Memes you created and successfully got over in Yea Forums I'll start

Memes you created and successfully got over in Yea Forums I'll start
>popularized the term AEWtist

Attached: smug-pepe2.jpg (400x400, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hRDXeinEUJQ
godzilla-movies.com/news/godzilla-2-king-the-monsters-ends-theatrical-run-with-385-million
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No you didn't, I did

no it's me

KWADS

I STARTED THE KEVIN NASH '92 RAPE THING

necrobumping

Mmmmm posting

Attached: The Cashtaker.png (500x500, 458K)

Didn't create it technically, but the Nash sandles thing. I made a post awhile ago saying "This is Peyton Royce wearing sandles. Say something nice about her and her feet", then another guy copied my post but with Victoria, which then led to another guy copying the post, but about Nash wearing sandles and now we have Nash sandle memes.
t. Yea Forums addict autist

I started the "why is she so likeable" bayley threads

I started the Tegan Nox dogfucker meme. To be completely honest I sort of feel bad about it, I know the NXT locker room knows about it because Mansoor would know about it.

I started SEETHING and ding-dong diddly

I started the rumour that fake wolfcuck is Carter and he will return at Yea Forumsmania
It worked the entire board

slapdick

I raped nash in 92

Good morning.

Attached: 1559282754201.png (323x370, 251K)

I started the thread someone first said crinfe in

Attached: 1554672397988.jpg (285x288, 12K)

>popularized the term AEWtist
No you didn't, I did

Attached: aewtism starter pack.jpg (2419x1814, 860K)

i remember coming up with AEWtist by myself too!

I was the first diva feet poster and the first to beg for Lexi toes. I still need them. I want to the feet, I don’t even jerk off to nude women any more, just feet.

This is literally the only board where people do this ‘hurr durr, wut memes did u start’ cringe

AEWtists BTFO nobody likes them oh no no no no no

we came up with this also

I came up with this guy is seething into a frothing boil LMAO

I was the first one to actually call them lexi toes
I also started MANdy Rose

Sorry bud, that was me

I kinda lit the fire that was the New Jack Kayak thread

Attached: natural born paddlers.jpg (809x808, 228K)

I posted the picture like twice before that thread got really big and nobody bit for it. I was seething

I actually invented niggers.

I invented YEA NIG

I contributed some OC to that thread. this and the new jack titanic pics were me

Attached: NewJaws.png (1024x766, 1.32M)

I helped push WHAT posting into the forefront.

youtube.com/watch?v=hRDXeinEUJQ
Remember when Louis CK wasn't a complete and utter faggot?

Good morning

Attached: 1562079099722.jpg (850x468, 68K)

I posted that one whose that pokemon thread back when the kevin nash 92 meme was at its peak.

Attached: screencap.jpg (1908x4112, 1.89M)

I made the Destroya with macho man sunglasses

Attached: 1562069393947.jpg (594x350, 59K)

I came up with Cringe Jeribloats nicknames. The Ayatollah of Cholesterolla, The First Undisputed Chump, Jeribloat. That faggot WolfSimp started using it on his Twatter and I’m SEETHING

Kaiju Crew is going over brothers.

Attached: 60523426_2302228323391524_2753089124956110848_n.jpg (640x640, 24K)

Lets go Godzillachads

Attached: 1562089054236.jpg (385x659, 103K)

DOWN SINCE
DAY ONE
BIX

I was behind the relatively successfull "from cringecinasty sogaybro, juuuussssttt moxetty" a while back

Kong whoops this iguanas candy ass

> *works asp*

Attached: D7DFC6D9-02C4-4844-9782-8ED777853DC6.jpg (600x338, 48K)

keep saying that

I invented wrestling to overtake the skateboarding fag's board

not Yea Forums related but I am the bleh poster on Yea Forums

Attached: 1563691889310.jpg (600x600, 37K)

remember that story about the vince mcmahon biopic tha david bixenspan made up? i made the whole thing up

I remember the first post where “mark contract” originated

I am one of the pioneers of Mayuposting

Attached: Mayu.jpg (1080x1350, 1.31M)

>seething scaley fag

Not on Yea Forums but I started PCucks on Yea Forums back when Bloodborne came out

>seething hairy fag

Reminder that Kong going over SimpZilla is canon. Even the Japs bow down to the King.

Reminder that Kong never killed Godzilla. Also, they had to make him as big as Godzilla to put up a fight.

Still got the 1,2,3 brother. Besides ever heard of bulking up? Be ready for him to go 2-0 up in their feud come 2020
Ah yessir!

Why? Is Raw about to start?

Zilla never needed roids to win. Also, do you really think they are going to have their main character lose. As well as, what else can they do with kong? They could do a bunch of VS's movies with Godzilla. No one is going to see a Kong vs Mothra movie. It also makes no fucking sense for Godzilla to lose logically. Burning Godzilla? You expect kong to beat that? Get the fuck out of here

My rushed and shitty brap drawings are used pretty regularly

I came up with Undercarder

You underestimate American hubris my young friend. They won’t have their creation jobbing to a Jap gecko. Kong will pull out something and hit his finishing move outta nowhere for the 3 count. And I doubt it’s going on past that movie anyhow with how disappointing KoTM did.

