Tfw Based Hall pissed on Benoit's cowboy boots and laughed in his face who did nothing about it

>tfw Based Hall pissed on Benoit's cowboy boots and laughed in his face who did nothing about it
>tfw Based Hall punked out Jericho like a bitch for months
>tfw Scott Norton had to tell Jericho to stick up for himself or he'd rape him
>tfw when Jericho asked Based Hall to pls stop bullying and Hall was like 'wtf who is pussy?' and walked away
>tfw Jericho still H A T E S Scott Hall 23 years later

Attached: scott12.jpg (240x348, 16K)

kek

Attached: piss on benoit.png (714x649, 76K)

Jerichos a millionaire now and Scott is some washed up junkie. Karma, faggot.

Scott's kids don't have diabetes unlike JeriBLOATS

Attached: Chris JeriBLOAT.png (576x1024, 821K)

This sounds like the guy was super stressed out so he decided to take out all of his frustration on the new kid

You sound like a guy who know nothing about how Scott Hall acted backstage

Scott’s kids won’t have a father for much longer.

LMAO Big Scott Hall is a multi-millionaire with a Chad son while Jerifat still has to wrestle at the ripe old age of 50 to pay for him homosexual kid's diabetes medication.

Attached: DCn0sg_UIAApfQg.jpg (960x1200, 167K)

>chad
>carpe diem tattoo
Pick one.

Based Dimes living rent free in jericuck's head 30 years later

Attached: The_Outsiders.jpg (520x649, 43K)

Jericho: All his friends are dead manlets. Has to latch onto anti-dime zoomer manlets because his entire crew got BTFO by God.

Scott Hall: All his friends are alive and well in addition to being major draws in Wrestling, Hollywood and Business.

Attached: 1564640294508.png (917x643, 1.19M)

>poster count didn’t go up
Yikes

>Norton

Attached: 8198945391_658f99457d_b.jpg (1023x681, 92K)

That's why he had to triple team Sweet Soraya into fresh impregnation via WAW for several sixpennorths

>threaten to stop it with one phone call
Holy shit that killed me because I know he's just starting shit for fun.

kek what a fat bitch

Attached: ReturnOfJeriBLOAT.jpg (231x486, 38K)

Scott really is a nasty piece of work, a true bully.

But then if you were that much of a genetic freak, you'd probably bully everyone in sight too. What the fuck are they gonna do?

>What the fuck are they gonna do?
Cry about it on a podcast only nerds and virgins listen to 27 years later as you desperately spin the situation to paint yourself in the best possible light.

BASED HALL

Scott Hall and Kevin Nash are those losers from high school who still behave like the bullies they were back then

now this is truly BASED

Attached: haha.jpg (1080x1349, 361K)

Well Benoit murdered his whole family and killed himself, thus becoming a bigger name in wrestling that Scott Hall ever was. Seriously, ask any normie. Benoit has massive heat, maybe the most effective heel in wrestling history. Looks like Benoit got the last laugh.

>chad
>wrestler

only one

EY YO

I DRANK MYSELF IN TO A HEART CONDITION FOR WHICH I HAVE A DEFIBRILLATOR FITTED IN MY CHEST, MY BRAIN IS FRIED BY DRUG ENDUCED EPILEPSY, AND I MANAGED TO GET PNEUMONIA IN BOTH MY LUNGS, SO I SOLD MY SHARE IN A STEADY INCOME FOR MY FAMILY FOR A ONE OFF PAYDAY BECAUSE I COULDN'T GET WORK, SO I DRANK IT AWAY, ESTRANGED MYSELF FROM MY FAMILY, AND CONFIDED IN MY BEST FRIEND ONLY FOR HIM TO FUEL MY ADDICTION WITH DRUGS AND ALCOHOL AND IT TOOK DDP A SOLID YEAR TO GET MY SHIT TOGETHER EVEN THOUGH IT'S LIKELY I'M GOING TO RELAPSE IN THE NEAR FUTURE. ALSO I WAS SO BROKE I BEGGED MY FANS TO PAY FOR MY HIP SURGERY.

BUT HEY.

IT'S STILL TOOO SWEET BEING SCOTT HALL.

SAY HULLO TO THE BAD G-(mumbles incomprehensibly)

*has a seizure*
*pisses in catheter bag*
*shits in colostomy bag*
*fails to turn up to an event sober*

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

>ended up a crippled fat alcoholic in a wheelchair

Ayyo lmao

LOL Benoit was a little bitch. no wonder he would bully shitters

>implying this wasn't the greatest work of all time planed entirely by Sullivan

>chad son
>total failure in every promotion

Teddy Hart on David Benoit: "Dude the kid (David Benoit) is sketchy, I brought the kid over to my house & I was really disappointed with his attitude. Lance Storm said no way in hell do I want him to come train with me, he wasn't interested but he said it would cost $6000 to train for 4 months so the kid was all offended. He comes to an RCW show & he's eyeballing one of my friends & my friend asks me who's that kid over there eyeballing the shit out of me, has he eve seen a black guy before? so I go over there & it's turns out to be fucking David Benoit! I said to me when your Dad was around he was a good guy & a great wrestler & if I can help you out & since my house is near your house you can train with me for free & he said that sounds great. He comes up to my house & I told him he needs to get a haircut & a tracksuit because he's not going to wrestle in a pair of jeans & fucking snow boots & he went home & never came back - I've never seen him again."

