I AM LITERALLY UNIRONICALLY NEVER GOING TO HAVE SEX

I AM LITERALLY UNIRONICALLY NEVER GOING TO HAVE SEX

Attached: wrestling.png (680x708, 387K)

Why not, user?

Because I like aew

same

Attached: 1501858827477.jpg (1209x756, 460K)

If you're not obese or repulsive you can easily find a trap to fuck on grindr

OH NONONONO
AEWTISTS BTFO

Nah, i'm sure there will be plenty of gays who will plow your cornhole at an aew show. Just pray that you get a ticket before their next one sells out again.

Attached: rodion-vlasov-face1-2.jpg (1920x2496, 1.43M)

not with that attitude cumbrain

I've been with 21 girls so far. It only matters and feels good if you like them. Otherwise you could buy a fleshlight and with some warm lube you'd get the same feel

just pay for it dude

sheeeeeit, is that why they're so popular?

Part of it is, I live in a small town with a bunch of rednecks and I'm never getting out. Another part is, my standards are too high. There's a fat pig that I work with that says she's currently fucking 3 guys and one is a weight lifting chad looking guy. I would never. And then to top it off, I like weird shit like New Japan Pro Wrestling and Joshi and Criterion movies and radiohead. Shit that literally nobody but you weirdos can relate to. FUCK.

I fucked the slut my brother was dating when i was 16 and haven't had sex since but at least i got it done and over with shit is overrated anyway i wouldn't put up with a womens shit just to fuck her

>I like weird shit like New Japan Pro Wrestling and Joshi
no wonder you're a virgin lol

You preorder your godzilla blurays yet Critchad?

>New Japan Pro Wrestling
Based.
>Joshi
Based.
>Criterion
Based.
>Radiohead
lol no wonder no one fucks you

You can fix that problem in one shot, move out of your state.

of course that shit looks fire

radiohead does not belong in that list lad

Based

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 7K)

Here's a pro-tip, slugger. Go to a strip club and look for the girls walking around with towels on their shoulders. Ask them if they're "friendly". If they say yes that means they'll fuck you in the VIP section. Pull out a couple of bills and wala, you'll have a solid 8 out of 10 with daddy issues riding your cock before you know it.

How old are you?

Attached: 1558350381076.jpg (618x679, 85K)

Attached: 1564809271983.jpg (602x573, 38K)

>I like weird shit like New Japan Pro Wrestling and Joshi and Criterion movies and radiohead. Shit that literally nobody but you weirdos can relate to
Being a "weirdo" is a trailer park white trash shithole is like pissing in a sea of piss. If anything youre probably the normal one there

I honestly don't get why it's so hard for people? Like I'm 20 and I've had sex like ~10 times and I'm probably a 6/10 on a good day.

Social circle and environment probably have a lot to do with that

KWAB

Kwab