I'm seriously seething that I missed that thread. I saw it randomly while browsing and I just went over it.

I coined the phrase "kek what a bitch", honestly don't remember if I start "kwab" or if someone else did so let me know if you did

No need to thank me friends, it was a group effort really

Attached: tic toc brock.jpg (571x987, 87K)

All my memes fail, what's the secret bros?

Hit the weights
Take a shower
Get a clue

I'm not the original Tanaposter but I started a few imposter Tanahashi threads where he acted like an asshole to user-kun. Got some reactions to it but it died quickly. Recently, I redid a few sincere Tanahashi threads but I'd rather do them when I got enough inspiration.

I did a few Triple H/Batista breaking kayfabe threads. Got a small run and drew a bit of dimes but it had to stop quickly. Which I'm disappointed off because I legitimately had fun writing huge walls of text about Triple H autistically describing how his fight at Mania is gonna be real.

I mean they arn't concerned
godzilla-movies.com/news/godzilla-2-king-the-monsters-ends-theatrical-run-with-385-million

Also, he doesn't have to Job to Zilla, it can still be a back and forth fight with zilla going over.

Attached: vzbcwcgmvke31 (1).png (1440x2880, 1.32M)

I spammed mine solo for like 2 months, and it was easily replicable and frequently applicable. I started slowly then ramped up to posting it at every possible opportunity. I'm guessing people thought it had already caught on as a meme when they first started using it. Nope. It was me.

what was it?

i started Huh what u mean? and You tell me.

Attached: 1558646521842.jpg (642x722, 45K)

Naked mideon isn’t over faggot

Well I’m hoping they continue but I won’t get my hopes up. Look we both know it’ll end up being interrupted by a run in and they’ll form the 2 Manster Power Trip and lay some Smackdown beat down into the real heel of the movie. Neither is losing.

I thought the director said he wanted a definitive winner?

I'm going to make a bold perdition. They fihgt and its back and forth, but godzilla has the upper hand.Then the threat shows up, they then fight the monster. Kong dies and Godzilla beats the monster. what do you think?

Membrane user

that may just happen, but I think the true heel scenario is probably more likely to occur.

I'd go for Destroyah but that might be a stretch.

I didn't exactly start sexy Undertaker posting, but I feel that I have certainly assisted in spreading it. Also,
>I WANT TO TOUCH THAT DAMN AMAZING HAIR SO BAD

Attached: screw you guys i'm going home.gif (400x299, 2.97M)

I was SKEEEYUP poster

We're definitely getting some interference mid-match. Maybe a new Ghidorah similar to how the Rebirth of Mothra series did several versions, though I personally would prefer Biollante

It's derivative as hell but I got the variant "typos" of cringe over
Crinfe, cronge, crunge, etc

I was the original I don't watch wwe so I don't care poster

afaik I started that's the wall posting
but that one was just waiting to happen, such a natural fit for all these hags

Pinhead. A spin-off of noodle brain but before me I didn’t see it used.

We meet again YaPinheadFaggot
I legitimately started the 92 Nash meme, brought Gertnerposting to the big leagues and went to a time limit draw with Carter

-breathing heavily
I'LL SHOW YOU AUTISTIC

Back in Yea Forums, I'm the one that started the Memesaro shit. The guy was getting over, so I took advantage of Yea Forums's contrarian nature to turm some anons against him. Those reddit section signs were also perfect timing. I was also behind the original Cranehammer post that helped drive that faggot away.

kept spamming/bumping the crinfe thread until it caught on

Attached: 1553362758959.png (408x394, 26K)

I coined the term 'Nujapanlet' way back when

I started the scatchads.

How's Tel Aviv this time of year?

I spam a cute Canadian meteorologist in the waifu generals every once in a while

Based, got a sample?

I like her.

>Kevin Nash was raped at gunpoint in the blistering summer of 1992
I know, nobody will believe me but that is one of my proudest achievements

Darby Anus. You're welcome

Attached: darby-allin-696x392.jpg (696x392, 23K)

I started the fuck niggers posting that infested the site

Based

Attached: IMG_0665.jpg (447x559, 72K)

Based, keep it up

it took a while to get it started
I posted threads everyday every chance I got on Yea Forums
pretty sure some autist aussie loved the meme and started spamming when I wasn't there
soon it spread to other boards
I'm unironically proud of this

I created DUAL ORB 2

Linda posting

Attached: article-0-0A540854000005DC-398_468x660.jpg (468x660, 71K)

I don't create memes but I do help anons getting theirs over

Original Kemonito poster here

Necrobumping random Raw/SD game threads for weeks

While I certainly do not approve of racism, the meme branched off into "fuck jannies" and I will always approve making jannies seethe. Good work.

