His character is that he’s a fucking retard

>his character is that he’s a fucking retard

Attached: E003339B-2EAF-42A7-8168-05346A676B7F.jpg (828x599, 211K)

>Goyman Reigns

>it's real
how could anyone possibly think this will get him over

Its called a cliffhanger because you don't know what happened to the person who was put in peril, so you tune in next week to find out what happened to the character. Having Roman Reigns escape under his own power, walk away unscathed, not get hospitalized or otherwise injured, not vow to find out who did it to him and why and get his revenge and then talk about it calmly on the internet like its no big deal because he's already found out it was an accident and he forgives the people who did it is crazy. There is no angle left. They killed it. Its not a cliffhanger anymore, he's fine and happy.

The worst part about this is wrestlers control their own twitter, meaning this tweet was in all likelihood Romans idea.

There were rumors that the show was rewritten and revised and it seems to me and others here that a whodunnit angle was planned where Roman wouldn't walk away, Vince hated it and had him walk away and say it was an accident on social media. The only way to keep it going is for somebody to take credit but that means Reigns is stupid or the other person is a liar, so it cannot do anything but make one of the parties involved look foolish.

>babyfacing the staff so no one loses their job
BBD

It doesn't matter anymore. The kayfabe is long dead. The drama is dead. You'll watch because you'll watch, or you won't. I honestly don't think Vince cares either way. There's a formula and they follow it to the letter every week, month after month, year after year. I don't even remember the last cliffhanger I saw on WWE TV. It was probably years ago.

Nexus and Cena?

Even in something like this the babyface stands tall at the end giving you no hook for the next show.

God they’re retarded

It's wwe, all babyfaces are fucking retarded.

Are they finally booking a LU invasion angle? Isn't everyone from The Crew dead?

BASED BIG DOG is a man of God

Based Big Faith, Love, Peace and Forgiveness Roman.

>op's character is that he's a fucking incel

>Wrestler breaks kayfabe = Yea Forums seething
>Wrestler keeps kayfabe = Yea Forums seething

OHNONONONO

PWNED

No way, they definitely told him to write this one.

I don't have to explain storytelling to you now, do I? Just because everything happens for a reason, doesn't mean characters see it that way. It's now like Roman Reigns the character read the dirtsheets to see that Bryan attacked him.

Big brainers know that it was truly an accident and that this will be turned into a storyline. It was clear that Roman was walking up to do an interview with Charly, even though most interviews start with the wrestler already standing there, it just happened that on this particular occasion Roman was running a little late and there was a freak accident that occured.

Imagine liking wwe?

kek what a bitch

OPOWNED

>yfw this is literally all there is to this angle

Attached: 1433670693216.gif (216x288, 728K)

Decent bait

Attached: Funaki.jpg (828x637, 96K)

Every single time, wwe goes outta its way to make their babyfaces look like geeks, like goddamn.

Attached: 1446242672433.jpg (481x442, 57K)

What happened?

if he's an incel then by definition he is not fucking

There was an angle on SmackDown where a mystery attacker pushed some shit on to Roman in an attempt to injure him, and it was setting up a whodunit storyline. This tweet suggests they either dropped the storyline or Roman is a kayfabe clueless idiot.