What's her appeal?

What's her appeal?
She's pretty average in every aspect and suited the "slightly below title picture" power level. Not sure why she took precedence over men all of a sudden.

Attached: john-cena-becky-lynch-wwe.jpg (770x433, 56K)

take a shower, have sex

This is unironically good advice for Becky fanboys.

>i'm a massive virgin incel
tell me more

kek

Jeez, I wonder why Vincent Kennedy McMahon chose an Irish champion to build his women's division around.

Bexcel SEETHING

There is none.
What happened is Nia is hated. So when Nia punched and Becky has no idea how to move, she tanks the punch. So that got the "aw poor Becky, Nia is at fault" crowd. WWE thought this meant "they want becky", realized soon they were cooling off on her so they dropped in Charlotte.

This gave us the total fuck up of Charlie/Beck deciding to fuck up the WM match, causing Rondetty to leave.
Rondetty isn't there to carry anyone. So Beck got exposed. Unfortunately, this means Beck can't do shit on his own and he needs someone to carry him. WWE are now fucked.

The rebellious bad ass character always feels forced as fuck now.

One of WWE's first actually smart moves if I'm being honest. The blond bimbo appealed to wrestling fans back when wrestling was mainstream popular and had normie fans but now wrestling is for virgins and redditors so they got an unattractive dorky girl that appeals to virigns and redditors.

she's the best all round talent on the roster
not best female talent
best talent full stop
in 30 years they'll be looking back at talking about her the way we talk about giant haystacks

The Dublin accent triggers me. I'm Irish, and trust me, every chick from Dublin is either a slut or a gypo. God I hate Dublin so fucking much.

Tbf they've been catering to the cheesebeards for awhile now with indy midgets and NJPW references but Becky was the nail in the coffin for heterosexual males.

I'm not sure if she's the best female because they're all pretty shit compared to men but consistently taking the spotlight over men isn't a good sign for the company.

Go back to cutting turf you smelly bog trotter. Inbred fucks marrying your cousins. No wonder all your women are hideous.

Charisma, believability, mic skills.
She's not very good in the ring unfortunately.

So WWE is grasping at straws?
Her mic skills are atrocious because of the accent, she has to tone the Irish slang down so people can understand her and it sounds really weird. Her delivery is fine but the context isn't great.
Seth is better and he's the worst male in the main event yet he's her lapdog, I guess I'm just not part of the divashit crowd demographic or I'm out of touch.

>i'm a redditor who white knights and beta orbits irl in hopes of getting pussy
tell me more

Vince wants to kill the wwe, and this is hie is he doing it.

I’ve had plenty of pussy and you are a virgin

This is not a consensus opinion as she's the most popular in the promotion by a wide margin.

>now
As opposed to while he was crying about opportunities being denied him when we all knew he was scripted to win at WM? That version of the rebellious '''''bad ass'''' character is so overdone it feels forced from the moment Vincetty's Alzheimer's riddled brain decides to recycle it for the millionth time

>The "smartest dumb kid" argument.
Bexcel C O P E

Attached: DyW-2biXQAAV96F.jpg (1124x1231, 228K)

She used to be obtainable according to smarks then started banging her and they turned on both.

Becketty was ratings poison on the lead up to mania and took the neckbeard smarks advice and was cringe as Fuck

Main evented a Wrestlemania in front of 80,000+.

Could have had Nia Jax vs Tamina as the main event and it would have still sold tickets. WM is an event that sells itself.
Keep COPING Bexcel

Ultimate Warrior main evented Wrestlemania too and he's still a shitter, what is your point?

Ultimate Warrior was immensely popular, regardless of what you think about his in ring ability.

>She was obtainable
Because she played a loser for so long and Becky fanboys saw themselves in her.

>“My career has been about breaking barriers and doing what nobody else has done before,” Lynch said in the press release. “Being the first female Superstar on the cover of a WWE 2K video game is no exception.”
What barriers? What has she done?
The only things Beko has done that nobody has done is be the first to win the SD title and the first one to hold the Raw & SD title at the same time.
>WM Main Event
Ronda & Charles were in it too and Ronda was gonna be in in regardless of Beko. Up until Nia broke her face Beko was tapping to Ronda at Survivor Series

>I don't get opportunities like others
>I've broken down barries & done stuff no one has
She needs to pick one

Wrestlemania sells on the name alone, plenty Wrestlemanias have had dogshit main events it doesn't change much.

>What's her appeal?
>precedence over men
I want Becky to take precedence over my dick and balls without my consent

>Charisma, believability, mic skills.

she's 0-3 there