When Teddy Hart was asked about David Benoit training with Harry Smith: "I have not seen him do shit. It's like me saying because I trained with Ken Shamrock back in the day it doesn't mean I was doing MMA. I just saw him sitting on the sidelines & when I told him the amount of work it took to be his Dad considering I'm an unemployed wrestler begging Konnan for a job pretty soon & David Benoit is a kid who looks to have no work ethic & no desire, just kind of came in because it would be something fun to say it was something he was going to get involved which is the same thing I say about Bret Hart's kids."

Attached: DU7KdCBUQAA6xhh.jpg (768x1024, 95K)

He looks like he has multiple genetic disorders

>just kind of came in because it would be something fun to say it was something he was going to get involved which is the same thing I say about Bret Hart's kids
hes right about brets kids, they use his name but want to do shit all in wrestling.

he also got worked into a shoot at the iron shiek's roast
and there was that time he joined the juggalo nwo and tried to raid a royal rumble but they couldn't afford the tickets
not saying this to defend jeribloat. being a washup is a very common thing with wrestlers. i think the rock is about the only one who left the business and ended up better for it

Sullivan is one hell of a booker.

>Cody Hall
>Chad
Pick one

>and there was that time he joined the juggalo nwo and tried to raid a royal rumble but they couldn't afford the tickets

Attached: 1549131187764.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

They are both total genetic freaks, no one would've given them shit at high school. Bet they fucked loads of kids over

>BOMBED so bad as Super Liger that NJPW had to bin gimmick after 1 show
>quit WCW bc he wasn't big/over/good enough to be a top guy
>put lifts in his boots when he met Vince McMahon
>had to be taught how to work by X-Pac
>first Undisputed Champ (to break the strap with his gut)
>FLOPPED as Undisputed Champ bc he was exposed as sloppy junior hw out of his depth hence why he was booted back to midcard ranks for next 3 yrs after HHH ended his reign
>worst WM main event of ALL TIME
>threw hissy fit on his website after his match with RVD at KOTR 2002 when he saw negative feedback about it
>B+ player
>only a main event guy when he works with a main event guy
>never THE GUY
>tried to rip off Larry Zbyszko's gimmick
>Zbyszko on Jericho: "It's not my fault he's short." He said sarcastically "certainly not" when asked if Jericho is gay bc he was on "Dancing with the Stars." Zbyszko said: "Jericho is a fuckin' idiot. Anytime this fucking' five-foot-two-inch fuckin' punk wants to get in the ring with me, I'll show him exactly what it's like to Dance with the Stars." He said Y2GAY "never drew shit" & only got a push bc the son-in-law of the boss blew out a quad
>first person eliminated on a bullshit sing show
>failed game show host
>"Daniel. I've seen guys like you come & go a million times. Guys like Jericho, Edge, RVD. All guys that are talented, don't get me wrong. Very popular! But not 'the one.' And maybe nobody wants to say this, but it needs to be said: It's a fact. If any of those guys had been the face of the WWE back in the day, we'd all be working for Ted Turner right now" - HHH
>middle-aged sagging physique dad bod manlet trying to relive his glory days & failing
>the Man of 1,004 lbs
>from 1999-2015 only legit headlined 7 PPV's (6 really bc we all know what the real main event of WM X8 was)
>always too short to be a super-duper star
>fattest member of the Young Cucks
>son is a "fish expert" despite having absolutely no credentials
>daughters have diabetes

Attached: 1531607010479.jpg (1080x1080, 414K)

kek

>I was able to get 6 pork chops, 4 veal steaks, 10 rib eyes, 50lbs of ground chuck, an apple pie, a tank of gravy, 43 chicken kebobs, 3 slices of ham, 16 pig knuckles and a 76lb turkey for the low price of $39.99 by using the promo code JERICOCK.

Attached: 1531534865231.jpg (1393x1545, 337K)

>worst WM main event of ALL TIME

Which was this?

Probably 18 in Toronto where Jericho/HHH went on after Rock/Hogan and the crowd was dead and Jericho jobbed.

there's a special place in hell for people making fun of the diabetic daughters

You forgot to mention he still can't get over killing that guy in the 80's

The black cock follows nashetty everywhere

Attached: 20190801_130459.jpg (1080x320, 151K)

I fucking hate this loser. God tier genetics outside of his hair, and he blew his two big opportunities in Japan. He sucked the life out of every match he was in and might actually be the worst wrestler for his amount of experience on the face of the earth. He moves like hes a marionette or as if hes being controlled by a small rodent in his head like a big robot.
Fucking awful.

BASED

>hes a marionette or as if hes being controlled by a small rodent in his head like a big robot.
sounds like a gimmick for the AEW