fucking B A S E D

Attached: sana.webm (768x432, 2.77M)

Other urls found in this thread:

cagematch.net/?id=1&nr=58643
twitter.com/SI_wrestling/status/1125534547746152451
new.ivpvideos2.com/product_info.php?products_id=4233
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice. So Okada vs Sanada at some show?

Okada is my favorite but that was based as fuck, Sanada absolutely destroyed him, and the ref jump is also hype as fuck, everything about this is good.

What's Okada background before he got into wrestling? The guy jumps so high with so much ease. Based spot by both guys.

Man red shows has some nice hops

Baseball. But he left high school at 16 to train with Ultimo Dragon in mexico. He went to mexico because no jap dojo would take him before he finished high school.

KOPW probably

Okada was that much of a wrestling fanatic? Christ, well good for him he made it to say the least.

cagematch.net/?id=1&nr=58643
Thats his first match, he was 16 years 9 months old. So he was in Mexico training by the time he was 16.

He still throws a pretty nice curveball.
twitter.com/SI_wrestling/status/1125534547746152451

that cutter looked better than his other shit

>Bryan worked that show
Endgame

So did Ishimori, El Hijo De Fantasma(the guy that the WWE just signed), Okomura(the NJPW CMLL rep wrestler). Slambamjam might have even had a copy to buy but they closed down a little bit ago.

Jesus Christ, Weab Outlaws is so shit

OUT OF NOWHERE

new.ivpvideos2.com/product_info.php?products_id=4233
This is the earliest Okada match I can find to watch or purchase anywhere. Im gonna get it and upload it.

based user spending 3 dollars to watch shota okada wrestler

This is the equivalent of having R-Truth beat Braun Strowman. It's not believable. It just cheapens Okada.

If you genuinely think this loss has hurt Okada you are a fucking moron. If anything he will be slightly more over in Osaka after this.

Wrong. Sanada is taking over as head of LIJ from Naito so this is just setting that up. Also surprise upsets happen all the time in the g1, this doesn't weaken okadas power level at all.

It was either this or SANADA loses again and looks like a fuckin idiot. Okada was mocking him already, saying that SANADA isn't worthy of the "rival" tag fans gave him.

G1 always had random wins.

Somebody take a picture and frame it: Babies First G1! (Complete with WWE reference, because that's all our little slugger knows).

BASED SANADA

Did you start watching NJPW yesterday? NJPW knows how to book so it has more than 2 guys as top stars.

i hate when there's a high spot and the wrestler taking the move braces before the bump

nigger you're supposed to be KOed just lie there still

>Sanada is taking over as head of LIJ from Naito

Uhh, that's gonna be EVIL, sweety.

>16 seconds left to a draw
KINO

Attached: 1556984635091.jpg (1022x1390, 264K)

He's not dead dude, and he's not KO'd completely or else they would just pin him or the ref would call the match, if somebody is flying 200 feet in the air about to splash your ass and you can't move you're going to try and block as much as possible.

>lets run the same match 4 times in under 1 year

If it draws man. I thought the same thing after the first rematch but the crowds have been eating it up every time.

he also ran track

Good match, but was this in Sanada's hometown? The amount of cheering he got was suspicious.

SANADA's from Niigata, which is where he lost to Okada in this year's NJC.

Okada was booked really strong,he survived Sanada's submission finisher for 5 minutes

They were in Osaka, its not SANADA's hometown, its just a great New Japan crowd and usually one of the best nights of the G1 every year where significant things happen!

SANADA's one of the most popular guys in Japan right now according to some vote/poll that came out not too long ago. The list included most of the japanese promotions too, and he was high on the list.

for all intensive purposes this was kino

can somebody explain to me, in storytelling terms, why Sanada always lets go of Skull End before the opponent passes out and goes for a moonsault that never works

In this case it made sense because the time limit was like 2 minutes away and Okada had not tapped out for over 3 minutes

But yeah, usually when that happens he just looks like an idiot

They did the same with Okada/Kenny in 2017. Also no guarantee that they'll face off at KoPW.

Great ending, but when Ibushi is before you, performing that slow ass by comparison moonsault doesn't do Sanada any favors.

Thats great. Saw Sanada beat ZSJ in Dallas. Was an awesome match.

It's notable as well because Osaka usually boo's Naito, so if Sanada and Naito ever split and Sanada is face, doing it in Osaka would have the best result.

C O P E

cringe

Sanada fags are my fav
never have i seen a more delusional group of people. EVERY G1 "Its his time now!" AND EVERY YEAR he finishes with less points then Naito and Evil
it's fucking amzing

>They have 7 matches
>Okada beats him like 10 minutes in the first match
>Every matches gets a little longer and longer
>Both are beat up from G1
>Sanada FINALLY beats him with 13 seconds to go
(YOU) are fucking retarded

Most crowds will cheer for the underdog and Sanada is super over ATM

It's almost as if fans root for who they like... Ever watched sports?

Yeah and my sports team dosen't suck shit like Sanada

Kys bandwagoner

Well some people have shitty sports teams, not that I'd say Sanada is shitty, he has his strong points, love the look, outfits, and he can have good to great matches on and off.

I think it’s like with Suzuki and his sleeper into gotch piledriver transition. He sees the impact maneuver as the real finisher, and the hold is meant to make it more difficult for the opponent to either counter or otherwise avoid

Attached: E61D5C3F-3F65-40D0-A5B0-567869AF7332.jpg (640x573, 152K)

>Nutted but she still sucking.