-plays-circle-game-easter-egg-mortal-kombat-11s-menus.jpg (700x220, 18K)

Hi Greenberg. Regal was trying to make you look good and you froze up and just stood there like a braindead simp.