Name one (1) thing wrong with flippy shit

Name one (1) thing wrong with flippy shit

Attached: e5da6d8617b87e82abf0990fac5f863b.jpg (1280x720, 164K)

too many flips

Too choreographed that it looks like shit

The people capable of doing it well don't have the body types that I can masturbate to the thought of getting held down and fucked by them
I'm a massive fag btw in case you didn't know

Not enough flips

Rey was based because he knew when to cut down on the flips

alctual lucha is fine
the YOU DODGE ME I DODGE YOU movie shit is cancer though

I can watch gymnastics with attractive women why would I watch five foot tall men doing it?

You can still fuck them though, imagine Will Ospreay squirming under you, holy yumola

zero psychology

it's not how real men fight

it's how queers fight

It's only based when the Mexican and Japanese Manley's do it.

>two midget ballet dancing
name one thing that ir RIGHT

It's shit

Oversaturation due to the lack of powerhouses to balance it out

Nothing.
Wrestling has evolved and some people just can't accept that this is what wrestling is now.
Too many nostalgia faggots that only want 2 big men grappling and grunting for 20 minutes.

injuries

That's not a flippy problem.

Because people no longer sell anything.
Flippy shit still has the label of "high risk" associated with it, which means dick when performers bounce right back up again after a move that ‘should’ leave them in serious pain as much as it does their opponent. When the sizzle isn’t backed up, it’s as bad as a sloppy hardcore match, a boring punch-kick match or an endless round of submissions.

This is the only problem. But it doesn't have to be that way. Flips are neither here nor there in telling a story but there is a difference between an X division match like the kind of shit you see in AEW and a visually exciting match that still is logical and engaging. The real redpill is that flips don't matter so it doesn't matter if you don't do them and it also doesn't matter if you do, as long as it doesn't expose the business or replace the actual storytelling of the match you're fine.

Regular flippy shit that guys like Rey Mysterio and other Luchadores do/did is mostly okay. It's when it become the homoerotic collaborative dancing bullshit that spergs like Assplay do it's cringe.

There's nothing inherently wrong with a wrestler known for flips just that it's been in the go since WCW put cruiserweights on the map. at this point Vince might aswell go back to the old days of wrestling and make it a circus act.

Zero (0) psychology

I feel like this last year or so he's been doing too many hurricanrana-type spots. Still a based Mexican American luchador killer tho

>my fake fighters don't fight like a real fight, but those flippy fake fighters don't either and i hate them

This honestly.
Until I read articles about Basedsabu I didn't realize it, but whenever somebody does flippy shit, you know what the outcome is. You can predict which move they'll go for before they even finished setting it up. With Sabu as example, fucking anything happens in the ring, he breaks his jaw and rather than stopping he tapes that fucker right up. Heck, I bet that less than half of his matches Sabu himself didn't even know whether he's gonna fucking make it or not.
The Rey vs Myzteziz match at AAA was also just as based, him landing the hurricanra directing Myz' head straight to the ringpost or Myzteziz going for a superplex into the table, but unexpectedly BOTH somehow (fuck gravity) landing onto italmost simultaneously was fucking kino.

Lucha flips are great

Americans or british guys doing it, it's pathetic

It has a higher chance of informing the audience of in ring cooperation than mat based wrasslin', even at high skill levels.

100% this

This is why I hate 619. Its so fucking retarded when Rey Misterio does it. I remember Osprey did it off the top rope against Okada and it looked really cool, but that was because there wasn't this retarded set up that NIOOOOOOOOOOOABABABABA HELP ME PLEASE I NEED TO SMOKE SOME CFFACFUUUUCKING WEEEEEEEEDD

NIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Injuries. Looks fake even by fake fight standards. Lucha wrestling is a perfect metaphor for the country that created it. All flash, no substance. Yeah there's a lot of pretty colors, and there's a lot to look at, but behind it all, its empty and lacks any real structure.

Go take a shower

Tell your wife to come back over, Juanito. She forgot to clean my bedroom.

Same user here again.
I feel you man, it's always when somebody lies in the middle rope, since that's the only moment you can do the Tiger Feint, then Cole goes "OHHHHH WAP BA BIDDIDIDID DOOO LOOK WHAT WE'VE GOT HERE, HE'S IN THE ROPES, MYSTERIO SEES IT AND, IS HE GONNA GET IT? HE LANDS IT! 619!!!!!11!!!!!!!!111 WHOAAAA OMG"
fucking come on. The only flippy finisher I enjoy is La Mistica desu. Ringpost 619 are also cool, but not with announcement. The complete essence of the 619 is for your opponent not to fucking expect the move, since he's between the ropes, looking for an escape. Fucking E.

it's gay

>mandrama psychology
Have sex

Attached: 1564449537385.png (944x528, 419K)

Seething dicklet whitecel