Supremely based and blehpilled.

you all wont believe me but i legit got bulbasaur over
i got mad when pokemon lgpe got revealed and i called someone here a bulbasaur
then i had the idea to spam the term agains blacks as if it were replacing nigger
safe to say its the most ive ever contributed to /gay/sp/

unironically helped get it over on one of the first big threads
i remember posting
>what the fuck? I said bulbasaur not bulbasaur, is bulbasaur filtered for anyone else too?"
then really soon after that i said
>"wow the mods actually did it, they replace n word with bulbasaur" then it blew up

>Bunch of fags claiming this and that
>asp is nothing but the same 3 memes
CRINGE

Also only the antidraws participate in these threads.

you know what i created?
ya fume

I got Fred Durst over one day because some shit head zoomer didn’t know people liked rap metal unironcally back then

Attached: 52A9A1A2-1C20-41C1-B042-344EE2D1A6FC.gif (300x170, 928K)

worked LMAO

I made that thread it was brock smiling asking about secret filters

IM THE GUY WHO IS GONNA KILL LIV MORGAN
SHIV LIV HARVEST MORGANS ORGANS

Attached: wild-crazy-mean-cat-distorted-feline-ACT363.jpg (915x1390, 134K)

Yawn.

Was his pooper tight?

BASED

Are you back?
I wasn't here often these past two weeks, but I haven't seen you in a while, glitch-cat.

HONESTLY WAS BUSY THE PAST WEEK THE WHOLE FIRST WEEK THOUGH I WAS HERE, SOMEDAYS I AM MORE ACTIVE THAN OTHERS. I AM ON VACATION IN MY HOMSTATE SINCE WEDNESDAY. I ALSO REMAINED QUIET DURING THAT SAME DAY WHEN LIV TWEETED OUT LIV ORGANS AND EVERYONE THOUGHT I FINALLY DID IT. WELL IF WASNT ME AND I WOULDVE SAID IT ON THE DAY BUT I WAS HOPING THE POSSIBLE DEATH OF LIV MORGAN WOULD FORCE THE LIVPOSTER TO RECONSIDER THEIR LIVPOSTING HABITS OR BETTER YET HE KILLED HIMSELF. SO HONESTLY THIS WEEKS JUST BEEN RECONNECTING WITH THE PEOPLE I LEFT BEHIND ALMOST 6 MONTHS AGO. I BUMPED INTO THIS GIRL I USED TO FUCK AROUND WITH AND WE ARE HANGING OUT TODAY I HAVE MY OWN HOTEL ROOM SO GONNA FUCK HER ALL(OK A FEW HOURS)NIGHT. THAN AS SOON AS I AM DONE NUTTING WHEN WE ARE BOTH LAYING THERE IM GOING TO MAKE FUN OF HER BECAUSE SHE SAID THE LAST TIME WAS THE LAST TIME AND THAT SHED NEVER FEEL FOR ME THE WAY SHE USED TO OR FUCK HER. I PUT ON A FEW POUNDS SO WHEN I WSS WITH HER I WAS SKINNY AND SHE GUSHED OVER MY HIGHSCHOOL PICS CAUSE I WAS 200 POUNDS. ALSO CUT MY HAIR AND BEARD. BARBER CUT IT A LITTLE SHORT AND I KINDA LOOK LIKE HBK 2002 BUT ITS A LITTLE BIT LONGER. SO SHE WAS GUSHING AND BLUSHING AND TELLING ME HOW I LOOK SO GOOD WITH THE EXTRA BIT OF WEIGHT. (IN BETWEEN 160 AND 210) AT ANY GIVEN TIME AND I LOOK GOOD AND IDEAL. SO PRETTY EXCITED ABOUT THE DAYS END NEVER FUCKED A GIRL IN A HOTEL. PROBABLY WONT BE AT MY USUAL POSTING HABITS UNTIL A WEEKEND THE LATEST. SMOKING A MORNING BLUNT CAUSE I CANT FALL BACK ASLEEP/FREE ALL YOU CAN EAT BREAKFAST OPENS AT 630.

FORGOT MY CAT PIC ITS BEEN A LONG WEEK

Attached: cubic-cat.jpg (550x638, 80K)

Nope I was the sixth one in

>I am one of the
Confirmed discord trannies pushing this shit

Thanks for your life update, glitch-cat. Hope you have good day and good fuck!

Never really got any memes over :(

Ya seethe lil man? How bout ya ding-dong diddly take ya simp ass back on over to /woo/ before I ding-dong diddly rock bottom ya candy roody poo ass through all floors of the ding-dong diddly Smackdown Hotel! IF YA SMELL LEL LEL LEL WHAT THIS Yea Forums CHAD IS COOKIN’

WORKED LMAO

Not really a meme but I'm the guy who had mickie nudes up for 3 full days before getting banned.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-13-02-56-24.jpg (1063x909, 276K)

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-12-03-18-53.jpg (1018x1070, 386K)

I started the bliss having pig hooves meme. Only did it because the bliss autists were leaking her hooves outside of their generals. Props to the Yea Forumsies keeping it alive.

Attached: alexa-bliss-feet_6000000.jpg (236x233, 11K)

I made a couple of photoshops mocking retard fans like the Christian Schiller compilation and I fought hard in the anti-Yelissan war with oc and general spam

Attached: 1507902860490.png (1920x1080, 1.5M)

you tell me

tell us what was it, and watch us make it over overnight.

vased

Based