Based Riddle working the boomers into a frothing seethe

Attached: roddle.png (832x733, 382K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iMpu3zNY-wk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jericringe would get his shit pushed in and he knows it

ding-dong diddly based
Btw, what did Storm and Jericho say? I don't use Twitter

He made a cryptic comment about Riddle calling out goldberg for being an unsafe oaf.
Storm said something like "I always prided myself on being a professional wrestler, keyword professional"

So this simp is gonna stay 2 more years in NXT sit 3 years in catering then get future endeavored?

Either it's a work or he's the most delusional self-mark, even worse than Seth.

Take your meds grandpa

Not a chance. He's a chosen one.

Riddle himself is a boomer LMAO

>tfw your name is legally Matt Riddle and will never be able to break into the wrestling business because there is already a wrestler named Matt Riddle even though it isn’t a common name

the only mark here is you

like Drew McIntyre was the chosen one 10 years ago?

He can call out those boomer all he wants. But one thing they can be proud forever is that they never signed a mark contract for pennies. They always had some self-respect for both their brands and their careers. Unlike this little bitch who will be jobbing to Roman/Seth/ Wyatt/Braun/Brock a few months after debut.

yeah except riddle has charisma, can talk, and is fun to watch in the ring

You can be Matt Riddle Jr as his kayfabe son

>smarks bitch about wrestlers going through the motions and being robots
>riddle breaks the mold and all of sudden smarks are seething
Riddle is exactly the kind of thing that wrestling needs. Someone who isn't afraid to get real heat.

Worked

funny, people said the exact same thing about McIntyre ten years ago

nobody ever said he had anything except for the look and presence.

But I’m 25

riddle is technically old enough to be your dad

Call yourself Rob, Rick, or Rex Riddle

This desu. I use to like Riddle but I’m enjoying him less and less because of this shit.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 227K)

that's so wrong dude, he was hyped up like he had everything just a little green. He failed and Riddle won't be any different except he is already something like 35 years old

if you can't see how riddle is more based than drew i don't know what to tell you

Jerichos a legit badass that took down Goldberg and got in Brocks face after opening Randys head up not realizing it was a work

Sounds like some easily worked mark to me.

you can thank Gabe Sapolsky for conning Riddle to sign that mark contract

What’s wrong with his contract?

I'm gonna bop you one, kid
b-back the fuck off

Attached: 1541459637574.jpg (1080x1080, 178K)

the mark contract is basically the bare minimum wwe offers clueless nxt guys without any amenities

Even if he does, it’s 150k a year. For nothing. He wins

300 days on the road where you pay for the gas and plane tickets and house show matches is not nothing

Call yourself Jeff Puzzle, negroid

it is a great opportunity though

>nxt on the road 300 days
Nah

but that was pre aew, even then a talented guy like Riddle would have fared well in Japan or Mexico

why would matt riddle a guy with several kids and a wife want to drag his family to japan or mexico

Yah

You really believe that?

The minimum contract in like 2014 was 75k a year I think. Not too bad either way.

Riddle would kill any of these boomers in their prime and it's not even close

>Gabe Sapolsky

youtube.com/watch?v=iMpu3zNY-wk

Fuck that chubby rat

I went to go see what Storm said about him but all I found was him asking if Riddle ever wears shoes because he's either barefoot or in sandals.

That's almost Seth-tier simp levels desu

Jah

taking down goldberg is one thing but taking down riddle or brock? top fucking kek

Bill was linebacker for the DOGS

yeah and brock and riddle were in the UFC lol. they would fucking destroy jeribloat

>Jerichos a legit badass
No he isn't, he didn't take down Goldberg, and having a tantrum at someone doesn't make you a badass

UFC is actually a work. It’s just a very well kept secret.

Who cares about who would win in a shoot fight these legends made more money than Riddle will ever make

stop exposing the damn business user

Dana already admitted its sports entertainment in New York

He did take down Goldberg, it's just that taking down Goldberg is no spectacular feat.

>signs a shitty contract with wwe
>wrestle barefoot cause muh mma
>DUDE BRO LMAO
>DUDE WEED LMAO
>gets worked into a seething shoot when someone mentions they dont like bafefoot wrestling

holy shit this faggot

von erichs did fine with it. for a while

The von Erichs paid with their family curse.

Holding onto goldberg for dear life and getting worked by Lesnar doesn't make him a legit badass.
Riddle would kill him.

Minimum contract is 45K

>The von Erichs paid with their family curse.
Actually the only one who DID wrestle barefoot, Kevin Von Erich, is the only one to survive the family curse.

So really, the curse is that all of Fritz's sons who lace up a pair of wrestling boots and get in the ring will die a tragic death. Kevin avoided this curse by wrestling barefoot.

It's more the fact that Goldberg doesn't know how to escape a shoot headlock, done by a manlet nonetheless.
Goldberg is a fake tough guy.

Absolutely BASED chad Riddle can be as cringe as he wants because he knows he can push 90% of the rosters shit in in a shoot fight

Attached: E7A872AE-EA35-4379-B6E6-A98DA613BF4F.jpg (600x338, 48K)

Jericho can fuck up Riddle with one well placed Judas Effect.

Attached: IMGONNAWIN.jpg (1080x1233, 171K)

No he didnt, ur source is jericho himself

The story is that they kind of scuffled and jericho badly front headlocked goldberg in a pull apart. It's nothing.

Just call yourself The Riddler.

Goldberg got his ass handed to him by Regal
Any guy who's close to his size and has Martial Art skills can kill Goldberg

How do you know that's what he signed though? What source do you have regarding how much money Riddle makes from his contract?

H-he was supposed to have signed a mark contract, but p-plans changed. $11.99 pls.

What's this move called?

Attached: mattshittle.gif (320x161, 3.88M)

It's called having a good chin. He dropped and reguarded immediately.

Call yourself Floor Conundrum

The funny thing is that any oldtimer is just too scared to call him on this. Because what if this gets worse and Riddle would want to slap them around a little. He can. All of them know that they cannot make him pissed at them, cause if he ever wanted, he can kill them.

The only ones that can really do that are who? Lashley and Lesnar? Is there anyone else? I do nto think so, so it is much more 99% of the roster.

Is this supposed to be a bad thing? Riddle got caught, but was able to keep on fighting...
user. I am so sorry, but you are just a dumb faggot. If this shot hit Lance Stormn he would have died.

It's called a knee strike countered with a punch ya blind autismo

regal was in the wrong in that situation, goldberg was taken advantage of in the ring and was too green to know what to do.

Jericho is like 68 with more weed and money than Matt riddling will ever have why would he fight him

Hi Matt

>Riddle's tweet got more likes than Jericho's
Fucking lol. This dude has lost it bad.

Wow he has a solid chin took it like a trooper

Except Lance Storm the others also pretend to be tough guys, he's just exposing them as the pussies they really are

literally based
riddle dunking on kikes, niggers, autists and manlets

Chad Gable would tie the lanklet into a pretzel knot before Matt could say DUDE WEED LMAO

The phil brooks special

Taking down goldberg doesnt mean jackshit

Based Weed Man btfo Boomers

Despite all of that he still comes accross as the really fucking annoying kid in middle school who thinks he's hilarious but everybody just thinks he's an annoying douche.

Cant wait

Just call yourself Lil Diddle since it rhymes with Riddle and because you have a tiny dick