Tfw 4channel will be shut down before the g1 final

>tfw 4channel will be shut down before the g1 final

Attached: 1563124110414.jpg (480x640, 44K)

BASED HIROSHI MOOT

nah they're talking about shutting down 4(x2) chan

we are going to be next. I will miss shitposting with you bros

this
and they should

I dont get this shutting down meme. Where did the guy post his thing on their /pol/? Then how does it make sense to shutdown the entire website instead of just the board? Now dont get me wrong I think eight-chan, or Yea Forums for that matter, would be a better website without /pol/ but shutting it down for one certain part seems stupid desu. Almost like the media wants it to be shut down.

facebook is still up and the NZ shooter livestreamed the incident there

duh because the law says that if you shut a website down then no more can be made and all of the people posting on them cease to exist and are b& from the internet 4 life

The original founder wants it shut down but the new father and son owners don't give a fuck

Just cloudflare and double Chan already found a new one

i saw on cnn that the guy in Texas was walking around saying ding-dong diddly and said kek what a bitch after every kill is that true?

What did they mean by this?

Attached: Capture.png (802x643, 615K)

is 7+1channel filtered?

Based Gook Moot foresaw this and protected blue boards by separating us from those white nationalist green fucks

Shitbook is a massive site with billions behind it, Yea Forums isnt worth a single dime and is actually losing money for the owner

yup

Honestly I woudln't mind it. Maybe I could do something with my life if this place was gone

How does a site hold you back? this should be escape from the grind of your day

The difference is that the NZ shooter wasn't radicalised on FB

it's a FBI honeypot, they will never allow it to close down

It's just Cloudflare covering their asses. They'll be in the firing line for providing service to them in the media chimpout if they don't ditch them immediately.

Hopefully