#ThankYouWWE

#ThankYouWWE
#StandUpForWWE
APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW

Attached: EBKtLc2XUAA8h_l.jpg (900x693, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theday.com/article/20100826/NWS12/308269378
youtu.be/mhNtluIm1sc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that is pretty cool user regardless of your opinions of wwe

Wait I thought Trevor Murdock was dead. Fucking Nelson Mandela strikes again bros

Lance Cade his tag team partner died at 29 years ago

I seem to recall Lance Cade dying first and then Trevor Murdoch dying later as well. HMMMMM.

>T-Tony can you start paying wwe hall of famers' medical bills too?

Fuck WWE and FUCK Harley Race

Yeah. I’ll shit on wwmeme anytime but this pretty kind

Literally dilating LMAO

Attached: JAHHNNN.png (763x837, 131K)

"million terrible things"

>There are people who never saw Trevor Murdoch’s based NOAH run
Truly a shame WWE hates making money.

>tfw Trevor Murdoch could have been the GOAT brawler type of this generation
Its too bad Vince hates southern rassler

Imagine being so tired of life

I hope i never get to that point

>being this desperate to get noticed on twitter
just end the internet already we're long overdue

More like Based Vince pretty sure Steph and HHH wouldn't have done it without making a big social media show about it

I have lots of complaints about WWE and the way they do business, but the support they give their performers, and anyone who was there for a cup of coffee is not one of them. It seems Vince always opens the cheque book when asked, without strings attached.

Understandable. Linda had no idea who the fuck he was either.
>McMahon, the former CEO of World Wrestling Entertainment, was asked last week about the death of McNaught's son, who wrestled for the WWE as Lance Cade and who had struggled with an addiction to painkillers before being released by the company, then dying earlier this month of heart failure. "I might have met him once," McMahon said as she insisted that the company could not be blamed for deaths of its employees outside the ring. That response has left Harley McNaught and his son's other survivors furious. "I've been with him on two different WWE functions where she came up to him and knew him by name," McNaught said in an interview from his office in San Antonio, where Lance died, aged 29, on Aug. 13."She disrespected him," McNaught said. "She disrespected my family."
theday.com/article/20100826/NWS12/308269378
One more for the good guys!

I'm convinced they do it for good PR because the money involved is just a drop in the ocean for a corporation as big as WWE

I did too
I thought him and Lance Cade died a decade ago

>'m convinced they do it for good PR because the money involved is just a drop in the ocean for a corporation as big as WWE
That's because you're a jaded Meltzer-drone simp who can't envision a world where people help each other out of the kindness of their heart.
The generosity of Vince McMahon has been known and renowned for decades, he has always gone above and beyond to help people to whom he has absolutely no obligation.

I guess corporations shouldn't even try to do the right thing since these whiny losers will never be happy

Nobody besides smarks know he ever did any of these things. Vince doesn't care about having good PR with you. Cool it with the cynicism, not everyone is evil.

Vince probably paid the doctors to pull the plug on Harley. He is going to bury all of the old school promoters.

youtu.be/mhNtluIm1sc

You now remember Jethro Holliday.

Shitbird, he certainly does care about it. Vince straight up told congress the only reason WWE pays for rehab is PR.

So, about that unionization and healthcare plan for all of their athletes?

>never drew a dime for his company
>did shit for the wrestling business
>having the gall to unionize
>demanding anything
fucking libtards are so entitled these days

Vince hasn't been based in well over a decade

worked

Trevor murdoch a real bro

Every word that he says in front of Congress is planned by his team of lawyers to try and ensure the desired outcome, it's not a 'shoot interview'. And don't try and avoid addressing the point: Nobody outside the bubble knows or would even care that WWE paid for Jeff Jarret's rehab, etc... And cool it with the 'shitbird' talk, it's not a good insult.

pretty based, i'll give wwe that but i'll still only watch njpw

>implements steroid testing and "wellness" policy only after the government breathes down his neck
>calls wrestlers "human garbage"
>never paid for rehabs before contractor's body counts and fuckups attract mainstream scrutiny
>No no seriously, Vince reeeally means it!
Cope harder SHITBIRD