How many stars could Okada get out of him?

How many stars could Okada get out of him?

Attached: Sportsnet-Big-Read-Jinder-Mahal-with-Belt.jpg (1000x1261, 281K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nsp4EHvznrw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i tried to picture the match and i realized i don't know one of jinder's moves aside from that elbow that ko'd finn

knee drop
rope assissted knee drop
running knee

youtube.com/watch?v=Nsp4EHvznrw

6+ stars. Imagine the heat on Jinder if it was a WWE VS NJPW ppv. Jinder has a better body and running knee than Omega. His timing is also very underrated, it's on the same level as Orton.

What actually happened to Jinder I havn't seen him in like a year, last I saw of him was when Brock was Germaning that little Jinderlet across the ring

What about Omega? Now that I think about, Omega might be an even better fit for Jinder in the ring. I think his size and style could push Jinder further than Okada could. Like how Jinder's matches with AJ were better than the ones with Orton.

Attached: iu[1].png (800x500, 379K)

at least 4 imho, Jinder may be bad but not as bad as some of the shitters WWE has now like Soith Lollins.

I think they can have a solid 4star match together

unironically 4-4.5 stars, jinder has good intensity and if his cardio holds out for 15 minutes they can probably work out a really solid finish

They could get 5. Jinder’s run as champ was unironically good.

Jinder Mahal vs AJ from CoC2017 is unironically AJ's best non-Cena match in the WWE. I think a good 20 minute hard hitting match with Okada could squeeze out 5 snowflakes from the meltz-man.

I still can't believe they put the belt on this absolute shitter, goddamn.

This, it's so underrated

not many title runs lately have had any focus on the title like jinders did

4* is Jinders peak

I just wanna hear Jinders promos

Attached: pikachu having a seizure.jpg (1920x1080, 202K)

Is that the one where AJ won the belt? Or was it on an episode of SD? That match was damn good and used interference well.

Jinder's not terrible. He's just booked in to a strange kind of heel character. Even the most notorious of chickenshit heels would do some of their own dirty work, I don't think Jinder had a single clean victory in his title run, or since, every single victory wadls because of Singh interference, except that one time the Great Khali interfered.

AJ won it on SD in England. Good match.
A month later AJ retained at Clash of Champions. I haven't seen it so I can't say if it was better or worse than the SD match.

The Clash of Champions was a great match. The ending was also great, Jinder sold getting put into the Calf Crushing amazingly. He perfectly captured the "aw fuck" face.