Score one for Big Tunes Billy

Nick Aldis Says He Turned Down Offer From AEW
>In a recent interview with Daily DDT, Aldis stated that All Elite Wrestling offered him a deal, but essentially wanted to him to stop working with the National Wrestling Alliance.

>“I’ll tell you the truth: I was made an offer by AEW.” Aldis stated ” I counter-offered with, ‘I’d like to be able to do both.’

>Aldis didn’t want to stop working with NWA, and wanted to work to be able to work for both companies. “I wasn’t prepared to walk away from the two years of work I’ve done with the NWA. And that was that. I left it open with, ‘If you can find a way to keep doing this and do your show, I’ll do your show.’

>“They essentially wanted to offer me a contract and have me walk away from what I’m doing here and I said that doesn’t make any sense to me. Really, there’s no reason to. It’s just a hangover from the way things have always been done. Obviously, we hear this ‘Change the World’ phrase a lot, but that was my pitch to them. “If you really want to change the world, why can’t we do that?”

Attached: nlv896sla0c11.jpg (1147x1152, 174K)

>No old broken down TNA rejects shiiting up AEW with "epic" matches
Based

Based Ten Pounds Aldis big leaguing AEW with Big Tunes Billy

ANOTHER WIN FOR WWE
AEW KEEPS GETTING BLOW THE FUCK OUT LOL
GOOD DECISION ALDIS, WE'LL WAIT FOR YOU IN NXT :)

man these fucking nerds keep getting big leagued. i wonder what they're thinking when these reports come out. they obviously thought they'd be able to poach whoever they wanted from just about anywhere.

Attached: 1486165132807.gif (390x277, 2.31M)

Dubs confirms. NWA kino will top TNA and ROH in the next decade for the number three spot.

Imagine saying this sentence to somebody with a passing knowledge of wrestling. This is why I love sports entertainment.

Based Grant Morrison and Don Leo Jonathan.

Keep NWA alive for the memory of Harley Race

NWA is great right now, and Aldis has been a large part of that success. I just hope they continue to gain traction.

Fucking stupid to not give that title some presence at AEW.

magnus looks like a CAW

good, he's a boring shitter

>Hey thanks for signing bro, you're gonna drop the belt to Cody on the first show, okay?
Aldis and BTB arent dumb enough to get out carneyed by Cody.

Truth.

not enough flips and dives for you?

Is he going to be The Undertaker to Big Tunes Billy's Vince?

>The Undertaker to Big Tunes Billy's Vince

Attached: Jocephus.jpg (474x266, 25K)

Probably helps that Mickie is pulling in some money, but good on Aldis for still having some sense of loyalty/respect for the organization that’s treated him the best.
Don’t see why they wouldn’t let him work both companies though, not like the NWA is a serious threat to anyone. Guess it only applies to the Elite, Mox, and Jericho.

change the world :^)

>DailyDDT
So, is Aldis gonna be on some DDT show now or what?

Bet he cries himself to sleep thinking they wouldnt call his bluff and let him do bought