AEW putting on PrideFC hype level production

youtu.be/rLe6gMm8zPU

How can WWE even compete? Dont get me wrong, WWE isn't going anywhere anytime soon as its too big. But compete with AEW? Nah, WWE won't be able to compete, it will just "be around" for an obnoxiously long time.

WWE will be the equivalent of an incel kid with a rich family that sits around at the party. Sure, he has a BMW but never uses it. WWE Timothy's will just sit in the corner of the while AEW Chads have all the fun, taking home the bitches in our beater jeep.

Attached: 20190719_224832.gif (480x270, 3.55M)

>libeling Pride like that

turn 30

They will do Impact tier ratings. Only time TNT does decent ratings is with the NBA. Only bulbasaurs watch TNT and they will change the channel quicker than their kid can steal your tv when they see the black representation of AEW in Sonny Kiss.

Being an AEW Chad has been great. I've had more sex and started lifting more after making the switch.

why are you false flagging? It's a nice video

Nothing i've seen so far says "WWE killer" tbhonest
And with guys like the bucks, breaking kayfabe immediately after the match - i don't think this will last long

user, I could cut a better trailer for AEW than that. That is actually rather mediocre if not a poor cut. FFS it didn't even really highlight Kenny. The BGM is awful. And it doesn't communicate HYPE.

It's ironic because the gif you use came from a based New Japan production

Attached: 12989832982.jpg (480x480, 35K)

>7562849
They keep kayfabe much better than WWE. In WWE, you can be in the middle of a feud and immediately after the show ends, they're tweeting out hanging out together or hashtag #BFF or some gay shit.

do it then bitch

openly talking about a gimmicked chair is way worse imo

pride was unmatched

Attached: b0058035737637.56062a889054f.jpg (1014x1433, 138K)

two minutes of pure cringe

Talking about a gimmick chair after a match is worse than seeing photos of Bliss and whoever she's in a feud with drinking latte and giving eachother #BFF presents, while showing up the next week and continuing the feud?

Gotta disagree with ya user.

Of course it's worse what are you talking about. They openly say the chair wasn't meant to hurt Cody and continued the feud as if they hadn't.

Did they buy each other presents and post it on twitter during the feud? No?

Then it's not worse, ya simp. There's no comparing the lack of Kayfabe in WWE with literally any other promotion.

>during the feud?

Bayley and Ember are feuding you dweeb, not Bliss

Based Fist Head

post the #BFF pictures, please

I can confirm you never, ever watched pride you fucking faggot

This is 100% comparable and AEW is way worse. You have to seek out those pictures, AEW told every single fan that what they saw was complete bullshit. They went to the media to tell them that they don't care about kayfabe at all and everything that happens in their ring is fake.

Fuck dude, I don't know. I don't watch the garbage. Doesn't mean anything. I'm sure I can find plenty of times where their social media completely shits on kayfabe in a way that AEW doesn't do.

Nope, you had to seek out the after the show interview. It wasn't a part of the PPV. Try harder.

Attached: Pride_30_event_poster2.jpg (1280x1024, 580K)

>aewtists literally grasping at straws and making shit up

Attached: pPdNZ3c.jpg (818x503, 163K)

WOW CAN'T WAIT

GOODNIGHT AND BOING BOING FELLOW WOR SUBSCRIBERS

>Be me, a wrestling fan.
>One of the biggest WWE shows of the year is coming up.
>Being so uninterested in it that I don't even know anything about the company's title match.
Just shows how fucked that company is.

I had to seek out them going to the press and announcing it? They put more effort to promoting the fact that they faked a chair shot than announcing any of their matches.

keep an eye on asp. i'm busy atm but i'll drop it when i get it done

Going to the press? It was talked about after the event, the press comes to them. Literally had to go to Youtube to see it.

>With WWE I had to go to TWITTER to see it.

Social media is social media bitch. FB, Twitter, Youtube, it's all the same shit. This is some literal autistic logic.

You are a literal faggot and this is the worst post in the history of this board. You have never seen pride if you think it compares to a tranny and fag indy fed owned by Muslims.

lmao you know I'm right. AEW tells you to your face that wrestling is fake and kayfabe doesn't matter but that's somehow worse than two people who aren't even feuding and don't have any issue with each other whatsoever riding together. Seethe more you cultist AEW cocksucking bitch.

When will there be a non kayfabe wrestling promotion?

based and truthpilled

"Wrestling is scripted. It’s made up. It’s not real. None of those bitches can fucking touch me."

This was literally an angle in last years Wrestlemania. Did you get your companies confused or are you really this stupid?

Who said that at mania?

ronda rousey promo video as part of the womens angle

That gimmick chair moment can be salvaged by Sean Spears saying he hit Cody in way to make him bleed lying to the Bucks about the chair being gimmicked. It's pretty simple and makes him out to be a legit heel and makes the angle into more of a shoot. You could have backstage reportrs on how Spears has heat with the boys and so on.

I'm black and this is ding-dong diddly accurate